Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

I will be testing Monday morning (July 2nd) :)

Oooh! :happydance: that's just right around the corner!! Good luck!!

Thanks!!!
AF isn't due till Next Friday the 6th but I'm testing early with hopes of getting a :bfp: on hubby's birthday :cake: There's still hope if it's a :bfn: on Monday tho :D

That would be a fantastic birthday gift! [Happy early birthday to hubby, btw! :cake:]

It's faint but definitely 2 lines!
Happy Birthday Hubby!! :cake:

https://2imgs.com/2i/t/c59a94be6d.jpg

Thanks!!!
AF isn't due till Next Friday the 6th but I'm testing early with hopes of getting a :bfp: on hubby's birthday :cake: There's still hope if it's a :bfn: on Monday tho :D

That would be a fantastic birthday gift! [Happy early birthday to hubby, btw! :cake:]

Oh my goodness - wow!! That's so awesome, congratulations! :thumbup:

Hey buddies,
Seen as we are all in the same boat just wondering can anyone help me.
Has anyone heard of a chemical miscarriage???
Ok well this cycle me an dh were symptom spotting, I was tired, peeing a lot moody, hungry etc... This was cycle 7.
Af was due tomorrow july 3rd last week I broke down an took a test of course got bfn. But was encouraged on here not to loose hope as may have been too early for digi to detect.
Yesterday got brown show. (tmi) sorry last night started too bleed an bad Af cramps, woke during d night numerous times in pain. By 9 this morn was forced to tears in pain and heavy bleeding with lots of clots. Again sorry tmi. Dh went to pharmacy for me for codeine by the time he got back I was in an awful state. I always get period pain but never experienced anything like this. Never had to take to the bed or physically cried. I'm waiting on my doc to call back, I thought it was just a bad period now I'm not so sure after reading a few things. Pain has subsided with tabs, still bleeding heavy feeling nausea. Can anyone help me or give me answers.

Firstly I'm so sorry that AF showed, big hugs :hugs:

I haven't heard of a chemical MC, but it sounds like you've got some pretty nasty symptoms. It sounds like these symptoms are not the norm for you so think you've done the right thing calling the doctor. I suspect I had a chemical PG earlier this year (had feint positive tests but then AF showed), AF was painful and heavy after that but that's kind of normal for me.. hope you find some answers and your doctor is helpful. Be kind to yourself & make sure you look after yourself. Also hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks!!!

:happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Wohoo!!! That is just fantastic! A huge congratulations and happy birthday hubby!!

Congratulations JLilli! You made that look very easy!

I know, it's still a little unreal.
When I tested this morning, I was waiting for the results and I just kept thinking that there's no way it happened so quickly...and that I've just been making up all my symptoms in my head (I've had slight nausea, increased sense of smell, bloating, fatigue, and mild cramping).
My Hubby was still a little skeptical this morning since the line is so faint...and I still have a hint of doubt but with my symptoms it cant be a false positive...at lease I sure hope not!!

Oh & btw, Hubby & I Bd'd everyday this month. So we did everything we could :)
It was all up to God and his timing to bless us with this child & we're so thankful!

I know, it's still a little unreal.
When I tested this morning, I was waiting for the results and I just kept thinking that there's no way it happened so quickly...and that I've just been making up all my symptoms in my head (I've had slight nausea, increased sense of smell, bloating, fatigue, and mild cramping).
My Hubby was still a little skeptical this morning since the line is so faint...and I still have a hint of doubt but with my symptoms it cant be a false positive...at lease I sure hope not!!

Well, remind him that a line is a line, regardless of how dark it is! With pregnancy tests, even a faint line is still a positive. False positives are extremely rare! So just enjoy the moment and sticky vibes to you both!

Congratulations jlillie so pleased for you. The first of many ladies!

Let's hope so!

How is everyone? I've just had my first big family gathering with the in laws yesterday since our wedding/honeymoon, as soon as I walked through the door the first thing DH's granddad said to me was "where are all your children?"
A few others during the day did ask if we're TTC yet, and I felt so awkward all day trying to convince everyone we haven't thought about it yet, when it's all I think about all day!
Ended up speaking to two pregnant ladies with lovely bumps, and DH's cousin's partner arrived with newly announced twin bump, one of the pregnant ladies I spoke to is a teacher and said two 16yr old girls at her school are pregnant. A lot of family friends passing popped in to say hello and show off their new babies, and as if it wasn't bad enough the day was topped off with my sister in law getting too drunk and having a massive tantrum at me because I "don't understand what she's been through with her two traumatic labours."

I feel like everyone is just waiting for a pregnancy announcement from us any day now, but it feels like we could be years away from one!

Grr sorry for the long rant, I think I coped with it quite well really, and managed to coo over all the lovely babies and bumps without the mummies having any idea I was eaten up with jealousy!

Let's hope so!

