• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* August Testing Thread*

can you put me in for the 6th...sooo close but it seems like forever awayxxxxx good luck to you all

Just wanted to update I test early and got a BFP. Still early days but blood test comfirmed and been put on progestrone. I will have another blood test tomorrow to make sure levels are rising.

Hi all,

I'm new here and so glad to find this forum. After having a healthy baby 3 years ago I have since had 2 miscarriages. I got a BFP this morning and am freaking out! I'm so excited but scared to death at the same time. I hope this little baby sticks around.

Good luck to all those trying!

ncmommy, that's amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
Here's some sticky dust for you :dust:

Hello everyone! Could you put me down for the 6th please? AF is due on the 5th, but DH isn't letting me test until it's late lol. He hid all of my hpts and isn't letting me have them until the 6th, so I guess I have no choice. Good luck everyone! I hope we all get our bfp soon!

Congratulations to the bfps!!! That's so exciting! Sticky dust to the both of you. :)

LunarMagik, sounds like your dh is a clever man. lol My hubby often has to talk me out of convincing myself I'm pregnant and testing a day early only to become a mess when getting my bfn or AF. He's the one who has to pick up the pieces. And I'm not even a POAS addict.

He is a clever man, and I love him for it...but he's totally torturing me right now lol! I seem to convince myself I'm pregnant just about every cycle, so I'm always a mess when AF shows. :dohh:
He's more concerned with it being a waste of money...which it is when I start testing at 8dpo and test everyday until AF shows. I guess I can't blame him for not wanting to fuel my addiction. :blush:

Just wanted to update I test early and got a BFP. Still early days but blood test comfirmed and been put on progestrone. I will have another blood test tomorrow to make sure levels are rising.

Reedsgirl Congrats!!!!! :wohoo: Me too!!!!!! :happydance:

:witch: got me so I am out

Oh well seems my cycle isn't too disturbed from my mc as would be 28 days from the day my hcg went, so I have that as a positive, just hope that this cycle stays at 28 days.

Good luck to the rest of you hoping for your :bfp: send you all lots of extra sticky baby dust :thumbup:

Congrats to you guys with bfp's reedsgirl dietrad :dance: well done all the best for the next 9 mth

Oh my God!!! Dietrad I am soooo pleased to hear that, I knew it! :happydance:

Hopefully you are one of the first of many!
:hugs:

OMG! Dietrad!
:wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

So much for thinking you hadn't ovulated :rofl:
Wishing you all the best with your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->