Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Hi simplymuff :dust:

Mmm I have a bottle of rose in the fridge. School tomorrow so only a glass! :wine:

Every month DH symptom spots for me! as far as he's concerned he's more interested than me! He would be shocked if he knew I was keeping an eye on my cycle and on here. I don't know why I haven't told him guess I think he'll get his hopes up and be disappointed every month. If it's no big deal then there's less focus on it. Do you ladies tell your OH everything you're doing?

I think I answered this on another thread, but my OH has no idea I'm temping or using this forum or just about to start with OPKs, he'd probably think I was going over the top too early on! My OH kind of symptom spots too, he tells me I must be pregnant every time I get a bit moody with him!

Mmm I have a bottle of rose in the fridge. School tomorrow so only a glass! :wine:

Every month DH symptom spots for me! as far as he's concerned he's more interested than me! He would be shocked if he knew I was keeping an eye on my cycle and on here. I don't know why I haven't told him guess I think he'll get his hopes up and be disappointed every month. If it's no big deal then there's less focus on it. Do you ladies tell your OH everything you're doing?

That sounds so nice!

I do tell most.. BUT not everything. If my husband new I was looking up how to conceive for hours a day he would probably think I'm nuts. He wants it to be as natural as possible. BUT I do wish I could be as open as I wish with him. I feel like its something you are doing together and from what I read it can be very emotionally trying for you alone.

hehe I tell him MOSTLY everything, but being on here just really wouldn't matter to him anyhow? He would just think, wow she really IS obsessed with getting pregnant! I am not hiding it from him and if he asked I would tell him. He just doesn't ask.

Is there a baby and bump app on your phone? I was looking for one and couldn't find one? I just have it up in my browser. lol My phone is my TTC go to device! lol

hehe I tell him MOSTLY everything, but being on here just really wouldn't matter to him anyhow? He would just think, wow she really IS obsessed with getting pregnant! I am not hiding it from him and if he asked I would tell him. He just doesn't ask.

Is there a baby and bump app on your phone? I was looking for one and couldn't find one? I just have it up in my browser. lol My phone is my TTC go to device! lol

I don't think there is an app [yet at least] I looked it up to but for now it's just a "favorite" saved in my phone's browser as well. Love it - my phone is my TTC go to device too :haha:

Hello ladies,
Im a newbie too. No I dont tell DH cause he says im obsessed enough. :haha: Even though he also is a symptom spotter.
We'll see in 6 days if the symptoms this month were real...
:dust: to you all....

Welcome! :hi: Hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp in 6 days time! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

I might tell him about my fertile period this month as I'm rubbish at initiating BD and I know he'll make the extra effort even if he's tired. I'm glad DH isn't the only symptom spotter LOL It's very nice to know he's so excited too.

I'm getting a bit BoB happy myself but I agree it is nice to be with ppl in the same boat who understands.

My OH knows almost everything.... he's just as excited as me if not more. It's pretty cute! I am thankful I have this site though.... because even though I know he doesn't mind talking about baby stuff... I would drive him nuts if I wasn't on here lol

Ladies Ive been on a site that says day of ov is not the best day to concieve, the day before and even the day before that (2 days) are much better days to BD because little swimmers are stronger, anyone else have any theories, I always though day of ov was best.

Ladies Ive been on a site that says day of ov is not the best day to concieve, the day before and even the day before that (2 days) are much better days to BD because little swimmers are stronger, anyone else have any theories, I always though day of ov was best.

I've read there is a higher chance of concieving if you already have swimmers in there waiting for the egg to come out rather than trying to get to it once it's released. I believe it's due to sperm living up to 5 days and the egg only lasting 24 hours! :thumbup:
Anyone have any other theories?!​

Yeah pretty much samething, we Bd every 2 - 3 days that week so fingers crossed for this month...

Hi everyone, I've really enjoyed reading all of your posts and hope you don't mind if I join your group. We've been married for 2 years (does that still count as newlyweds!? :blush::blush:) and we have been NTNP for a while, we did TTC for a couple of cycles earlier this year and nothing happened (I suspect I had a chemical pregnancy in one of those though), I'm CD9 and really hoping that this cycle is our cycle.

Kind of feeling a bit freaked out as guess I had always assumed that it would happen really easily, but then quite scared that it won't!! Also know how hard the TWW was earlier in the year!

So nice to find a group of other ladies going through a similar thing... baby dust to all! xx

Hi everyone, I've really enjoyed reading all of your posts and hope you don't mind if I join your group. We've been married for 2 years (does that still count as newlyweds!? :blush::blush:) and we have been NTNP for a while, we did TTC for a couple of cycles earlier this year and nothing happened (I suspect I had a chemical pregnancy in one of those though), I'm CD9 and really hoping that this cycle is our cycle.

Kind of feeling a bit freaked out as guess I had always assumed that it would happen really easily, but then quite scared that it won't!! Also know how hard the TWW was earlier in the year!

So nice to find a group of other ladies going through a similar thing... baby dust to all! xx

Welcome! :hi:

Do you plan to track ovulation any way, like using opks or temping?

Lots of dust to you as well! :dust:

:hi:Hi welcome and good luck.

I always thought a few days before was best, the show I watched said the sperm rests until the egg is released which reactivates them to go for gold!

Hello ladies,
Im a newbie too. No I dont tell DH cause he says im obsessed enough. :haha: Even though he also is a symptom spotter.
We'll see in 6 days if the symptoms this month were real...
:dust: to you all....

Hello!

I would've said welcome earlier but think I missed a few posts in the thread and didn't see yours, sorry! Fingers crossed for your BFP! x

Hello and good luck to you! Right there with you with the scared at the realisation it's not so easy!

we just celebrated our 1 yr anniversary and started ttc this month.

i mentioned in another thread and will repeat here: we are going to try in july but then september, october, november, and december we will prevent because I cant have the baby due on may [finals], june [bar exam studying] or july [bar exam]. so this is my last cycle for the year where we can try :cry:

i am on cd3 rt now...this cycle will go with some non-spermie killing lube and just try to time things right. july or bust :thumbup:

I've noticed that other groups of woman on here in the TTC boards have come up with names for their groups. And some have that in their siggy, cheering everyone on and whatnot!
I was wondering if you gals would be into coming up with and voting on a name for us?

I could only think of one so far -
Team Baby Makers [or Team Baby Makin']
Or either of those without the 'Team' part :haha:

This may be completely dumb, please feel free to say so, but thought it may be fun coming up with names! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->