How is everyone? I've just had my first big family gathering with the in laws yesterday since our wedding/honeymoon, as soon as I walked through the door the first thing DH's granddad said to me was "where are all your children?"
A few others during the day did ask if we're TTC yet, and I felt so awkward all day trying to convince everyone we haven't thought about it yet, when it's all I think about all day!
Ended up speaking to two pregnant ladies with lovely bumps, and DH's cousin's partner arrived with newly announced twin bump, one of the pregnant ladies I spoke to is a teacher and said two 16yr old girls at her school are pregnant. A lot of family friends passing popped in to say hello and show off their new babies, and as if it wasn't bad enough the day was topped off with my sister in law getting too drunk and having a massive tantrum at me because I "don't understand what she's been through with her two traumatic labours."

I feel like everyone is just waiting for a pregnancy announcement from us any day now, but it feels like we could be years away from one!

Grr sorry for the long rant, I think I coped with it quite well really, and managed to coo over all the lovely babies and bumps without the mummies having any idea I was eaten up with jealousy!

I can completely relate :hugs:
Only dh and my mom know we are ttc and it is so hard keep it hush hush.

Also it seems all my high school friends, my relatives, co-workers EVERYONE is getting pregnant [most without even trying, or at least acting like they didn't even try at all]. While I'm thrilled for them, I can't help be a bit jealous all the same.
And funny [well not funny haha, more funny ironic] you say that it just seems everyone is just waiting for a pregnancy announcement from you any day now because my mom, just yesterday assumed I was coming to announce I was pregnant already just because I wanted to have lunch with her. :dohh:
I felt I let her down when I couldn't say yes, but at the same time I know it will happen when it's meant to [hopefully sooner than later of course.]
And I know it will happen soon for you too! Just keep the faith and keep at the :sex: :winkwink:
And no need to say sorry for the rant, that's what we're here for! :hugs:

Let's hope so!

I can completely relate :hugs:
Only dh and my mom know we are ttc and it is so hard keep it hush hush.

Also it seems all my high school friends, my relatives, co-workers EVERYONE is getting pregnant [most without even trying, or at least acting like they didn't even try at all]. While I'm thrilled for them, I can't help be a bit jealous all the same.
And funny [well not funny haha, more funny ironic] you say that it just seems everyone is just waiting for a pregnancy announcement from you any day now because my mom, just yesterday assumed I was coming to announce I was pregnant already just because I wanted to have lunch with her. :dohh:
I felt I let her down when I couldn't say yes, but at the same time I know it will happen when it's meant to [hopefully sooner than later of course.]
And I know it will happen soon for you too! Just keep the faith and keep at the :sex: :winkwink:
And no need to say sorry for the rant, that's what we're here for! :hugs:

I feel you both! Nobody knows we are ttc. My best friend knows that we are planning on it sometime this summer ( told her sometime starting in July ), but she doesn't know that we have already started. She texted me yesterday saying happy baby making month which totally made my day, but I couldn't share that with anyone because nobody knows we're trying!
It's sooo hard to keep hush hush about it!

Well I'm feeling better again now after my rant! Think I just felt extra annoyed coz my sister in law was saying how annoyed she was that she conceived both her kids within a week of coming off BCP as she was hoping it would take around 6 months! She has a perfect little family now with the most gorgeous boy and girl, both so well behaved, yet she still complains! I just want to scream at her that she has no idea how lucky she is. Also bothered me I had my newly pregnant friend turn up, and sister in law insisted on telling her how horrible her pregnancy will be and how awful her labour will be, like the poor girl needed to hear that! And to top it all off sister in law then announced she wants another baby even though her youngest is only 4 months old, so she will probably have her next on the way before I get my BFP!

This is turning into another rant which was unintended!

Any news from anyone else yet? It's CD9 for me, still temping although I didn't bother yesterday as we had a late night drinking at the family gathering and I didn't want to risk anyone seeing my BBT thermometer at the in laws so just left it at home and carried on today. My chart looks a bit weird now though as today's temp was quite a bit higher than any others I've had. I'm going to start OPKs twice a day now with the ICs, I'm expecting O will be late for me again if it's another long cycle, but because I'm not sure what to expect I'm going to keep up with the OPKs and hopefully won't miss anything! I gave in today and bought some clearblue digital OPKs online just so I can confirm any possible positives. They are a bit pricey so I didn't want to get hooked on using those so early on, but scared I'll miss the big O again!

Hey guys! Been a while since I've checked into this thread! I've been hanging around the soy isoflaves thread mostly :) Thanks for Page 1 on here - it's cool to see all of the newly weds :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their BFP!!

My update: I'm in the TWW - 6DPO today. I'm probably going to wait until July 12th to test.

Hey guys! Been a while since I've checked into this thread! I've been hanging around the soy isoflaves thread mostly :) Thanks for Page 1 on here - it's cool to see all of the newly weds :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their BFP!!

My update: I'm in the TWW - 6DPO today. I'm probably going to wait until July 12th to test.

:hi: You're a day behind me! :happydance: I'm 7dpo today! I'll be testing the 10th!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"