Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

My hubby and I just got married June 8th, we knew we wanted to start TTC right away. I'm on CD22 right now and my cycles are normally 28-29 days. Best guess is that I'm 9DPO today. Planning to test early on July 2nd since it's my Hubby's birthday & we think that would be a pretty amazing gift! AF isn't due until July 6th tho, so hoping for an early BFP & no AF!

Welcome! And congrats on your recent wedding! :happydance:

Good luck and lots of baby dust your way!
:dust:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well today!

Seemed like the majority was for BabyDancin' Newlyweds so I've updated the thread title and have created a link you can use for your siggy, if you'd like! :thumbup: :happydance:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/12180/glitterfy2104220T411D31.gif[//img][//URL]

[B]copy and paste the code above into your siggy and remove the second / from both the [//img] and the [//url] at the end [I only added that so it shows you the url code!] [/B]

Let me know if you have any issues! I added it to my siggy so you can see what it looks like. if you click it, it link to this thread!
And please don't worry if you don't wish to use it! It's all just for fun! :thumbup:

:dust:[/QUOTE]
Very cool... :winkwink:

Haven't posted all month, but I'm on 9dpo, and I O'd on cd14. DH and I BD on cd9, 12 and 14 so I'm really hoping this is it!!! The anticipation is killing me!

Ive been googling SMEP but little confused. at the moment I am using a planner on my iPhone havent used opk yet. So on cd10 you start to bd and do it every day till you ov and for 3 days after?? Is that right??
Ill have to just do it, dh knows there is something up today because of :bfn: last night I'm not in great form today. He wants me to relax... Easy said than done, I didn't tell him bout :bfn: cause he knows af not due till tuesday... :dohh:

Actually, you 'should' get a positive on an OPK before you ovulate. That is why the SMEP plan says 3 days. The idea would be that the 3 days would then have you covered for the day before ovulation, day of ovulation, and day after ovulation. Then 'skipping' a day and doing it one more time the next day... would hopefully cover women who ovulated a little later than they thought. That is how I read it anyhow.

If you aren't using OPK's, I am thinking you need to try to BD at least every other day after you are about 1/3 through your cycle, whatever that may be. Then if you start noticing EWCM, maybe you would want to BD every day until it is gone. Just my thoughts. :) I use OPK's, because it helps me take a lot of guess work out. hehe

Ive been googling SMEP but little confused. at the moment I am using a planner on my iPhone havent used opk yet. So on cd10 you start to bd and do it every day till you ov and for 3 days after?? Is that right??
Ill have to just do it, dh knows there is something up today because of :bfn: last night I'm not in great form today. He wants me to relax... Easy said than done, I didn't tell him bout :bfn: cause he knows af not due till tuesday... :dohh:

Actually, you 'should' get a positive on an OPK before you ovulate. That is why the SMEP plan says 3 days. The idea would be that the 3 days would then have you covered for the day before ovulation, day of ovulation, and day after ovulation. Then 'skipping' a day and doing it one more time the next day... would hopefully cover women who ovulated a little later than they thought. That is how I read it anyhow.

If you aren't using OPK's, I am thinking you need to try to BD at least every other day after you are about 1/3 through your cycle, whatever that may be. Then if you start noticing EWCM, maybe you would want to BD every day until it is gone. Just my thoughts. :) I use OPK's, because it helps me take a lot of guess work out. hehe

Ill try the opk's next cycle. Planner seems fairly ok af arrives pretty much on or just about on the day. Not 100% when ovulating though so think its prob best thing to do. Thanks :winkwink:

OPKs were not working for me. Temping was going great until I started getting up all night to pee so no clue when I ovulated but think I am in the TWW.

OPKs were not working for me. Temping was going great until I started getting up all night to pee so no clue when I ovulated but think I am in the TWW.

I can relate not knowing for sure.
I didn't use opks this month but my temping isn't showing me anything yet [figured it would 17 days in but :shrug:] so I think I'm also in the tww now but am so unsure :wacko:
Either way, good luck. When do you plan to start testing?​

Hmm I don't really know very much about that stuff, so I think I'm going to give it a couple of cycles just trying to guess using a period tracker when I think I'm ovulating, and make sure to DTD around then, if nothing happens then I guess I'll think about it after then... I think I'm trying to keep it as simple as I can for a while before starting that stuff. what do you ladies think?

Haven't posted all month, but I'm on 9dpo, and I O'd on cd14. DH and I BD on cd9, 12 and 14 so I'm really hoping this is it!!! The anticipation is killing me!

