*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

:happydance:hi ladies i am loving all the bfp's hope there is more to come.

i am testing 31 aug so can you please add me. thanku
:dust:

Still not had a + opk with ewcm for 3 days this week, I am beginning to have a very volatile relationship with my opk's including the clearblue digital one. This is the 3rd cycle I have not had a + so I am looking forward to starting with my Clearblue Fertility monitor next cycle to see how off my dates actually are and to also get a clear picture of when to bd.

hey ladies,how r u all,i got my positive opk today,hope this is our month

8dpo today! I can't wait for Monday to get here..figured at 11dpo I can justify my daily POAS addiction again. :winkwink: FX for a speedy weekend and 2 early lines!!

Congrats to all the BFPs and :hugs: to all that are out this month. :(

:dust: to everyone else!!

8dpo today! I can't wait for Monday to get here..figured at 11dpo I can justify my daily POAS addiction again. :winkwink: FX for a speedy weekend and 2 early lines!!

Hi babyb54 :wave:

I am also 8 DPO and I was gonna wait for Tuesday to test but if AF doesnt show up Sunday like she is scheduled to I may test on Monday also:haha:

Where is SC are you??

in the TWW,, only 2dpo its gonna be a long two weeks.

Hi babyb54 :wave:

I am also 8 DPO and I was gonna wait for Tuesday to test but if AF doesnt show up Sunday like she is scheduled to I may test on Monday also:haha:

Where is SC are you??

Hi! Another South Carolinian! :wave: We're in Clemson.. whereabouts are you?

My AF is scheduled for Sunday as well, according to the little app on my phone. Although that would be a short LP, so I think this month might just be longer? Irregardless I'm going with it and testing Monday. Patience was never one of my strong suits. :haha: But I have 25 wondfo cheapies and by god I'm going to pee on them! :rofl:

I like your ticker, btw. I've had a backache ALL morning and lo and behold it's the #1 symptom. Maybe that's a good sign. :thumbup:

Argh! I'm out. AF came last night. But, now my body's getting geared up for this next cycle - cleaning out and moving up!

Ok so I suffer from post nasal drip but today it has been terrible along with the beginnings of a sore throat. Have no idea if I'm getting sick, allergies or if I'm just crazy. :wacko:

I am 9dpo and had some spotting mixed in creamy CM in the morning yesterday that is gone now. My temp took a dip from 98.4 on 6dpo to 98.0 on 7dpo. It only went up to 98.1 yesterday and today it was 98.1 as well. Was hoping this was an implantation dip but my temp isn't surging up like most peoples do. :shrug: I was so hopeful with the dip and spotting but with my temp leveling off today and the light cramps I really think I'm on the way out. I'm just getting so frustrated. :nope:

Hi! Another South Carolinian! :wave: We're in Clemson.. whereabouts are you?

My AF is scheduled for Sunday as well, according to the little app on my phone. Although that would be a short LP, so I think this month might just be longer? Irregardless I'm going with it and testing Monday. Patience was never one of my strong suits. :haha: But I have 25 wondfo cheapies and by god I'm going to pee on them! :rofl:

I like your ticker, btw. I've had a backache ALL morning and lo and behold it's the #1 symptom. Maybe that's a good sign. :thumbup:

No way!! Anderson is my hometown and we live in Greer now!! What a small world:laugh2:

How long is your LP usually? How long have yall been trying?

GL this cycle, hopefully we will both get our BFP:happydance:

WOW congrats to all the :bfp: !! So exciting this is such a lucky thread!!

Sorry to all of those that the :witch: got!!

Lily I'm sorry to hear that you didn't ovulate this month :cry:

thanks hun, I know I just want a fair shot at trying! How are you?

Got a VERY faint :bfp: just now!

I will be testing again on Sunday, as I am still 8 days away from AF!
I'm hoping I have a sticky one in there!

Renee, let me know so I can put a :bfp: beside your name!!

CD19 for me and still no +OPK so I'm guessing I'm out this month. I'm having a hard time remembering to take my temps in the morning so I really have no clue if I ovulated this month or not. It's really frustrating when you don't even have a shot at it.

I know how you feel :hugs:

I think am out this mnth. Have been spotting and severe cramps. Am sure af will show up tmrw...feeling sad.

Congrats to all bfps! And others, we will meet next month.

let me know if the witch shows :hugs:

No way!! Anderson is my hometown and we live in Greer now!! What a small world:laugh2:

How long is your LP usually? How long have yall been trying?

GL this cycle, hopefully we will both get our BFP:happydance:

Wow! Small world indeed!

This is our first month TTC, so I honestly have no idea how long my LP normally is..since I have no idea before this month when I o'ed. I came off bcp last December to prepare for TTC, but haven't gotten back to regular cycles yet.

GL to you too! How long have you been trying?

Wow! Small world indeed!

This is our first month TTC, so I honestly have no idea how long my LP normally is..since I have no idea before this month when I o'ed. I came off bcp last December to prepare for TTC, but haven't gotten back to regular cycles yet.

We have been trying for a very LONG year. I hope things work out better for yall and your TTC journey is much shorter!!

Lily- besides a few cramps .. Nothing new hear.. Just impatiently waiting for next week.. I keep having really crazy dreams though..and of couse every dream plays into my part of wanting a bfp.. I hope you get you bfp soon!! Do u find yourself very emotional from the clomid?

Wow! Small world indeed!

We have been trying for a very LONG year. I hope things work out better for yall and your TTC journey is much shorter!!

Oops, duh.. See it in your signature now. :dohh: Sorry your journey has been so long, I can only imagine how hard that must be. FX and lots of :dust: that this is your month!!

Lily- besides a few cramps .. Nothing new hear.. Just impatiently waiting for next week.. I keep having really crazy dreams though..and of couse every dream plays into my part of wanting a bfp.. I hope you get you bfp soon!! Do u find yourself very emotional from the clomid?

Well good luck, I hope this is it for you! I have been having strange dreams lately too....Thank you, I hope we both get bfp's soon! I am quite an emotional person anyway (well since ttc) so I can't really say clomid caused me to be more emotional, I didn't have any noticeable side effects whilst on clomid, I am going to be taking 100mg this time for my second try on it, I only tried 50mg the first time, so maybe this time will be different from last :hugs:

Congrats to all the lovelies who have got their bfp's already this is certainly looking like a good month :D GL to everyone about to test! And go get that eggy girls thy are about to ov :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->