* August Testing Thread*

:hugs: I hope you get a nice, strong line today!

I'm out. AF showed early again. Going for blood work tomorrow. I think I should go back to WTT until I get things figured out. It's too emotionally draining to get my hopes up when things aren't working yet.

Temp dropped this morning and I started bleeding. Guess it was a chemical after all. That will teach me to not test early! Bring on September...........

I know I was on for August 1, but have Ov'd on Aug 15th so due to test again in August - can you put me down for August 29th please - another go this month!!

xx

Thought I was on this list .....A few about I'm forgetting where I am lol. But anyways can I put down for 28th please ..... Many Thanks

Claire

Hey girls!
I have asked you to mark me at Aug 31st as when I thought I would be testing. However I have ovulated a lot later than what I thought and got a positive opk yesterday, so either I O'd last night or today. So I will be putting my name on the september list!

Thanks Loves!

Sorry ladies just been very busy! will be able to update main page tomorrow x

Think I'm out, starting to get pinkish discharge :( I predict AF will be either here tonight or by tomorrow morning :cry:

I know I was on the thread for testing 1 Aug, but I got another chance this month as have a shortish cycle and I have a very faint line on an internet cheapie!! So I have done 4 now plus a ASDA own brand and there are lines on them all.
I cant get excited as there is a long way to go to get to 27wks when I lost my little girl, but you cant help starting to plan
Good luck to the rest of August and Sept testers
xxxx

well i dont really know what to think of mine girls ive had faint positives for the last couple of days after i had what i thought was implantation bleed and then i started spotting brownish pink yesterday and its slowly gone into a very light af with no clots etc which is weird for me still testing faint at the minute so i aint got a clue if im out or having a chemical or prengant :(

Congrats AS1 and IsaacEllieMom!

Fx'ed for you, Strawberry. Hope it's good news

can you please remove my name for august as I ovulated later than I thought so my first TTC cycle would be in september?....Thanks!

congrats to all that got their bfps in august!
I got faint lines on a couple of ics around 12 dpo. but then started spotting a day early for af, and have been bleeding on and off ever since! thats 2 whole weeks!! not impressed! have no idea what is going on with my stupid body over the last few months...oh well on to next month.

fingers crossed to every one looking for a september bfp now!xx

Just a little note, i think im on the list twice, once as baonessgogo and once as boronessgogo, my first one has been updated as it was neg, so im in september now but just so youo know.

Congrats to all those :bfp: this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->