Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

I still have no idea what my cycle is going to turn out like so will have no idea what my testing date will be til nearer the time, so wish I was back to normal cycles!

FF finally put me in the TWW!! :wohoo:

I'll be testing around July 10th! [probably earlier if my temps stay up!]

Good luck to everyone coming up to the O time!! Lots of baby dust flying your way!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and shall I start updating Page 1 with our expected testing date? Opinions?!

I think if you try to keep up with all of that, you are going to run out of BD'ing time for yourself!!! TWW or not! :haha:

Good luck to everyone coming up to the O time!! Lots of baby dust flying your way!

I think if you try to keep up with all of that, you are going to run out of BD'ing time for yourself!!! TWW or not! :haha:

:rofl: probably right. I'm still up for the challange though! :winkwink:

Hey everyone, hope you have all had a lovely day and are feeling good.

For me AF would be due on 17 July so will be testing around them - just wondering, anyone else planning on testing around then??

If my cycle goes like it's supposed to, I'll be testing around July 19th! But...I have little faith that it will go as it's supposed to. Should get pos OPK on the 4th but none of my cycles have been predictable for the past 3 months so...we'll see!

Haha Storked! Bd'ing every day I assume? I think my hubs would be like "Nooo moreee!" When I was on the BCP for 2 1/2 years I had NO sex drive, so he was used to :sex: about twice a week, now I'm off of it and my sex drive is back PLUS TTC and he can barely keep up with me. It kind of gets annoying haha.

I'm pretty horny all the time but figure I am in the TWW now and can give the man some rest :haha:
You put your man in his place! Muahahaha

My hubby WISHES I was horny all of the time!!! hahahaha He probably thinks I am using him with all the BD'ing we do around ovulation! Oh well, he has told me before he likes be used and abused... :blush:

Then you are doing him the favor :winkwink:

Yay for TWW! :hugs:

Hey everyone, hope you have all had a lovely day and are feeling good.

For me AF would be due on 17 July so will be testing around them - just wondering, anyone else planning on testing around then??

If my cycle goes like it's supposed to, I'll be testing around July 19th! But...I have little faith that it will go as it's supposed to. Should get pos OPK on the 4th but none of my cycles have been predictable for the past 3 months so...we'll see!

I should be testing around the 15th! :happydance: yay for testing!

Page one updated with planned testing dates for those of you that have mentioned! :thumbup:

Good luck to us all!! :happydance:

I will be testing Monday morning (July 2nd) :)

I somehow got unsubscribe so I'm posting to re subscribe. Good luck for Monday it would be an amazing birthday present.

I will be testing Monday morning (July 2nd) :)

Oooh! :happydance: that's just right around the corner!! Good luck!!

Thanks!!!
AF isn't due till Next Friday the 6th but I'm testing early with hopes of getting a :bfp: on hubby's birthday :cake: There's still hope if it's a :bfn: on Monday tho :D

Good luck! I don't think I'll be testing til towards end of July, only just said goodbye to AF, and wondering when to start SMEP!

Hey everyone, I was also just wondering.. do any of you do exercise? I started going to the gym about two months ago and have a personal trainer, I wanted to lose weight as I am a bit overweight and I also wanted to improve my fitness. I go about 3 times a week at the moment and also swim, but recently I hurt my back again (long-time injury, normally gives me no problems) so have reduced it a bit. Just wondered whether any of you guys are exercising regularly and if so whether you have any thoughts about any affect it may have on TTC? I've done a bit of research but can't find too much so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies!!

Hey everyone, I was also just wondering.. do any of you do exercise? I started going to the gym about two months ago and have a personal trainer, I wanted to lose weight as I am a bit overweight and I also wanted to improve my fitness. I go about 3 times a week at the moment and also swim, but recently I hurt my back again (long-time injury, normally gives me no problems) so have reduced it a bit. Just wondered whether any of you guys are exercising regularly and if so whether you have any thoughts about any affect it may have on TTC? I've done a bit of research but can't find too much so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies!!

Hi Hun! Personally, I work out 3-5 days a week as well. I dont know for certain of course but I can only imagine it would help with fertility. Weight does have a fairly significant effect on female hormone levels. I only know from the experience of being about 60lbs overweight in high school, I had to take a hormone supplement for 7 days to kick start my af as it still hadn't come on naturally and I was nearly 18years old. My doctor told me to lose weight and my cycles would come on regular. I ended up losing 50lb over the next two years and my cycles became regular 28 days. Its only been over the last few months that they have gone all whacky on me again, and im currently trying to lose some weight again. so I'd say work out to your hearts content! It be once you're preggy that you'd want to consider taking it easy! (darn phone keeps posting before im ready :haha:)

Oops, sorry for the ramble. :blush:

Unfortunately I'm not able to exercise much at the moment due to my ankle injury, although I'm fortunate enough to not have a weight issue if I exercise or not I always seem to stay the same, probably because I always try to eat healthily. I used to go to the gym regularly but it got so expensive I cancelled my membership.

My softcups and preseed have arrived today, it's like TTC Christmas in my house! :) I suggested to DH we BD every other day now AF has gone, we BD last night but DH reminded me we're staying at the in-laws tomorrow night so might not go to plan already!

Congratulations to the newest newlywed of our group - danielle1984 who is getting hitched today!!

:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Hope you have a wonderful and magical day!! Enjoy every minute! The day goes by so fast!

:wedding:

Unfortunately I'm not able to exercise much at the moment due to my ankle injury, although I'm fortunate enough to not have a weight issue if I exercise or not I always seem to stay the same, probably because I always try to eat healthily. I used to go to the gym regularly but it got so expensive I cancelled my membership.

My softcups and preseed have arrived today, it's like TTC Christmas in my house! :) I suggested to DH we BD every other day now AF has gone, we BD last night but DH reminded me we're staying at the in-laws tomorrow night so might not go to plan already!

:rofl: TTC Christmas!! Too cute!

Since af has just gone, you're probably ok not bding tomorrow! Unless you typically ovulate early in your cycle?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->