*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I tested today on a whim - even though it's 2-4 days early - and knock me over with a feather!!

IT'S POSITIVE!!

It's a faint pos in the picture, but very obvious in real life!

There ya go!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
OH WOW
it sure is BFP

What delighful news for you unapologetik, best wishes for a H&H 9 months
:crib:

I'm waiting for AF to arrive. I think I am out ladies. hCG came back at 2.
It is unlikely that I am pregnant.

:shipw:

another bfp this is great news I'm so happy for everyone that got bfps so far this month.
I am trying my very hardest to hold off on poas till aug 8 but seeing all these bfp makes me want to test tomorrow. I'm on cd28 out of 33 and around 10dpo so I might get a bfp its a $ cheapie so what the heck if i see bfn I wont test again till aug 8

Well ladies I think I'm out for this month. Sob

I have spent the past 5 days convinced this was my month, with cramping, tender boobs, veiny boobs, increased urination and neasea. 6dpo I started really light spotting which turned brown, then almost disappeared then this afternoon at 8dpo the spotting has turned bright red and seems slightly too heavy to be the implantation bleeding I was wishing for.

It makes no sense! I have never had a period earlier, not since I started them when I was 11, not even by a day, never mind a whole week!!

Any ideas what can start a period a week early completely out of the blue? I know its naughty but I was so convinced this was our turn to share some happy news, I'm a teeny bit heartbroken

Hi Stephie

bummer about the early :witch:
isn't it the worst?!! :sad1:
:hugs2:

In April my AF arrived a week early - my usual 26 day cycle became an abrupt 19 and this had never happened to me before either!
Worse still I had :plane: all the way to my see OH to :sex: and hopefully ttc,
but it was apparent from my early AF that our ttc timing would not result in pg that cycle.
Anyway!
The reason why my April cycle was so short, was because I did not ovulate.
So in effect my April cycle of 19 days, consisted of four days of bleeding + usual 15 day Luteal Phase.

My cycles thereafter have been normal (ie I have ovulated).

Were you very stressed a few weeks ago?

Just curious on how early some of you have tested for pregnancy? First Response says its accurate 6 days before missed period. AF is suppose to come Aug 8. I'm really wanting to know but at the same time nervous cause I don't want it to be a BFN.

Hey hun I tested at 9dpo and got bfp With frer and ept digi

I tested today on a whim - even though it's 2-4 days early - and knock me over with a feather!!

IT'S POSITIVE!!

There ya go!

Yay!! Congrats!

IT'S POSITIVE!!

There ya go!

Congratulations! :dance:

well huge temp drop this morning so just waiting for :witch: to make an appearance, don't suppose there is a September thread yet :haha:

Congratulations unapologetik! :)

I am 6dpo today - right breast still tingly, left breast tender under my arm and both nipples sore. Also feeling generally achy and really tired with another wave of nausea this morning and after nearly heaving while eating one yesterday, I still can't face bananas today.

well huge temp drop this morning so just waiting for :witch: to make an appearance, don't suppose there is a September thread yet :haha:

I think I will be in the September one also :bike:

How much did your temp drop this time?

I think I will be in the September one also :bike:

How much did your temp drop this time?

went from 36.62 to 36.35 drop of 0.27 and went under my cover line

bummer #-o

I guess you can always start the TTC#1 September thread? :flower:
I'm in, though tardy :witch: thinks I don't know it yet.

just checked dates and still have a chance at august new test date will be the 30th August please

Sorry she got you Gilmore, FC for this cycle and loads of baby dust to you.

Xx

just checked dates and still have a chance at august new test date will be the 30th August please

yay you're still in for August!
Just a bit later is all
:flower:
I wont see my OH until the end of August
so once AF arrives
I guess I go to the September stack :yellowcard:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads