Aw how cute is this?!

K

kirsten1985

Hope they still make these when I have someone to buy for!

Weenotions newborn gift set

Aw that just makes me broody. I want one next time especially as we went straight to mediums. I would love some itsy nappies x

Aw that just makes me broody. I want one next time especially as we went straight to mediums. I would love some itsy nappies x

We used size one little lambs when Freya got to 7lbs ish, they seemed pretty big at the time and still fit her now, so yeah me too I would like some tiny ones next time! :lol:

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I am buying one for Freddie....his mum is looking much better and she would love one of those sets for him as a get well present.

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I am buying one for Freddie....his mum is looking much better and she would love one of those sets for him as a get well present.

hate to be nosey and tell me to pee off if you want hun....i might have missed a post somewhere or something...what happened with freddie, how did you end up looking after him ?? :hugs:

Ive been a bit random with his story and updating on it!
Freddie is a friends baby, she suffered complications during birth and afterwards which left her in ICU and Freddie was discharged to his dad. Ive been expressing milk for him to have since and because the hospital wouldnt allow him in to see his mum my OH and I have been having him through the daytime so his dad can go visit his mum and get a bit of sleep etc.
On a massive plus note his mum has regained conciousness now and is being moved to a ward where Freddie will be able to visit tomorrow, its mad as he was born on 22nd feb and she hasnt even seen him yet. Least it looks like shes going to make a full recovery, she will be in hospital but she will be ok which is the main thing!

His poor mum :( Good job she has a friend like you, poor woman.

OMG wow well done you !!! you deserve a medal for that !!! and poor freddie and mummy .....MASSIVE :hugs: to them

Gorgeous! I love WeeNotions anyway, but that's a cute idea!

Poor Freddie's mum!!! Bet she will be so happy and grateful that you've looked after him so well for her.

Those little weenotions are soo cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->