Baby club weight loss group

KittyVentura

Autism Mum
Reaction score
:happydance: Well here we have it. A universal place for those from Baby Club to share their post pregnancy weightloss journey!:happydance:

There are no hard and fast rules here. Anyone who is serious about wanting to lose weigh can join. For those joining if you could post your weightloss targets and I'll keep these and any progress made against them updated on this front page. Targets can be a set date by which you want to be back in shape, a clothes size you want to be, a weight you want to reach, an amount of weight you want to lose, all of the above or something completely different. If you want to share your initial and goal weight then you can... but you don't have to.

2 members - PeaceLoveBaby and BrunetteBimbo came up with this group Blinkie. PLB designed and BB linked to the group. https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/blinkie3.gif
If you want to add this to your sig - This is the code. Just remove the spaces before URL & IMG (4 spaces to remove in total)
[ url=https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/512092-baby-club-weight-loss-group.html][ img]https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/blinkie3.gif[ /img][ /url]​

You can update us with your progress as often as you like. The group members have chosen to weigh in each Friday - You do not have to partake in this if you do not wish to... but those that do are finding it helps. If we could have a set check-in & update date though of the Friday around the 17th of each month with total lost in the month. I'll use the info given then to update the front page and keep track of how we're all doing.

This group is for support and encouragement. You can share your success, brag about how much you've lost, ask for encouragement if you've gone off track or tips to boost your weightloss if you plateau.

Lets all share our diet secrets, the diet we're following, decent recipes and exercises we've found effective. We can share details of a great workout DVD, motivational music or weightloss pictures to inspire others.

There is no room for harsh words here. We're all in the same boat and want to lose weight so lets focus on support and encouragement to help us each achieve our own goals!

When it comes to weightloss honesty is the best policy. You don't have to always own up to a bad week but sometimes owning up and taking responsibilty will be just what you need to get back on track!

Most importantly - good luck :)

Cool people eat Belvita Breakfast Biscuits ;)

So ladies - At the start of Month 3 we have lost a MASSIVE 146lbs between us or....

:yipee: 10 stone 6 lbs!!!!!!!
:yipee:

That's ME pre pregnancy! We've lost an entire slim Kitty in weight!!

Member list

Member - Goal - Progress made​

KittyVentura
I want to be a size 10 in dresses/tops and a size 10-12 on bottoms. This was my pre-pregnancy size. I want to be there by the 1st July. I anticpate I'll need to lose 35-40lbs to get there as I'm currently in a 14-16. I'll be TTC baby number 2 in July and my rule is that I need to be back in shape before we TTC so this is my motivation.
Total lost in month 1 - 11lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 6lbs
Total lost to date - 17lbs

Mrs Mayhem
I am aiming to lose my first 3 stone by June. I have terrible willpower and will give in quickly for a choccy biscuit!!!
Total lost in month 1 - 8lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 1lbs
Total lost to date - 9lbs

Terrilea
Before becoming pregnant i weighed 9st 4lb. I was 14st 10lb the day before i had ruby...i am now 12st 4lb. I am aiming to be 10st by the 17th of May (when i go on holiday, which is 4months today) and back to pre preg weight of 9st 4lb before xmas. So that means i need to lose 2st 4lb in exactly 4months, weighing 10st will be my target for use on this thread. I want to fit back into all my lovely size 10 dresses that are currently collecting dust in the back of my wardrobe!
Total lost in month 2 - 6lbs
Total lost to date - 14lbs

Ricschick
Well im going to be honest and am a little embarrased to admit that i weight 11st 4. 4 babies ago i weight 8 and a half to 9stone, so im losing 4 baby weights lol my aim is to lose 2 stone by the end of june as that is when we go on hols.
Total lost in month 1 - 6lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 4lbs
Total lost to date - 10lbs

Choc
I want to lose a stone. I don't really have a deadline or anything, jut want a steady loss. I want to fit comfortably in my size 12's, which to be honest were not that comfortable before I got pregnant! So I want to weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I'm not following a proper diet, I will have breakfast, soup for lunch and then whatever DH is having for dinner (as I have to cook it!) but a smaller portion. I am going to try and exercise on my wii for at least 30 mins every morning while Aidan is napping.
Total lost in month 2 - 5lbs
Total lost to date - 14lbs

