B vits gals!

No didn't need a sanitary towel or any thing, it was liquidy and when I tried to clear it up there wasn't really that much. I then went to check like every 20 mins to see if there was any more and there as a bit of brown blood and since about 09:00 nothing but CM. :shrug:

This may be TMI but one of the things I was thinking was it could be due to the constipation, maybe straining too hard could of cause a bit of bleeding in the cervis or some thing? I have googled it but not found too much info but some people think it's a possiblilty. Any way eatedn a lot of figs to try and deal with that problem.

I know that ir is common, but am still worried I have had a few paind in my stomach, but I thought they were from gas and I do think my stomach maybe be a bit tender but that may just be because I'm so focused on the damn thing that I'm thinking things are there that aren't,.

I'm going to ask for the good doctor on Monday at my GP's, the one that reffered me to the FS, not the one I saw last time who was useless. I'm also going to say that the other doc thought I should have the blood tests and an early scan. Try and influence her to give me a referral, just to ease my mind I guess.

I have checked out the local private clinic, it costs 125 pounds to get a six week scan. Might be worth it

I have a friend who had bleeding at about 7 weeks and her doc said that if she is worried she should go to St Georges hospital in Tooting as they have an EPU and ask for a 'reasurance scan'. Apparently it's a walk-in service and you can self admit. Do you have a hospital with an EPU close by?

And I always make an appointment with the same doctor at our surgery, I've seen some of the others and I didn't like them. Even if I have to wait to see him. Better to see someone you are happy and comfortable with.

With the constipation, I have always suffered from that and I have always found that the best thing to do is not to push! Sorry TMI :) I never go to the loo unless I'm desperate, even if I'm feeling pressure and uncomfortable. Otherwise you end up sitting on the loo for hours in frustration. Wait till it's good and ready. :haha:

:thumbup: Don't over think it, I'm sure your bean is just fine :flower::hugs:

Hey girls,
I'm feeling quite a strong cramp/pull on my side and getting worried. I just worked out with my SIL and all we did was walk around the block 2 times, but there is quite a steep hill on the block and I am horribly out of shape.
Just feeling paranoid and need to vent :(
I'm taking it easy now, only problem is I bullied DH into helping clear up the house this weekend and he's finally out of bed and ready to start... I'll just see if he'll let me sit there and 'direct' him, lol.

Just did a HPT, there was a :bfp: :)

It was lighter than the one this morning but you can't read into that I know, different brands, not fmu, drinking different volumes etc. It makes me happier that there is a line there though.

I still feel sick and the figs are working, not feeling constipated now:) I think if I had already mc then there would be lots more blood and my temp would of gone down. Going to keep an eye on that the next few days.

Will see the same doc from now on I think. I don't think there is a self referral place around here, will try and get my doc to send me for an early scan. Fx

how are you today ?

Hey girls,
I'm feeling quite a strong cramp/pull on my side and getting worried. I just worked out with my SIL and all we did was walk around the block 2 times, but there is quite a steep hill on the block and I am horribly out of shape.
Just feeling paranoid and need to vent :(
I'm taking it easy now, only problem is I bullied DH into helping clear up the house this weekend and he's finally out of bed and ready to start... I'll just see if he'll let me sit there and 'direct' him, lol.

Hi, does it feel anything like AF cramps? I think the exercise is great for you but don't over do it :) I've had a few cramps too and I can never tell if it's bowl cramps or AF cramps as when I used to get AF cramps they were closely linked some how. Especially since I suffer from constipation, that and AF were always at war :haha:

Just did a HPT, there was a :bfp: :)

It was lighter than the one this morning but you can't read into that I know, different brands, not fmu, drinking different volumes etc. It makes me happier that there is a line there though.

I still feel sick and the figs are working, not feeling constipated now:) I think if I had already mc then there would be lots more blood and my temp would of gone down. Going to keep an eye on that the next few days.

Will see the same doc from now on I think. I don't think there is a self referral place around here, will try and get my doc to send me for an early scan. Fx

how are you today ?

Yeah good today, I went for a 5km jog this morning. And the minute I started running I felt boobs! A little achy. I think I need to seriously invest in a decent spots bra. But the run was good, just took it very easy. But now when I press on my bbs they're a little sore :) YAY a symptom... finally :rofl:

And I'm super paranoid about getting saggy stretch marked bbs, I think I might start sleeping in a sports bra soon. I know they will never look the same but if I'll do anything to help prevent the inevitable.

And today I completely pigged out, but not because I was hungry just cause I feel a little stressed out about an assignment I have due on Monday for my course :(

Ohh lisaf :hug: I hope that the cramp is just some thing normal like stitch, I get that quite often. It's just when you gut doesn't get enough oxygen. Or it could just be the baby getting nice and settled in. Just trying to think of +ve reasons

I know every thingvyou experience makes you worry, I've been worrying all day, but slight cramps are quite common. Hopefully they are gone by now, take it easy the rest of the day and fx you'll not have any more. :)

I hate the fact that the only thing we can do is wait, I'm a let's work at this to solve the problem kinda girl, and I think you are too, just waiting is killing me.

