Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

I haven't exercised too recently but I am about to get a brand spankin' new gym membership. My husband loves to work out and has the perfect body so he'll be my trainer :winkwink:
I had a huge breakdown last night. I feel like I am going crazy because I never cry like that

I haven't exercised too recently but I am about to get a brand spankin' new gym membership. My husband loves to work out and has the perfect body so he'll be my trainer :winkwink:
I had a huge breakdown last night. I feel like I am going crazy because I never cry like that

Ah that's cool that it's something you can do together, totally know what it's like as my husband loves the gym too and was so delighted when I got stuck in!!

So sorry to hear that you were feeling sad last night :( hugs :hugs::hugs: It's such a tough journey... I know that this may sound trite, but do try to stay positive (but also know that it's OK to be sad sometimes too and important to stay in touch with how you're feeling) x

Unfortunately I'm not able to exercise much at the moment due to my ankle injury, although I'm fortunate enough to not have a weight issue if I exercise or not I always seem to stay the same, probably because I always try to eat healthily. I used to go to the gym regularly but it got so expensive I cancelled my membership.

My softcups and preseed have arrived today, it's like TTC Christmas in my house! :) I suggested to DH we BD every other day now AF has gone, we BD last night but DH reminded me we're staying at the in-laws tomorrow night so might not go to plan already!

:rofl: TTC Christmas!! Too cute!

Since af has just gone, you're probably ok not bding tomorrow! Unless you typically ovulate early in your cycle?​

Yeah I kinda thought it wouldn't really matter tomorrow, but I was aiming to follow the SMEP plan strictly this month and see if we had any luck that way, and read I need to BD every other day from AF. Even if I had a normal cycle I suppose tomorrow would be a bit early to count, but with my random cycles it could still be two weeks too early!

Ah I hope the newest newlywed has had a fabulous day, I just got back from my mum's where we were watching the DVD slideshow from our photographer. It seems so long since my wedding and I can't believe how fast the day went, I think wedding blues are sinking in! That's why I need to get preggers lol!

Ah nooo I hope you're feeling better soon chick, sometimes it does you good to have a good cry and get it out your system. I've been a bit like that recently too, think it's a mixture of wedding blues, TTC stresses and getting fed up being stuck at home alone so much with my stupid broken ankle! You're not crazy, it's perfectly normal that this roller coaster stuff gets you down sometimes, you'll have positive days to look forward to as well x

Same thing happened to me last weekend DH is still checking that I'm ok! It's all so emotional I think we are so busy sometimes we don't give ourselves time to feel things and then it blows!

Ladies, you are both so right. I hope we get our BFPs soon. Then we'll have good emotions :flower:

Hey everyone, I was also just wondering.. do any of you do exercise? I started going to the gym about two months ago and have a personal trainer, I wanted to lose weight as I am a bit overweight and I also wanted to improve my fitness. I go about 3 times a week at the moment and also swim, but recently I hurt my back again (long-time injury, normally gives me no problems) so have reduced it a bit. Just wondered whether any of you guys are exercising regularly and if so whether you have any thoughts about any affect it may have on TTC? I've done a bit of research but can't find too much so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies!!

First, I think it's great you are trying to get in better shape before baby. As for me- For the last few weeks I have been going to the gym for about an hour 4 x a week. I do mostly cardio and some
Light weights. I know
Once
Your are pregnant there are certain things you can and can not do I think related to your heart rate and not putting your body at a temperature that is too high. As far as it effecting ttc I dont think it will have any effect as long as its not extreme. I think it's important to exercise because being over weight can put you and your baby at risk when you are pregnant. My hubby's sister works out like a beast. She is a personal trainer 50 hrs a week. She is all muscle and she managed to get pregnant immediately. Sorry about your back :( hope you are feeling 100% in no
Time!

Much Baby dust your way!

Sorry if I
Have too many errors
I'm typing from my iPhone and the screen is cracked so its hard to see.

AF showed up on my wedding day, three days sooner! lol She did this on purpose.

AF showed up on my wedding day, three days sooner! lol She did this on purpose.

aw sorry to hear that :hugs: Af did the same thing to me, showed on my wedding day too. Af is a b*tch.
I hope your wedding day was awesome otherwise! And lots of luck and dust for next cycle! :dust:

it was awesome, but I'm getting tired of TTC. Everytime AF shows, I feel so down.

Hi ladies! So I had something incredibly odd happen to me yesterday, and it is probably TMI but I am curious if any of you have had this happen. Yesterday morning, hubby and I BD and of course I laid in bed for about a half hour... then I went to the bathroom to clean up and I had bright red blood and a big clot. Again, I immensely apologize for the TMI. I had some slight cramping after and then it started to subside. I had one more clot later, but the the bleeding was done completely by early this morning. Was never enough for a pad or anything. My OPK's are still negative, but I am estimated to O around Tuesday. It is just extremely odd, I don't have this problem. The BD'ing wasn't rough or anything. I am just worrying a bit. I haven't gotten any pap results yet from my exam two weeks ago, but the OBGYN said everything looked fine. She did start me on prenatals and Pregnitude, so maybe this in conjunction with me really buckling down on my diet and exercise this past week... maybe I had a hormone shift? My Mom is a nurse and told me I shouldn't worry and she has had something similar happen to her from time to time, but minus clots.