Louise23
Not sure what I weigh but far tooooo much! I would love just to feel good about myself. I think losing weight - not sure how much - would help me to feel good/better. Dont have any certain goals just know id like to lose agooooood bit of weight.. im in size 16-18 and i hate my body. Ive tried before but failed.. i think with the help of you BNB ladies Imight be able to do it this time
Total lost in month 1 - 10lbs
Total lost in month 2 - UPDATE REQUIRED
Total lost to date - UPDATE REQUIRED

PeaceLoveBaby
I explain my way of eating in my weight loss journal, but basically..I'm working on losing the baby weight (got about 25 lbs left to go) before trying for #3
Total lost in month 1 - 8.6lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 1.6lbs
Total lost to date - 10.2lbs

Zzypeg
Exact same goals as Khloeee
I am following a low calorie diet (around 12-1300 cals a day) as I know this tends to work for me..just need to stick to it this time.lol. I also intend on 30 minutes Wii exercise a day and taking doggy and pram for a walk of abput 1 mile when the weather allows. I am plaaning to lose as much as I can by
25th Feb (my happy birthday!) and since the 5th Jan I have lost about 5lb so far
Total lost in month 1 - 12lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 2lbs
Total lost to date - 14lbslbs

Peanut56
I actually want to lose 100 pounds! It feels like a ridiculously huge battle and sometimes I get really down about it
I'm 6.5 pounds into my weight loss, so I have a LOOOONG way to go, and could really use some support. I have a "thin" picture (I was thinNER, but I've never actually been THIN) and a current picture taped together on my fridge as motivation. My official goal is to lose 100 pounds by the end of 2011.
Total lost in month 1 - 7lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 8lbs
Total lost to date - 15lbs

Brunettebimbo
I weighed 12stone 5lb just before I had Tristan and weighed 11stone 10lb the day after having him. I want to be a perfect 10 again and not have muffin tops!! I weighed myself yesterday (17th Jan) and I had gone to 9stone 12lb! I was 9stone 7lb before I because pregnant and at that point I was beginning to feel good so I think if I make my goal weight around 9stone I should be happy!
Total lost in month 1 - 4lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 0lbs
Total lost to date - 4lbslbs

Aliss
My current goal is just to keep to the gym 3x a week and to stick to my meal plan. I might lose another 5lbs ish I think. Other goals are to increase my squat to 150lbs and to start seeing some glute striations hehe
First member to meet goal - Congrats Aliss. Aliss is now TTC

RedRose
I am looking to lose 20lb, to take me down to 120lb. I don't know how much I weighed before I got pregnant but I was a size 10 and right now a size 12 is tight. I reckon if I lost 20lbs I'd be an 8/10, which for my height of 5'3, is appropriate. I don't know if I will even be able to lose all 20lb while breastfeeding as I've read that your body will hold onto a store of fat while you are feeding? Anyway, I really need to knuckle down and lose this weight and I need to do it sensibly because during my previous diet attempt my milk supply went right down.
Total lost in month 1 - 11lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 0lbs
Total lost to date - 11lbs

Charlotte-xo
Pre-pregnancy I was size 8-10. I'm now a size 14 and aiming to get back down to a 10 before my sister in laws wedding which is september 3rd... I want to be a yummy mummy.
Total lost in month 1 - 3lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 1lb
Total lost to date - 4lbs

Bee26
My start weight was 246, and that was just over 3 weeks ago. I put on a lot of weight in pregnancy, have lost 2 stone over the last 10 months since having Charlie, but have 3 more to lose in total.
My current weight after 3 weeks is 234 and my goal weight is 205lbs. That would be my pre pregnancy weight, I was a size 14 and felt really good and happy.
Total lost in month 1 - 15lbs
Total lost in month 2 - 9lbs
Total lost to date - 24lbs

Newt
Before pregnancy weight 115lbs. 143lbs before birth weight, Current weight 117lbs. Target weight 110lbs.
No updates for month 1 & 2 as joined for start of month 3

Sjminimac
Okay, laying myself bare here and putting down some numbers that make me cringe from the hair on my head right down to my toes. I'm 5 foot 3 and a half, and currently weigh 13 stones 9lbs I was 11 stone when I got my bfp, had literally the same day been awarded my 2.5 stone award at slimming world. I was roughly 14 stone 10lbs just before I had Charlie so I have lost some, just nowhere near enough. I'm aiming for 10 stone. I go back to work on 1st August and need to be down from a size 18 bottoms/16 top to 14 bottoms/12 top. That gives me 4 months to drop 2 dress sizes. I'm really going to need your help ladies.