Will remember us all in my prayers, :hugs:

Hey gals, thanks for the PMA... I'm still feeling the stitch... no spotting yet or anything but my cervix felt low? :( Not going to let myself dwell on it. I didn't think the walk was over-doing it and its hard because I was with my SIL and she doesn't know yet so I was hiding it. :dohh:

I'll just remember what I told you Merry... cramping without spotting and spotting without cramping are not usually mcs.....

I may opt out of the cleaning today... or just sit there and sort papers while DH lifts boxes? Hmmm
We're supposed to go buy a new washer this weekend but I'm going to definitely put that off until tomorrow at least.

Crissie I'm on a mission to get all women wearing sports bras for sports! I really recommend the triumph ones. I find them very good.

Glad you have a symptom, I've had a few today which is giving me hope. A 5 km run is quite a good way!! I'm unsure whether to go to body balance tomorrow. With the bleeding today I just want to stay seated and not do any thing that could make things worse.

On a positive note, my first two ripe tomatos were ready today:) I ate them both raw like apples I was so excited! So that's 1 of my 5 a day:)

In anticipation of stretch marks I'm using body cream every day and am going to get some Elimise body oil in a few weeks as that's supposed to be great for stopping stretch marks. Also not putting on too much weight helps, I have gained 4 pounds in a week though!!! Think the constipation may of been a factor, but 4 pounds!!!

I've read that even cramping and spotting together doesn't mean the worse. The baby can just be attaching it's self properly into the lining and it can cause cramps and some blood loss.

Also things like missing twin syndrome, harmless cysts etc can cause cramps and bleeding but lead to a healthy baby. I have been repeating this all day! We just have to stay positive! It's bloody hard though!

I think paper sorting is a fine job for you:) Let the other half do the hard work and try to relax. My fx that it goes away and stays away!

Well the issue with letting DH do everything else is that he'll do a crappy job at it. I still don't think he understand how in-depth this cleaning/organizing is going to be :dohh: I just won't lift anything over 5lbs... it will at least keep my mind of things.

It can be so annoying that my DH will tidy up but I'll look at it and have to redo it! At least he tries!

Being busy is a great tatic, I might go to bed soon and get this day over!

ah its only 2pm here!! if I was good at taking naps I'd try one of those to both kill some time and rest and see if it goes away.

Ohhh I like naps :) I'm an early riser but I do like an afternoon nap. I have one most non working days.

No more blood today :dance: and my temp was nice and high at 37.0. So hoping the bleed was just one of those things and means nothing. FX

trying not to worry and going to take it easy today. Hope you managed to pass your time Lisa and that your feeling ok, no pains or cramps. Right must go make tea:)

I managed to nap yesterday and the cramping eased a lot! It was basically gone until I started moving around again and wasn't as severe so I felt better about it. Never had any spotting, still dont, and no sign of the pulling today.

Glad that your feeling better:) Its so worrying to get any sort of bad symptom. Today I'm a bit worried about not feeling sick! I felt horrid Friday, yesterday felt a bit sick but today nothing at all. :shrug: Hoping it's not a sign of reducing hormones. my breasts have had a dull ache in them all day though, so hoping that's a positive sign. Just wish there was a way to know for sure every thing is fine!

How did the cleaning go? I'm ignoring my mess and hoping it will go away! I could use a nap right now, sooo tired:)

DH did most of the cleaning yesterday, he had to clean up the room enough for me to get in there to clean :rofl: but because of the cramping we didn't do any of the cleaning we were supposed to.

I haven't done any thing I wanted to this weekend due to the drama. Didn't clean, tidy or do the garden! Just sat and rested mainly.

One if the things I was thinking of was looking through catalogues and pricing up the cost of getting the nursery fitted, baby clothes, prams etc but couldn't face doing it being so worried that I might lose her/him.

I did buy a cheap bra in a larger size though as my current ones are rather tight! My breasts have hurt all day today! It's odd how big they have gotten so quickly! One of my shirts is pulling at the buttons!

Did another HPT this morning, it was a really strong +ve so that made me happy:) my temp is also still nice and high so am feeling quite positive today. Going to try and get a doc appointment as the other doc told me to. Going to push for a 6 week scan, fx.

How are you ladies? Any more cramps/strains Lisaf? I'm feeling a little sick but not too bad. Sounds odd but would like more ms as it would be a sign that the bean is producing lots of nice hormone.

Saw the doc at the local GP, I made sure I saw the nice one, she has reffered me to the Early Pregnancy Unit. They are going to call me today or tomorrow and do blood tests and scans. Glad some thing is going to be done, hope the tests show some thing good:)

It is so dependent on the doctor how you get treated, even at the same practise. Got two days off work to wait around for their call. Hope it's soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->