* August Testing Thread*

Sorry for those who haven't had such happy news this time xx Hugs xx

Thank you to those people on here helping me interperate my test results, I think we may have an April baby on the way too. We had a misscarriage in March this year, so fingers crossed and baby dust to all! xx

TMI Alert:

How does one go about telling the difference between EWCM and semen? Today *should* be ovulation day but as I said earlier I have been feeling like I"m heading towards another 18-day cycle. However, today I've been getting loads of ov-symptoms as well. I was almost tempted to buy an OPK to see what's going on but the cheapest kit I could find in the stores was $40! I don't think so! And this evening I got loads of EWCM but it could be the other stuff too. *ahem*

I am still having the odd AF symptom and day 18 is still a few days away so it's too soon to say anything for certain but my PMS-y feelings are beginning to fade. I'm hoping against hope that my body is trying to sort itself out.

:hugs: Ruskiegirl. So sorry that the witch is after you.

I did a bit of online research and it seems that I am having EWCM today! Ever since my mc I've been getting it during my AFs (getting ov symptoms in the midst of periods is the one thing that made my doctor go "hmmm") so it's nice to be getting it when I should! Still have to wait to see if my period holds off longer than 18 days but I'm feeling a bit more hopeful....

happiness was short lived i'm having a chemical pregnancy i just feel numb xxx

So sorry selina:hugs:
Still no AF but i have a history of late to very late :bfp:'s so not out of hope yet hehe :hugs:

Can i be added for the 29th please :) due to ov tomoro!! eek!! fingers crossed!! xx good luck girls!! x

no bfp for me in aug , af showed her ugly head . tho always got sept :happydance:

Put me down for a :bfp: please ! Ill get confirmation on wensday at the docs!

:wohoo:

Congrats, ruskiegirl!! The witch wasn't after you after all!

:hugs: to susan36. And I love your PMA! Here's to September! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"