*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies!
Testing August 23rd here (should be 1 day of AF)

Hi Lily

How have u been?witch got me this morning. Am officially out, will start clomid 100 mg mon thru fri.....hoping to get bfp nxt month.

I am testing August 21st, babydust to everyone!!

congrates to the BFPs and and sorry about the witches flying through here. hope this tww comes up with a BFP for me.. keeping on the focused track...

Hi Lily

How have u been?witch got me this morning. Am officially out, will start clomid 100 mg mon thru fri.....hoping to get bfp nxt month.

Hi there! I am cd30 today, docs don't think Ive ovulated so have to wait until cd35, do a test then start provera then up my clomid to 100 mg, I am hoping and praying 100 makes me ovulate so at least we an have a fair shot at ttc, it's really getting me down.......I'm sorry the witch got you :( fingers crossed for this new cycle, stay in touch and keep me posted x

Hey Lily,

Still no sign of :witch: yet. I tested this morning and held it up to the light and saw two lines, but I don't trust that. :haha:

So , I am gonna wait a few days. I'll keep you posted.

Hey Lily,

Still no sign of :witch: yet. I tested this morning and held it up to the light and saw two lines, but I don't trust that. :haha:

So , I am gonna wait a few days. I'll keep you posted.

Hey hun, yes no problem, keep me posted, i hope this is it for you, post a pic if you can x

I agree this has to be a lucky thread! congrats to the bfp's and keep them coming! x

Congratulations on all the BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for everyone.

I'm going to test on August 30 :) My fingers are crossed!

can u add me for 30th aug please :) hopin for a reli bfp :) as it was my birthday on 4th aug so wud be a lovely prezzie :)

Well here I am still stuck on CD36 :shrug: ... Usual cycles of 31-32 days but still getting negatives. Trying to relax and hope something happens otherwise it's a trip to the doctors next week. Just getting fed up now to the point where I will be okay if the witch turns up :cry: ... Just want that BFP.

Well here I am still stuck on CD36 :shrug: ... Usual cycles of 31-32 days but still getting negatives. Trying to relax and hope something happens otherwise it's a trip to the doctors next week. Just getting fed up now to the point where I will be okay if the witch turns up :cry: ... Just want that BFP.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm in the same situation.:cry:

Could you have ovulated late? Illness? Stress? Traveling?

I was thinking as to whether I ovulated a few days later than usual, I've only just started charting. I took a test before and left it accidently for a bit, when I went to check on it about an hour later there was a faint line. Now it says for to read results after so long so I'm confused.

Going to test tomorrow with FMU :thumbup: So its either going to be good news or limbo again lol.

Congrats to everyone on BFPs so far! It's really exciting!

I'm trying to wait patiently until 14dpo for this round. Never had a positive OPK this month but due to work travel I was not so good about holding pee before testing, doing it at the same time or in the afternoon every day, etc. I'm hoping that I just somehow missed the surge and it still happened!

Anyway, good luck to all the others who are (not so) patiently waiting like me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->