• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* August Testing Thread*

Hey can you put me down for 28th please.....:dust: to all for August x

I thought about bursting into my doctor's office in a blaze of sobbing glory, lol. I am seriously contemplating calling her back and insisting to get checked out. One 18 day cycle I can deal with. But not two. However, my spotting is still very intermittent so I may wait until I have actual flow to go bug her.

That sounds like a plan. She has until Monday to show, that wicked witch!

I'd also be happy with her not actually showing until day 28 (or not until 9 some months later) like a good girl. ;) And my cramps are turning out to be my IBS as I've been suffering from that all night. My doctor had chalked up my cramps up to that yesterday but I thought she was just blowing me off. Whoops. :blush:

joining you girlies testing august 24th belive that will make a end of april beggining of may baby for me if we get lucky xxx

Hi ladies....
Since we are all in the August testing thread I am guessing lots of us are in the 2ww now. I was wondering if anyone is having symptoms yet? I hate the waiting and the analyzing part....but have noticed I am extremely tired the past day or two and have had a crazy craving for milk....LOL.

BUT---I am only like 4 dpo...so this seems too early to me to be prego symptoms :nope: And I hate to get my hopes up since this was our first month trying after m/c.

What about you guys?? What do you think?? Any symptoms?

Hi ladies....
Since we are all in the August testing thread I am guessing lots of us are in the 2ww now. I was wondering if anyone is having symptoms yet? I hate the waiting and the analyzing part....but have noticed I am extremely tired the past day or two and have had a crazy craving for milk....LOL.

BUT---I am only like 4 dpo...so this seems too early to me to be prego symptoms :nope: And I hate to get my hopes up since this was our first month trying after m/c.

OMG . . . . you know what!
I didn't realise until now but I had a craving for milk when I was pregnant.

OH was like why are you drinking so much milk? I only ever drink water nothing else. He was like have you read something that says it increases your chances of getting pregnant (we were trying for 16 month) :haha:

Good sign!! :thumbup:

LOL....I had cravings for milk the whole pregnancy with my daughter...but no cravings with the miscarriage. That is what made me wonder. I normally am not a milk drinker...but now I am drinking it outta the gallon!! :winkwink:

SO, you think its a good sign?? Even this early?

:haha:

Well I wouldn't rely on it but yeah it could well be! O:)

x x x x x x

I have a couple of days left to know the truth about this past cycle but I'm not feeling very hopeful since FF took away my OV cross hairs and is back to thinking I didn't OV. :sad2:

I have a couple of days left to know the truth about this past cycle but I'm not feeling very hopeful since FF took away my OV cross hairs and is back to thinking I didn't OV. :sad2:

I saw that! Nasty nasty FF :grr:

Did anyone test today??????

I saw that! Nasty nasty FF :grr:

Did anyone test today??????

I did. BFN.:cry: I am just hoping its early. But this is my first full month at temps that is a decent cycle....last mnth was after my mc and I am not sure that I even did O but FF said I did.

How many DPO are you?? I hope it's just too early too!!! I had a m/c June 4th and this was my first 'normal' month as well.

Fingers crossed for a BFP in a day or two for you!

Hey Reedsgirl! It might be too early at 10dpo. I'm also 10dpo from my pos OPT and I also tested this morning and got a big fat :bfn: too. Today I have an apt with the ob/gyn about my cycles though and I'm hoping that his expertise will give me different news. FX'd for both of us! :winkwink:

Today I passed a stone-like clot and finally am bleeding for real. If I end up not needing a D&C I hope I can still test by the end of the month. Let's hope my body and hormones cooperate.

Can you please put me down for 14th August, im convinced i ovulated yesterday, which gives me two weeks after :)

Hmmm, good point, Baroness! I'm ovulating today (I think). That should put me down for testing on the 15th. Not that I'll test before... :blush:

Hi ladies....

I am 4DPO today and I have had crampie cramps below and tender nippes other then that no food cravings yet... this is the 1st month I have felt this way after my MC in April

FX for EVERYONE!!!!

August will be a GREAT month.... my 40th birthday month and IF I get PG an April baby which is hubby's bday month

Hey ladies,

Hope you're all well :)

Well it seems at 9DPO and CD 22 out of a 28 day cycle I got a faint BFP...

Here's the pic... see what you think... also have faint lines on Asda and FRER, but will test again tomorrow and make sure there's a decent progression with the colour!

I'm officially 3w1d tomorrow based on my LMP so I'm hoping the fact that this has shown up early means bean is in the right place this time. Please let it be ok :flower:

Attachments

• 2.8.2010_ CD22_ 9DPO.jpg
    2.8.2010_ CD22_ 9DPO.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 18
This pic may be better

Attachments

• P1010953.jpg
    P1010953.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
Is the test only supposed to get a single line or a cross-shape? If it's only a single line then I definitely see it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->