*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

RENEE214 it sure looks positive to me im in the same boat right now waiting for mine to get stronger so maybe i will believe it more.

no i def dont think your going crazy bless ya i can def see it :) heres to you getting darker lines :) and when you get your dark lines can you throw baby dust my way please :) thanks x

Of course I can! WHEN you get your :bfp: we should be bump buddies!

Just got my +OPK today which means i'll probably test around Aug 22 instead of Aug 24

:) well lets hope we both get it this month then i am very hopeful about it already. when are you doing your next test? have you done it with fmu yet?

I'm hoping to test again tomorrow morning. and no i haven't test with fmu yet. i always forget to buy a test the night before and i can't hold it in the mornings to drive to a store to buy one lol

lol i know what you mean well i will have my fingers crossed for ya hun but im pretty sure that next test will have 2 dark lines on it :)

I really hope you're right! When will you be testing?

Massive congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's, I can't believe how many there are this month! Looks like there will be plenty of April babies hehe.

:hugs: to the ladies whos :witch: arrived.

CD41 now :shrug: ... Blood test tomorrow as advised by the doctors, FX'd!

on 30th as i now in my fertile stage so my oh wont know what has hit him over the next few days lol we are trying a few new things, any tips you found good? as i have just given up smoking (finally) and i am eating healthy our fridge is full of fruit and veg, doc also told me to take folic acid.

the only thing i did different was not using the restroom afterward (tmi) lol. no weird positions or throwing my legs up in the air haha good luck!

thanks lol i have stopped doing that anyway im just trying to relax and not get up after DTD not to waste it (tmi) lol

im sure he is lol have to make the most of it as i was off today n tomorrow but back at work Saturday for a 12hour shift so i cant afford not to take advantage (tmi) lol

how long have you been trying to conceive? sorry if im being nosy just tell me to shut up lol :)

oh no, i like questions. we have been trying for 3 months. what about you?

8 months before that we weren't really trying but not preventing either i did fall preg but sadly mc at 9 weeks but as they say everything happens for a reason :)

well hopefully this will be your month! and im sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->