Feltzy
My weight has been slooooowly coming off since having Alfie, I've lost 1st 2lbs so far but I seem to have plateaud at 11st 10lbs. My pre pregnancy and ideal weight is 10st 6lbs and UK size 12 so I have another 1st 4lbs to lose. I'm getting married next June and definitely want to be this weight by then, but would ideally like to get there in 6 months so I can go dress shopping!

Xnmd1
My goal is pretty simple, I just want to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks.

Hmcx
As of this morning when the numbers stopped going up and down i weighed 11st 4lb!! My pre preg weight was 10st 5lb and at the end of my pregnancy i made it past 15 stone!! I'm a bridesmaid in June and my dress doesnt do up!! I need to get back to pre preg weight before it does!! I started the diet a month ago and lost 7lbs and i seem to be sticking to it....so far!!!!!

Starangel27
I had my little boy almost 7 months ago pre pregnancy i was a size 8 and about 8 and half stone but when i was pregnant i just seemed to ballooned all over and im pretty much the same everywhere my problem areas are my tum & thighs im hoping to slim down for going to mexico in september i started dieting in January i was 10 stone 2 im now 9 stone 10 starting to find it difficult now im back to work and actually have time to eat again also i know nothing about diets and what i should / shouldnt be eating so hopefully this will really help me out my aim is about 9 stone or even just to have a flat stomach

Gingajewel
Ok a little bit about me!!! My name is Gail im 27 and my LO is 11 months. I wasnt to loose about 5 stone and am following slimming world aswell as trying to exercise more! My aim is to loose a pound a week - which over the year will be 52 pound!!

Great Idea!
I had my 3rd (and last) baby 5 months ago and now its time to blitz my body back in shape i started last week i started at 10st (size 12 uk) my target is around 9st (size 8/10 uk)
im trying to re-educate my way of thinking when it comes to food. my down fall is biscuits and do-nuts :(

im not following a diet just cutting down my portions sizes, eating more veg, greens, fruit etc, cutting out carbs after 6pm and exercising more.

last week i lost 2lb:)

I need to lose a lot of weight, have always been overweight and feel that now is the time to do something about it. We were lucky conceiving Holly so quickly, but it may not be so when we ttc number 2.

I am aiming to lose my first 3 stone by June. I have terrible willpower and will give in quickly for a choccy biscuit!!!

Before becoming pregnant i weighed 9st 4lb.

I was 14st 10lb the day before i had ruby:wacko:...i am now 12st 4lb.

I am aiming to be 10st by the 17th of May (when i go on holiday, which is 4months today) and back to pre preg weight of 9st 4lb before xmas.

So that means i need to lose 2st 4lb in exactly 4months, weighing 10st will be my target for use on this thread.

I have been properly dieting since 2nd Jan and have lost 4lb, i'm finding it difficult to not snack, but think i'm doing well so far!

Good Luck to everyone else i'm sure we can all achieve our targets!:thumbup:

ETA: Want to fit back into all my lovely size 10 dresses that are currently collecting dust in the back of my wardrobe!

Great Idea!
I had my 3rd (and last) baby 5 months ago and now its time to blitz my body back in shape i started last week i started at 10st (size 12 uk) my target is around 9st (size 8/10 uk)
im trying to re-educate my way of thinking when it comes to food. my down fall is biscuits and do-nuts :(

im not following a diet just cutting down my portions sizes, eating more veg, greens, fruit etc, cutting out carbs after 6pm and exercising more.

last week i lost 2lb:)

Hurrah.

Ditto for me about the diet. I'm not following a set diet myself. I find I can lose weight on proper diets but I gain as soon as the diet ends so it's easier for me to just make it up as I go along so to speak and eat to fit in with my life and schedule.

I currently eat really healthily during the day and spend a lot of the day hungry but DH loves his food and hasn't been convinced on the low fat dinners yet lol. Means I can afford to eat a bit more at dinner time or eat something not diety along with my hubby.