Oh, sounds like pretty good timing! :thumbup:
Fingers crossed for you!
When do you plan to start testing? Any symptoms so far?​

Hmm I don't really know very much about that stuff, so I think I'm going to give it a couple of cycles just trying to guess using a period tracker when I think I'm ovulating, and make sure to DTD around then, if nothing happens then I guess I'll think about it after then... I think I'm trying to keep it as simple as I can for a while before starting that stuff. what do you ladies think?

Relaxed approach is always good! The less stress involved the better! :thumbup: Luck and baby dust your way! :dust:

Relaxed approach is always good! The less stress involved the better! :thumbup: Luck and baby dust your way! :dust:

Thank you! Just realised I didn't reply with a quote for the above so you did well to even tell what I was talking about!! :lol: I'm new to all this!

Yes I reckon so, keep it as simple as possible for as long as possible hopefully!!

I love the new name for the group by the way!

:dust:

I didn't use opks this month but my temping isn't showing me anything yet [figured it would 17 days in but :shrug:] so I think I'm also in the tww now but am so unsure :wacko:

Hate the uncertainty :hugs:
I will try to hold of until the 16th. This is my first cycle after a loss so I have no idea when AF will actually arrive :wacko:
When will you be testing? :flower:

I will try to hold of until the 16th. This is my first cycle after a loss so I have no idea when AF will actually arrive :wacko:

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Fingers very much crossed for a sticky bean for you!

I planned to test starting around 10dpo but since I have not a clue where I really am in my cycle at this point, I just figure I'll start in 10 days or so.​

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Fingers very much crossed for a sticky bean for you!

I planned to test starting around 10dpo but since I have not a clue where I really am in my cycle at this point, I just figure I'll start in 10 days or so.​

That is around when my ticker says to test. Good luck :happydance:

That is around when my ticker says to test. Good luck :happydance:

Thanks! :) And the same to you!! :thumbup:

Hahaha! Yes I loveee that you all liked the name. Makes me proud! ;)

Currently 4 dpo, still not taking everything as a symptom so well see. I think m going to test earlier then I had planned. I'll test on the 8th instead of the 10th. I did have this random sharp pain in my groin area that I've never noticed before during the other months while TTC... But I don't want to read too much into it.

Awesome! Looks like a few of us will be testing around the same time!

Exciting!! :)

Ah baby dancing newlyweds is a good name, I've been trying to think of some suggestions but got no further than 'Mission Bump'....oh dear!

I've read a few people following the SMEP now so might give it a go, just not sure with me being on longish unpredictable cycles at the moment, could mean a lot of BDing and I don't want us to burn out on the first few attempts!

Do you have a 'rough' idea of your cycle length? I know that mine range from 35-to AT MOST 45, so I don't start right on CD10 like they seem to suggest. My ovulation is usually between CD24-CD30, so I think in future cycles I will start around CD18 or so. My hubby has an extremely high sex drive, so he would be totally find with every other day ALL of the time! :dohh:

I have only had one cycle so far since coming off BCP, which was an unexpected 36 days, not as long as some but felt very strange to me as I've always been 28 days before. Hoping it's a bit shorter this time but only on CD4 so could still have a while to go. Trying to temp and OPKs for first time this month so I'll probably start with those around CD9 so I can hopefully get some kind of warning if things are happening earlier!

So no idea when I could be testing, the My Days app still says I'm 15 days off O and 32 days off AF as its obviously assuming every cycle will be 36 days. I hope it's wrong or that would be into August before POAS time for me!

Ladies have you heard anything about men and hot baths. My DH likes to take a nice relaxing bath like once every few days. I have argued with him on this issue because I have read that it's not good for baby making. He did his own research and said we would be fine but I'm scared he is going to hurt our chances. I mean am I over obsessing about this?

I wouldn't worry back in the day my parents didn't have a shower and dad managed 4 kids on at least 1 bath a day! :dust:

Wow I guess I have nothing to worry about then. :)
I'm trying to loosen up about it!

Thank you! And lots of baby dust your way!

Love the name Babydancing Newlyweds! :thumbup:

Welcome to all the new joiners to this lovely group lots of babydust your way :dust:

As for the the whole bath thing, i wouldnt worry too much about that, we can all get ourselves so obssessed with these things & then forget that the stress we put ourselves under is also not great for TTC and takes all the fun out of it. Try to keep the magic ladies :winkwink: after all TTC is stressful enough we must try to enjoy what we can lol.

Only a few more days for us before were in the TWW :happydance:

I thought it would also be fun for us all to say when we will all be testing & praying for our :

We will be testing on the 14th July, i tend to come on my period early every month so if AF hasnnt showed its self by then i will be very excited :happydance: x

Thank you! :) and yes agreed the more relaxed the better!

We are only on cd 7 so we have a bit to go.... We get to POAS July 21. I already marked it on our daily house calendar with lovely stickers... As if I would forget!

Good luck!! Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"