*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I tested again, BFN, but when I held it up to the light ,there was a shadow of a positive. 0_o Oh well, here is to hopin'.

So... Please forgive me of this was put in the wrong area! I was due for af on July 30th then I got a BFP august 3rd!!!! Woot Woot!

Can you add me please, will be testing on the 15th. :)

Thank you. xx

I think am out this mnth. Have been spotting and severe cramps. Am sure af will show up tmrw...feeling sad.

Congrats to all bfps! And others, we will meet next month.

Wow! So many :bfp: I know we're way past 7 right now. Anyone have a clue what we're up to for August?

CONGRATS on all the BFP!!!!!
Hugs to all the ladies that got hit by the witch!

Good luck everyone!!

Wow, this really does seem to be such a lucky thread, lets hope the rest of us ladies can add to it as the month goes on!

This TWW is killing me!!! 7 dpo now and want soooo bad to feel implantation!! Help meeee! If I find one more ttc thing to google, I think I may explode!

I'm 7 DPO right now I think. I am DYING to test!

I've been feeling like crap all week, dizzy and headaches, have occasionally felt like throwing up...but maybe these symptoms are all in my head :rofl:

well i was getting O pains last week etc...but i ddint use OPKs as i forgot..ha ha

did it this week and got positive O yday....um means my cycle out of whack by a week? oh well./..

so i guess im 1DPO now? means 38 day cycle this month...my longest yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->