Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

ARGHHH!!! I hate waiting! I'm going to test tomorrow, I wanted to wait on Saturday but I want to know. I'm getting addictive to testing lol

ARGHHH!!! I hate waiting! I'm going to test tomorrow, I wanted to wait on Saturday but I want to know. I'm getting addictive to testing lol

I'm so excited for you!! I hope you get an early wedding gift with a bfp!!

Fingers crossed!!​

Loving the new signiture & thanks for setting it up for us :flower:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can i join? Married for 7 months, second month TTC!!! xxx

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can i join? Married for 7 months, second month TTC!!! xxx

The more the merrier! :)

How is everyone? I'm feeling slightly more positive today, still seems like I haven't got much to do other than wait around for some signs of O, but although I said I was taking a relaxed approach to start with, I have distracted myself by splashing out on TTC goodies! Hopefully by the time O is here and it's time to get busy BD, my goodies will have arrived, pre-seed, softcups, clearblue OPKs (decided my cheap bulk ones are possibly too complicated!), and I'm already 3 days into temping with my BBT thermometer! Not very relaxed and prop free anymore, may not use all of them to start with, see how things go!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well today!

Seemed like the majority was for BabyDancin' Newlyweds so I've updated the thread title and have created a link you can use for your siggy, if you'd like! :thumbup: :happydance:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/12180/glitterfy2104220T411D31.gif[//img][//URL]

[B]copy and paste the code above into your siggy and remove the second / from both the [//img] and the [//url] at the end [I only added that so it shows you the url code!] [/B]

Let me know if you have any issues! I added it to my siggy so you can see what it looks like. if you click it, it links to this thread!
And please don't worry if you don't wish to use it! It's all just for fun! :thumbup:

:dust:[/QUOTE]

[quote="RockNRollBaby, post: 19267575"]Hahaha! Yes I loveee that you all liked the name. Makes me proud! ;)

Currently 4 dpo, still not taking everything as a symptom so well see. I think m going to test earlier then I had planned. I'll test on the 8th instead of the 10th. I did have this random sharp pain in my groin area that I've never noticed before during the other months while TTC... But I don't want to read too much into it.[/QUOTE]

Love the new name, so cute...and true :thumbup:

I am 3dpo. Going to wait out the ttw and see if AF arrives or not, i dont want to see a negative test. Feeling positive, however at the same time dont think it's my month, we'll just have to wait and see i guess.

Danielle, I cant even IMAGINE how excited you must be. Possible BFP and your wedding?! Gaah. Keep us updated!

Welcome peace!

LittleMrs, we are a day apart! When are you planning on testing?

I just want this week to be over with, next week I have 4 days off, plus I get to test. Woo hoo!

This is the first time in I don't know how long where I didn't :sex:
I kind of like it :haha:

Haha Storked! Bd'ing every day I assume? I think my hubs would be like "Nooo moreee!" When I was on the BCP for 2 1/2 years I had NO sex drive, so he was used to :sex: about twice a week, now I'm off of it and my sex drive is back PLUS TTC and he can barely keep up with me. It kind of gets annoying haha.

Haha Storked! Bd'ing every day I assume? I think my hubs would be like "Nooo moreee!" When I was on the BCP for 2 1/2 years I had NO sex drive, so he was used to :sex: about twice a week, now I'm off of it and my sex drive is back PLUS TTC and he can barely keep up with me. It kind of gets annoying haha.

I'm pretty horny all the time but figure I am in the TWW now and can give the man some rest :haha:
You put your man in his place! Muahahaha

Hey everyone, hope you have all had a lovely day and are feeling good.

For me AF would be due on 17 July so will be testing around them - just wondering, anyone else planning on testing around then??

Hey everyone, hope you have all had a lovely day and are feeling good.

For me AF would be due on 17 July so will be testing around them - just wondering, anyone else planning on testing around then??

Well, provided I ovulate on July 3rd like I am 'supposed' to, I should be testing around that time too! That is... if my impatience doesn't get the best of me!

Best of luck! :dust:

I'm pretty horny all the time but figure I am in the TWW now and can give the man some rest :haha:
You put your man in his place! Muahahaha

My hubby WISHES I was horny all of the time!!! hahahaha He probably thinks I am using him with all the BD'ing we do around ovulation! Oh well, he has told me before he likes be used and abused... :blush:

FF finally put me in the TWW!! :wohoo:

I'll be testing around July 10th! [probably earlier if my temps stay up!]

Good luck to everyone coming up to the O time!! Lots of baby dust flying your way!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and shall I start updating Page 1 with our expected testing date? Opinions?!

FF finally put me in the TWW!! :wohoo:

I'll be testing around July 10th! [probably earlier if my temps stay up!]

Good luck to everyone coming up to the O time!! Lots of baby dust flying your way!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and shall I start updating Page 1 with our expected testing date? Opinions?!

I like the idea of having our test dates on the front! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->