• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* August Testing Thread*

I was due 2 test on the 2nd and got a bfn but still no sign of af. I think my cycle may be longer than i thought and i may be out :(. Gonna wait a week and test again if no af.

Is the test only supposed to get a single line or a cross-shape? If it's only a single line then I definitely see it! :)

Its a single line test so I take it this is my BFP!! I hope its a good sign that its showed up this early as last time round when I had the ectopic I didn't get a line as dark as this until around 25DPO.

Fingers crossed and stick beanie, stick!!

:happydance: Congrats Cupcake - definitely :bfp:

Could I go on the testing list for 18th please ?

:dust:

Hi, I will be testing end of August, and hoping for a sticky one this time!

Congrats and good luck all. :hugs:
:dust:

Awwww, IsaacEllieMom :hugs:

Cupcake, that's fantastic news! You are the first!!!!!!!!! Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy :dance:

Congratulations Cupcake!!! :happydance:

Okay, I'm switching my date to the 8th if I can hold out that long, I definitely won't be testing any earlier than the 7th though unless of course my temp bottoms out and AF comes. FX'd for a blessing!

Congratulations Cupcake!!! :happydance:

Okay, I'm switching my date to the 8th if I can hold out that long, I definitely won't be testing any earlier than the 7th though unless of course my temp bottoms out and AF comes. FX'd for a blessing!

12dpo and you are gonna wait a week! I just couldn't. Any symptoms? Any clues?
:hugs:

Well, I tested at 10dpo and got a big fat BFN! So I definitely don't want to test too soon again. Plus I think I'm really 11dpo, I choose the day I had a pos OPK but it might have really happened the next day. There's a slight possibility that my dip yesterday was an implantation dip. If it was, talk about waiting until the end of that 6-10 day period! If not, my progesterone cream might be messing with me. I've been cramping though since last Friday, yesterday and today I felt light headed in the mornings but that could just be allergies. This isn't for sure, but my left nipple is a little sensitive. (sigh) I guess we'll see this weekend if all of this added up to anything. FX'd!

Well 10dpo is a little early. If you feel faint/dizzy that is a good sign! Also cramping at that stage doesn't usually indicate AF? I would do one at what you think is 14dpo, but even then they can be negative...have you got the sensitive ones? First response is good. I am living vicariously through you, as I am not even Ovulating for 10/11 days! :wacko:

Lucy you're so sweet! :hugs: I have the first response ones too, the 10pdo was a cheaper one then I bought the first response. It's hard not to get excited b.c I get excited every month and bam! I'm on to another cycle :nope:

af showed up today but my gyno thinks im probably not oving so onto soy this cycle!

good luck to those waiting to test xx

Sorry xshell, another cycle another hope. When did you have your MC?

dietrad, hope it's not onto another cycle this time!

xxxx

I'm going to be hopeful that this is the last of my weird cycles and that my body will now be normalizing. So I'm changing my test date to August 28th.

Thanks

hello--- im coming in kind of late... but im hoping for a bfp in the 14th :)

Hey starry night, spooky, that is my test date too. :wacko:

I should be a day late by then (provided I have a normal 28 day cycle...which has never been a sure thing for me). But at this rate I wouldn't mind AF showing. I just want a normal cycle.

But still hoping we both get our bfps that day!

Thought I should update this as it wasn't AF that got me. It was a chemical :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->