Anyhow, have any of you had anything similar happen? I have never had ovulation bleeding, so I do not know if this could be it. However, without a positive OPK I would doubt it. My Mom says not to worry about it until I hear back about my Pap... if I don't hear back it probably is nothing. However, I worry by nature, so I thought I would see if any of you had experienced anything similar.

Again, sorry for TMI.

I've had something similar happen after an odd period and vigorous exercise. Maybe it was left overs from your past period? Or possible from the pap exam, they can sometimes Nic the inside of you? Have you ever had cysts?
If you didn't have bad cramping than im sure it's nothing major to worry about but maybe bring it up with your doctor when you get your pap results! :hugs:

Well, they have always suspected that I am poly cystic and have treated me accordingly, at least in terms of insulin resistance. I just wish there were more studies on the Pregnitude(inofolic) I am taking. It is supposed to help PCOS and with making cycles regular and egg quality better. I had read about it, then my OBGYN suggested it, so I ordered it. Since it obviously can mess with hormones by the nature of it, I do just wonder if it is related to it. I guess we will see! Hopefully my pap comes back normal.
Thanks!

Hey everyone, I was also just wondering.. do any of you do exercise? I started going to the gym about two months ago and have a personal trainer, I wanted to lose weight as I am a bit overweight and I also wanted to improve my fitness. I go about 3 times a week at the moment and also swim, but recently I hurt my back again (long-time injury, normally gives me no problems) so have reduced it a bit. Just wondered whether any of you guys are exercising regularly and if so whether you have any thoughts about any affect it may have on TTC? I've done a bit of research but can't find too much so thought I'd ask you lovely ladies!!

First, I think it's great you are trying to get in better shape before baby. As for me- For the last few weeks I have been going to the gym for about an hour 4 x a week. I do mostly cardio and some
Light weights. I know
Once
Your are pregnant there are certain things you can and can not do I think related to your heart rate and not putting your body at a temperature that is too high. As far as it effecting ttc I dont think it will have any effect as long as its not extreme. I think it's important to exercise because being over weight can put you and your baby at risk when you are pregnant. My hubby's sister works out like a beast. She is a personal trainer 50 hrs a week. She is all muscle and she managed to get pregnant immediately. Sorry about your back :( hope you are feeling 100% in no
Time!

Much Baby dust your way!

Sorry if I
Have too many errors
I'm typing from my iPhone and the screen is cracked so its hard to see.

I recently started going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week as well and am TTC. I used to be so in shape and then gained about 50-60 pounds and am very over-weight now. would like to lose weight to get healthy and also bc I fear what will happen to me after baby weight. I am in the same boat with worrying.

Am ttc this month so from on until O day [july 8, 9, or 10] I will be exercising as usual [45 min of cardio and 30 min of weight training, moderate to high intensity] but after O day I will be doing 45 min of cardio at moderate intensity and lighten up the weights for the weight training. if i get a BFP on the 24th, i will keep this way. if not, I will go back to hardcore working out.

I want to work out throughout pregnancy. anyone have any luck w this?

Danielle, I cant even IMAGINE how excited you must be. Possible BFP and your wedding?! Gaah. Keep us updated!

Welcome peace!

LittleMrs, we are a day apart! When are you planning on testing?

I just want this week to be over with, next week I have 4 days off, plus I get to test. Woo hoo!

That we are RockNRollBabe :winkwink:
I'm going to be super patient and wait until after AF is due, if witch doesn't arrive i might test around the 12th? I'm already going crazy though...every feeling every twinge, cramp, pull...wondering if i always feel like this before AF and am only noticing it because I'm looking for signs!! Who knows, haha!
I'm sure you have already mentioned ( i struggle to keep up when there are so many posts :blush: ) it however when do you plan on testing?

I exercise regularly, ranging from cycling, to jogging, to aerobics to weights...over the weekend i was looking to this issue, as i am currently in the tww and didn't want to jeopardise anything, and from what i read, moderate exercise will not do any harm, in fact it's a good thing. :thumbup:

Hey buddies, I'm out. Good luck to you all lots and lots of .:dust:

LittleMrs, I'll be testing on the 7th.

babyd, sorry AF got you! Here's to the next cycle, lots of baby dust going your way.

Hey buddies,
Seen as we are all in the same boat just wondering can anyone help me.
Has anyone heard of a chemical miscarriage???
Ok well this cycle me an dh were symptom spotting, I was tired, peeing a lot moody, hungry etc... This was cycle 7.
Af was due tomorrow july 3rd last week I broke down an took a test of course got bfn. But was encouraged on here not to loose hope as may have been too early for digi to detect.
Yesterday got brown show. (tmi) sorry last night started too bleed an bad Af cramps, woke during d night numerous times in pain. By 9 this morn was forced to tears in pain and heavy bleeding with lots of clots. Again sorry tmi. Dh went to pharmacy for me for codeine by the time he got back I was in an awful state. I always get period pain but never experienced anything like this. Never had to take to the bed or physically cried. I'm waiting on my doc to call back, I thought it was just a bad period now I'm not so sure after reading a few things. Pain has subsided with tabs, still bleeding heavy feeling nausea. Can anyone help me or give me answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->