* August Testing Thread*

Okay, I got DH to link a pic for me. https://www.picvalley.net/u/2470/6329885568955056112810489591rhjciHB7vZVmf0e3JZb.JPG

AF arrived right on time for once, so I'm out. Maybe next time...

Congratulations Dietrad, so happy for you :happydance:

Sorry Lunar...maybe next month then? :kiss:

I am just finishing up my first post MC AF, relief!
:happydance:

Hello Ladies. Got a faint line on a cheepie test 2 day. Gonna get a frer and take it with first morning pee:). Hope 2 get a good pic 4 u ladies. :happydance:

Hello Ladies. Got a faint line on a cheepie test 2 day. Gonna get a frer and take it with first morning pee:). Hope 2 get a good pic 4 u ladies. :happydance:

Whoooppedihoo! :wohoo:
Fantastic news, essie! Congratulations :kiss:

Please put me down for the 30th. Ta

well im out. good luck to everybody else. and to those who have been caught out i will see you next month:hugs:

Nothing yet, im thinking she wont show, im so incredibly tired and began feeling sick this morning till about 11ish, which was exactly the same as last pregnancy, 3 days before af due nausea began and tiredness, s FX'ed but im probaby put as well. dont like getting my hopes up i suppose :(

Sorry cla :hugs:

Mommy2Angel, that sounds incredibly good! - :test: ?

congrat to the :bfp:'s and I am soooooooooo sorry to the gals that :af: got :hugs:

I am still waiting- I O'd a tad later then expected but today took a IC and got a BFN.....

Thursday will be the digie (14DPO) if she doesn't show

cla, so sorry :hugs: Fingers crossed that next month will be your sticky bfp!

Mummy2Angel, your signs sound hopeful. Let us know how it goes! :flower:

As for me, I'm still getting some funny cramps so I am not sure if my body is done sorting itself out yet or not. It feels like I'm getting ov pains on both sides except that the left and the right are taking turns. Really, I'm just hoping for a cycle longer than 18 days at this point. Though a bfp would be nice too. :winkwink: I've been feeling "in the mood" lately so I hope that's a sign that my funny cramps are ov pains. Lucky Friday the 13th is my scheduled "o" day.

I so want to test but im sooo scared of seeing that bfn :( ive had crampy feelings in my lower abdomen today.....dont know if its because ive been a bit constipated (sorry way tmi :haha:) or if its the witch on her way :( i will wait till friday the 13th :lol: to test if AF hasnt arrived, i dont really know when she should be here to be honest, so.....we'll wait and see.

FX'ed for you starry night :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->