*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

wow AMAZING lines! Congrats hun, H&H 9 months! :happydance:

This is a really lucky thread! xx

I tested last night at 8pm on CD29 approx 16DPO and Lookie what I got!!!

I took another test this am with FMU the lines were just as dark!!! Im super excited and still in shock. I didnt think it would only take 2 months to get my :bfp:

Another one!!! Congrats!

CD19 for me and still no +OPK so I'm guessing I'm out this month. I'm having a hard time remembering to take my temps in the morning so I really have no clue if I ovulated this month or not. It's really frustrating when you don't even have a shot at it.

CD19 for me and still no +OPK so I'm guessing I'm out this month. I'm having a hard time remembering to take my temps in the morning so I really have no clue if I ovulated this month or not. It's really frustrating when you don't even have a shot at it.

Try not to worry too much, I get all the signs of OV but never seem to get a + opk and I've read some people just don't get them at all but have still fallen pregnant so it could still happen for you :hugs:

I tested last night at 8pm on CD29 approx 16DPO and Lookie what I got!!!

I took another test this am with FMU the lines were just as dark!!! Im super excited and still in shock. I didnt think it would only take 2 months to get my :bfp:

OH WOW them are some dark lines Congratulations :dance:

So I am currently 7 DPO and only have a 10 day LP so I should be able to test Sunday but I was gonna wait until Tuesday just to be sure... I want to test now but dont want to see a BFN soooo bad!!! I really hope this is my month:shrug: Im driving myself nuts:wacko:

WOW! I hope this luck rubs off on me this month! Waiting to O! I hope this is the month for me !!!!!

Woke up to a bit of spotting this morning at 8 dpo. Had a temp drop yesterday and some cramps. Temp went up a smidgen today by a .1 degree. Not sure what to make of this. Feeling kind of down this morning.

i hope it rubs off on us!!! congrats to everyone! lets update this list so we can show all the new BFP'S!!!

im 11 dpo and am just getting bfn after bfn :nope:. i am so discouraged and sad. really thought this was our month! tried everything.. when af shows ill be heartbroken :sad2:

:dust: to all u ladies!

I'm 3dpo and hoping this is a lucky thread :D lots of bfp's :D

congratulations :D

To all ladies who got bfn or witch, big hugs and chin up, i'm sure we'll get ours soon :)

Hi ladies!

I am just so exciting as this mth I have had my 1st ever peak reading on my cbfm on cycle day 31 (I didn't switch it on till day 20 of my cycle). Which means my cycle this mth is hopefully going to be shorter than last mth's 70 days.

Baby dust to all my fellow testers

Lou xx

Wow cant believe how many BFP's there are congrats & good luck ladies caught with the witch for next month :dust:

My AF is due in 2 days, Im so hoping this is my month I don't know how many more BFN's I can deal with

Tested again today but still negative .. Now on CD33 which means I am late by 2 days now - hmm! What the hell is happening, getting so impatient and frustrated now. Just want either the witch to show up soon or give me those two fantastic lines!

Keep those BFP's coming ladies :)

Wow lots of BFP's!!! Congratulations to everyone who already has one, and lots of baby dust to all of us still waiting!!

:dust:

My DH is prepared for me to return and pounce on him tomorrow and for the next few days!!!! hahahahahahaha :sex:

xx

Tested again today but still negative .. Now on CD33 which means I am late by 2 days now - hmm! What the hell is happening, getting so impatient and frustrated now. Just want either the witch to show up soon or give me those two fantastic lines!

Keep those BFP's coming ladies :)

In the SAME boat!!!

wow more bfps :D looking good girlies, big hugs to those the :witch: showed up for fx for next month.

well im approx 3dpo today and feeling a bit pants about it as i have an ear infection/virus jobby. feeling horrendous and think its going to affect my chances this week of any implantation if im that lucky this cycle. will just have to count down the days to when af is due and hope for the best. not relying on my temps this week with the virus possibly increasing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->