*~*August Testing Thread 2011*~* 172 Testers! *~* 34 BFP's!!!

I'd love to join the list! :) I test on the 20th this month so I'm just waiting impatiently lol

I'm testing the same day :) Fingers & Toes crossed for you :) Hope we get our :bfp: maybe we could be Bump Buddies :happydance:

:dust:

:D I would love to be bump buddies!! So excited to test, I almost broke down and bought one yesterday but I held strong! lol

I know, i went to the supermarket today and there was a Clear Blue promotion...6.99 for two sticks, but i didn't buy it because i would be tempted to test and prob waste it on a :bfn: Want Friday to come already!!!!

I hope this is our month :dust:

Monday can't come quick enough for me when I get my results back ... As long as I get answers I'm okay, praying for that BFP though :dance:

Just got my :bfp: yay! Didn't get any symptoms apart from heartburn last night, AF was due today!
Used pressed and softcups.
Babydust and PMA for those testing next month!

The :witch: is af.. Or aunt flo .. Lol our period..

Well ladies still no :witch: for me!! Ill test tomorrow morning if she isn't here yet

Im out :( af showed today after 2 days missed period.

Congrats on your BFP Renee! :D

Well I'm out ladies, AF finally showed up almost 6 weeks after my MC. Good luck to everyone waiting, and those who aren't lucky this month, see you for September testing! xx

Hi girls! sorry the witch came.....I will see yous in the Sep thread? x

hi there im am now in the two week wait OV yesterday. Glad to see my cycles are getting normal now after my MC. Can you change my testing date to the 23rd please dont think i will be able to wait till the 27th lol. Congrats to everyone who has got there BFP!! and good luck to everyone else waiting xxx

Moved you hun x

Well, yet another update without a BFP. I went ahead and bought three different kinds of pregnancy tests last night since I was getting BFNs on the ICs and FRERs. I tested this morning with the Target brand and still got a BFN even though I'm supposedly 17dpo. SO - I've manually overridden my FF Ovulation Chart (link below) to show that I ovulated at CD24 even though that doesn't coincide with my positive OPK or fertile CM. There's no other explanation that I can think of to warrant still getting negatives instead of a positive. That makes me 9dpo with no implantation dip and my lowest ever post-ovulation temps. But the main reason I think I probably didn't ovulate until this date is that :sex: usually hurts for me after ovulation and it didn't start hurting until after this temp rise. I'm positively confoozled but not going to stress about it anymore. I'm expecting AF to arrive next week on Thursday and won't be the slightest bit surprised when she does! Hugs to everyone TTC! Congrats to all those with BFPs!

Good luck hun x

Just got my :bfp: yay! Didn't get any symptoms apart from heartburn last night, AF was due today!
Used pressed and softcups.
Babydust and PMA for those testing next month!

Congrats x

AUGUST 31st :)

Added x

The :witch: is af.. Or aunt flo .. Lol our period..

Well ladies still no :witch: for me!! Ill test tomorrow morning if she isn't here yet

Good luck for tomorrow morning skeet x

Congrats Renee and Laura! It's so wonderful to see do many BFPs already in august :D I'm cd12 today and I have to say if any of you aren't using Evening Primrose Oil that you should definitely start! This is my second cycle using it and hooly dooly I have a LOT of fertile cm! OH and I are getting busy this weekend bahahaha the past 2 cycle I have ov'd cd 14 so am crossing my fingers this is my month too :D
GL to everyone still waiting to test :D xx

Thanks guys. Thought this was it. Oh well, fingers crossed for next month! :)

I'm thinking I might be out this month too. I took a test this morning at 15 DPO and it was a big fat negetive. Still no sign of the :witch: yet...

Congrats to all you BFP's on this thread! Awesome to see so many!!! I'm testing in the morning...trying to stay postive..no AF yet which is good for me so FX!

:dust: to you all : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"