* August Testing Thread*

YAY congratulations hun!!!

well i tried opks this cycle and got a lovely bright line as bright as the control line today hoping to fit in some more bding!! fingers crossed :D

Yay, strawberry for the positive opk! :thumbup: Looks like you and I will be testing around the same time (provided my cycle cooperates). Fingers crossed for the both of us!

:dust:

Well put me down for an sweet angel i started bleeding bright red blood with bad cramps and a low bbt

I only ovulated today (I now have to spend ANOTHER 2 weeks waiting....) so I'll be testing around the 29th now and not the 21st. Can you please change it for me!! thank you!!

I only ovulated today (I now have to spend ANOTHER 2 weeks waiting....) so I'll be testing around the 29th now and not the 21st. Can you please change it for me!! thank you!!

That stinks about ovulating later than expected. I'll be testing in two weeks so I'll still be around. Good luck! :flower:

Bumping this thread.

I think I'm out for this month. I got some pink spotting this afternoon after a morning of back aches. I'm hoping my actual AF holds off until tomorrow so I can say that I had a 21-day cycle which seems much more normalish than the 18 day cycles I've been having lately.

The spotting is torture though as I should be 7DPO today and I got IB with Lil Peanut at this time (along with AF symptoms) but that was definitely brown and kind of dryish spotting. This was pink and wet. With my recent wacky cycles I have to assume it's AF. But I keep torturing myself with "what ifs". :dohh:

OK, in the space of a few hours I've gone from being sure that AF was here early to feeling fairly sure there is a beanie in there. This is going to be one tough week. Testing on next Saturday. Phooey. LOL (I refuse to test earlier)

the witch finally showed her ugly face. i'm out for this month! come on, september!!

I tested yesterday (I had to I had to! :haha:) at 9 DPO and got a :bfn: of course! I'm still feeling rather good though and am quite happy to wait like a good little girl until thursday :haha:

Af showed early again afterall. :( At least I had a 21 day cycle instead of 18 like the last two times. But it's still being spotty and stupid so I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to request some blood work. See what my hormones are up to. It's now been 4 cycles since my mc. Things should be normalizing by now.

Okay just to update....I got a v.v. faint line on IC Sat. morn. I ran out Sat night and got some FRER's. I got a decent BFP on a FRER Saturday night, but Sunday morning I got a lighter line. It's there, but it's definately not as good as Saturday night's BFP. Errr...so today AF is due and she's not showing yet (usually arrives by now). So I'm heading to the pharmacy on my lunch hour. HELP.....I'm seriously going crazy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->