*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Good morning ladies, so nice to see some more BFP's this morning. I enjoy catching up on the thread while drinking my coffee in the am. :coffee: Well, update on me, I'm CD29, the :witch: starting with some spotting this morning with low, soft, open so I know I am out for sure. Temp also dropped below coverline this morning so chin up for Novemeber my girls! I so love and enjoy being part of this with you all but I need to take some Michelle time and focus on wedding stuff (doing the proper wedding in Las Vegas) LOL for November 5th and lose some more weight so I don't look like a cow in my dress. So, this was cycle #9 of NTNP with 3 cycles of active trying and no luck. This past cycle we used, EPO, Prenatals, baby aspirin, Male Fertilaid, Preseed, BBT temping, CM & CP, and Prog cream in the LP. NO LUCK !! But, not giving up, just a little break. Once we are proper married, I will be on DH insurance so I can go for blood testing if needed, although OB says everything is fine with me. I ovulate like clock work, just off a few days here and there and maybe dropping 20 more pounds will help us. Who knows? I'm lighter now then I was with my m/c's. Anyhow, sorry for the rambling. Good luck ladies. I will continue to read post and stuff for the month since I feel like we are all friends. We are not going to prevent PG the next couple of months, but not doing any of the stuff we did. Just the old fashioned way! Mwwwaaaah to all of you!!!!

Congrats to the bfp's! welcome new testers and sorry to those who the witch got.

I got it confirmed that I didn't ovulate this cycle so I am out also :-( I have to induce af and then onto a stronger dose of clomid, if anyone is running a September thread, I would love to join :)

Lil, August thread is barely under way ...
but in a few weeks, once it does start getting towards the end
why don't you start a September thread then? :flower:
You're really good at keeping track and on top of all the Admin stuff :thumbup:
and all us August-September Ladies can just transfer to your September thread ...
I dunno like when it is close to September :mrgreen:
For me the monthly testing threads are not just about getting BFPs
but for those who also get BFNs, it's a place to share stories, hopes and anxieties, and all the other girlie B&B stuff :flower:
Some kind of continuum is good I think :thumbup:

Congrats to the bfp's! welcome new testers and sorry to those who the witch got.

I got it confirmed that I didn't ovulate this cycle so I am out also :-( I have to induce af and then onto a stronger dose of clomid, if anyone is running a September thread, I would love to join :)

Lil, August thread is barely under way ...
but in a few weeks, once it does start getting towards the end
why don't you start a September thread then? :flower:
You're really good at keeping track and on top of all the Admin stuff :thumbup:
and all us August-September Ladies can just transfer to your September thread ...
I dunno like when it is close to September :mrgreen:
For me the monthly testing threads are not just about getting BFPs
but for those who also get BFNs, it's a place to share stories, hopes and anxieties, and all the other girlie B&B stuff :flower:
Some kind of continuum is good I think :thumbup:

Ambree, I know! I am so impatient! lol I think your right, its a really good place for us to all get to know each other and go through this journey together, I am praying lots of the girls here get their bfp's but for anyone who doesn't at least we will all be together on the next testing thread! I love doing this thread but would also be quite happy to let someone else have run the next one! :)

Good morning ladies, so nice to see some more BFP's this morning. I enjoy catching up on the thread while drinking my coffee in the am. :coffee: Well, update on me, I'm CD29, the :witch: starting with some spotting this morning with low, soft, open so I know I am out for sure. Temp also dropped below coverline this morning so chin up for Novemeber my girls! I so love and enjoy being part of this with you all but I need to take some Michelle time and focus on wedding stuff (doing the proper wedding in Las Vegas) LOL for November 5th and lose some more weight so I don't look like a cow in my dress. So, this was cycle #9 of NTNP with 3 cycles of active trying and no luck. This past cycle we used, EPO, Prenatals, baby aspirin, Male Fertilaid, Preseed, BBT temping, CM & CP, and Prog cream in the LP. NO LUCK !! But, not giving up, just a little break. Once we are proper married, I will be on DH insurance so I can go for blood testing if needed, although OB says everything is fine with me. I ovulate like clock work, just off a few days here and there and maybe dropping 20 more pounds will help us. Who knows? I'm lighter now then I was with my m/c's. Anyhow, sorry for the rambling. Good luck ladies. I will continue to read post and stuff for the month since I feel like we are all friends. We are not going to prevent PG the next couple of months, but not doing any of the stuff we did. Just the old fashioned way! Mwwwaaaah to all of you!!!!

Hi michelle, sorry af got you and I'm glad your not giving up, I totally understand where you are coming from, it can all be very stressful this ttc business. Good luck for your wedding and definately stay on the thread and keep chatting :hugs:

I can't believe it's only the third and we already have half of the :bfp: that we had in July! This is one lucky month! Hope it stays that way for the rest of us.

Hey girls congratulations to all the BFP's! I don't want to jinx it but I've gotten my BFP!!! I started testing 10dpo and have been getting them ever since:) Oh bean please stick. I can't wait to meet you in April:)

Congratulations Tiffani86 on your BFP :dance:

Massive hugs to those who are out this month :hugs: ..... FX'D for those who are coming up to testing :dust:

Still no AF for me yet, not got a bloody clue where I stand considering I had negatives the other day .. Just think the witch is playing games :(

Wow another BFP! I swear this August thread is lucky. :dust:
We definitely didn't have this many so early on in the July thread.

Hope to see many more :bfp: coming our way... it is only August 3rd after all!

Yay, another one!! Congratulations!

Fx for those of us still yet to test!

wohoo, lucky august thread! Fingers crossed everyone xxxxx

Can I join please, back again this month.
I'm wanting to test 19th August when af is officially a few days late, although may cave a day or so before.
congratulations to all the bfp's already (and it's only the 3rd!!) hopefully this is the lucky thread we have been waiting for :dust: x

Oh how exciting! So many bfp's and so early in the month! Add me please, I'll be testing Aug 21st. :)

WOW congrats to all the :bfp: !! So exciting this is such a lucky thread!!

Sorry to all of those that the :witch: got!!

Lily I'm sorry to hear that you didn't ovulate this month :cry:

- opk (again)! How can I have ewcm but I keep getting - opk's? The line was barely there, it's so frustrating as I am having all the signs of OV but no confirmation which makes me worry am I OV'ing at all? :(

Mine went from faint opk to a very solid positive overnight.. don't lose hope yet welshgirl21!

Hi ladies, mind if I join? :) I'll be testing 11th August, the day AF is due.

I'm currently 7 DPO on my first cycle after a mmc. Took us 8 cycles to conceive last time so really hope it's quicker this time! I see loads of BFPs in the first post already so hopefully this is a lucky thread :)

Baby dust everyone! :dust:

I think am out this month. Got a bfn this mornin, few more days to go...cant wait.

Good luck to all bfps!

Dont give up hope until the :witch: shows her face..how many dpo are you?

Thx! I had positive opk on fri 22nd July so od on 23rd I think. Past 10dpo and cudnt resist from testing this morning. My temps r high and my skin is breaking out big time. Other tthan at no real symptoms. I will test again on 6th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->