*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

Today's Update: I'm really, really hopeful! I got my blood test results back from the dr this morning. We went for a "preconception appt" yesterday and I wish to god I had asked for an hcg/prengnacy blood test but didn't want to push for it since I wasn't officially late for af. My blood pressure (97/62) is really low which is normal for early pregnancy, TSH is normal (2.47), my FSH (2) is low for the Luteal phase but normal for early pregnancy, and my prolactin (15) levels are normal. They haven't posted the rest of the test results. I tested last night with yesterday's FMU and got a bfn but apparently hcg only stays in FMU for a maximum of 7 hours unrefrigerated and by the time I got home it had been about 12 hours so I still have hope. My plan is to test on Saturday if the still hasn't shown up. That way I'd be 18dpo from the first temp dip and 10dpo from the second in case I didn't ovulate until the second dip. Either way, I'm still starving constantly, temp is still up (98.0) this morning, 16dpo, and no AF.

Fingers still crossed!

FXd for you. I should have gotten AF yesterday. No sign of her today. No cramps nothing. I'm still spotting... it has been 5 days so far. Ugh. My temp has gone down from 98.5 two days ago to 98.0 today. Still above my coverline of 97.6. If my temp doesn't drop tomorrow morning below my coverline I may test again. I just don't feel anything... PMS or symptoms. Very weird. :shrug:

I'm just not mentally prepared for another BFN after getting one at 13dpo. Especially seeing my temp go down the last two days. If my temp stays steady tomorrow morning I'll test again if not I'm waiting until the weekend.

im testing each day with opk but i will test again with ept?hcg on sunday

Does an OPK really work????
well from what i have read you can either take it as a leading to a positive hpt or you can take it as a ok im ovulating again if i missed it before..
so my husband and i decided to take the hpt as a maybe and that either im surging now or i am just pregnant.

so i will either be 10 dpo tomorrow or 1 dpo if i just now am really ovulating. i have had ewcm to wc all week back and forth so hard to tell whats going on. and i had pretty positive opk during the time i thought i ovulated on the 1st high cervix, ewcm, cramping, you now the norm at that time then a few days later cramping for two days. and a thermal dip big time. now i have ewcm again and more cramping. temp rising also so whom nows just a guessing game..

hmm, maybe I'll try that tonight...I have a ton of IC OPKs compared to only a couple FRERs.....although I'm going to Target tonight so maybe I'll just stock up on HPTs...lol

I hope you get you bfp cupcake!! I understand the heat break.. I got a bfn this morning and refuse to test until the weekend

Thank you welshgirl and skeet. I broke down into tears on Sunday couldn't even go to our usual dinner with the in laws that night b/c I was on the verge of losing it. I'm not normally like that. Most people say I'm the least emotional person they know. I don't know if it was the BFN no that morning, fact that my sis in law is pregnant (I truly am so happy for them but hearing about all the baby talk tears me up inside) or just the most extreme PMS I have ever had.

I know we have been trying for only 3 months but hearing my mom tell me for years how her and my grandmother both got pregnant on the first try ugh... you know what that does to you on your first BFN? At least I'm not emotional anymore! Just don't want to test and stir that crap up again.... ruining my weekend... don't even think our Ikea trip could cheer me up and I LOVE Ikea!

Thank you welshgirl and skeet. I broke down into tears on Sunday couldn't even go to our usual dinner with the in laws that night b/c I was on the verge of losing it. I'm not normally like that. Most people say I'm the least emotional person they know. I don't know if it was the BFN no that morning, fact that my sis in law is pregnant (I truly am so happy for them but hearing about all the baby talk tears me up inside) or just the most extreme PMS I have ever had.

I know we have been trying for only 3 months but hearing my mom tell me for years how her and my grandmother both got pregnant on the first try ugh... you know what that does to you on your first BFN? At least I'm not emotional anymore! Just don't want to test and stir that crap up again.... ruining my weekend... don't even think our Ikea trip could cheer me up and I LOVE Ikea!
sorry hun i hope you get your bfp soon, i know its devistating and i hate just not knowing its crap it should be like a sign that just develops when pregnant like your pee becomes blue or pink or something to say hey congrats lol jk but really like a indicator other than hmm peeonastick and lets play the guessing game some more.

Front page has been updated....congrats renee!!

Welcome new testers and sorry to those the witch got

Well CD35 for me today so I tested like the doc said and got BFN so started provera today to bring on af then I am using clomid 100mg, I hope I ovulate this time and maybe get a bfp in sep

x

ok guys, just got back from buying test. I got the Answers brand. Couldnt wait until morning to test, silly me! but this is what i got! Definitely :bfp:
DSC01261.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->