I dunno how much I've lost since Christmas because DH has hidden my scales. I lost a LOT of weight before I had Fin and towards the end became very obsessive and was borderline developing an eating disorder so he doesn;t let me weigh myself very often so I can't develop bad habits again.

Does anyone have a motivational picture they use to keep on track? These are mine... shows me what I can do and what I want to get back to.

xx

Attachments

• 6460_255321965337_702910337_8374891_5393024_n.jpg
    6460_255321965337_702910337_8374891_5393024_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 6824_287549775337_702910337_9031741_7663440_n.jpg
    6824_287549775337_702910337_9031741_7663440_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 6460_234433625337_702910337_7883680_5079293_n.jpg
    6460_234433625337_702910337_7883680_5079293_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 6460_234442170337_702910337_7883941_3172418_n.jpg
    6460_234442170337_702910337_7883941_3172418_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 44433_10150255119855338_702910337_14293125_168830_n.jpg
    44433_10150255119855338_702910337_14293125_168830_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 78
I want to lose a stone. I don't really have a deadline or anything, jut want a steady loss. I want to fit comfortably in my size 12's, which to be honest were not that comfortable before I got pregnant! So I want to weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I'm not following a proper diet, I will have breakfast, soup for lunch and then whatever DH is having for dinner (as I have to cook it!) but a smaller portion. I am going to try and exercise on my wii for at least 30 mins every morning while Aidan is napping.

The first pic is my motivational pic, i want to look more like that than the 2nd pic when i weighed around 13st!!:wacko:

Attachments

• SNV31583.jpg
    SNV31583.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 38
  • SNV31975.jpg
    SNV31975.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 47
Ooh Terrilea you're stunning! Love that dress in your motivational pic

Welcome over so far everyone. Really excited to share this journey with you xx

god i'm to scared to weigh myself!! :( everyone says oh your not fat but i'm def so much bigger than b4, i would like to get bk onto my 12's also i'm prob a 14/16 at the mo not sure about the weight yet need to go to boots to weigh in!! i'm breast feeding so i guess i will have to be a bit careful. what are you ladies eating for breaky lunch? dinner i will eat the same as the rest of my lot. i will be glad when the weather is better so i can go walking with the pram and the dog :) xx good luck xxx

p.s I'M STARVING JUST THINKING ABOUT EATING LESS!! LOL

Should I change my avatar to a carrot stick??!

hi,can I join? I have 21Lbs of baby weight to loose! I am BF so not on any strict diet, that will start when I switch to formula at around 3 months! but for now I am trying to eat healthy and take LO for lots of walks with his pushchair!

KittyVentura, I just wanted to say thanks for making this group, motivation is definitely what I need and I think you ladies may be the ones to give it to me!! As well as the thought that I don't wanna be the blob in the park with Holly when she is older!!!

Ooh Terrilea you're stunning! Love that dress in your motivational pic

Welcome over so far everyone. Really excited to share this journey with you xx

Aww thanks that was on my 21st xx

what are you ladies eating for breaky lunch?

I've been eating 2 weetabix for brekkie and poached eggs on brown toast for lunch and trying to eat a healthy tea each night xx

Choc - No, keep it. It makes me chuckle :D

Daisii - Of course... I've added you to the member list already :)

Newly-wed77 - You're more than welcome. I always find having people to own up to if I'm bad really helps me.

I have my Weight Watchers (I eat their branded foods but don;t do the diet) fish pie in the micro for lunch and some steam freshveg. Yum! I wholeheartedly recommend teh WW frozen micro meals... especially the chicken hotpot, beef hotpot and chicken curry. They are all yummy and one of those with a bag of micro steam veg is a great filling lunch. Quorn sausages make a great snack too :)

After Eights are not so good... "Oh I'll just eat one... *snaffle*... oh no... the box is empty... oops!" xx

Should I change my avatar to a carrot stick??!

:rofl: I love your avatar!!! we could think of it as a treat every now and again lol!!

Ha ha, as long as I'm not tempting anyone off the straight and narrow!

Hmm poached eggs on toast sounds lush. I want that. I am making spinach soup today for next 2 days lunches.

Oh and the weights are all american but this is a great site for recipes xx

https://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/07/skinny-taco-dip.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->