Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

How is everyone today?

Happy 4th of July to those in the states! Have a fun and, above all, safe holiday!

Hi I'm ok it's parents evening time and I'm sooo tired! Can't wait for the summer holidays.

Im good thanks. Tired and confused. I have some early pink spotting [Im only 8dpo] so I dont know what's going on :shrug:

Doing good, 4dpo and just waiting patiently ( or trying to be patient haha ).

How are you doing lovn.sunshine?

Hey everyone happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
I have not been on here for the last few
Days. I got A
New job and
It's been very stressing. I'm working at an ob clinic doing pregnancy test all day. Very entertaining! So we are within the ovulation period according to my iPhone ap. sorry if
TmI but I have the egg white consistancy down there... Does this mean we try today or wait 24 hours? I'm confused because I keep reading that it's a sign
You will ovulate in 24 hours.

Any answers would be appreciated!! Good luck to all waiting on a ppt!

I will be testing Monday morning (July 2nd) :)

Oooh! :happydance: that's just right around the corner!! Good luck!!

Thanks!!!
AF isn't due till Next Friday the 6th but I'm testing early with hopes of getting a :bfp: on hubby's birthday :cake: There's still hope if it's a :bfn: on Monday tho :D

That would be a fantastic birthday gift! [Happy early birthday to hubby, btw! :cake:]

It's faint but definitely 2 lines!
Happy Birthday Hubby!! :cake:

https://2imgs.com/2i/t/c59a94be6d.jpg

Congratulationssss!!!!! That is amazing news!!

I'm on CD5, third day on Soy. I took a OPK test last night and the second line was already showing and I took another one this afternoon and again it's there. Maybe I'll be ovulating early this cycle again.

I'm on CD5, third day on Soy. I took a OPK test last night and the second line was already showing and I took another one this afternoon and again it's there. Maybe I'll be ovulating early this cycle again.

Have you been doing OPKs long? This is my first cycle using them, and I've had a faint line showing on them all so I just thought that was a normal negative, as if my cycle is as long as my last one I'm not expecting to be near O yet but have been checking since around CD7 just in case.

Hey everyone happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
I have not been on here for the last few
Days. I got A
New job and
It's been very stressing. I'm working at an ob clinic doing pregnancy test all day. Very entertaining! So we are within the ovulation period according to my iPhone ap. sorry if
TmI but I have the egg white consistancy down there... Does this mean we try today or wait 24 hours? I'm confused because I keep reading that it's a sign
You will ovulate in 24 hours.

Any answers would be appreciated!! Good luck to all waiting on a ppt!

EWCM is a sign that the is about to be released. I'd say get to :sex: asap!! Good luck!

Sunshine, I think you should :test: on the 10th if AF hasn't shown regardless of temps. Everybody's body is different.....not trying to get falso hope....I really just want to run around my house as promised :wohoo:

I guess according to my OPK's my testing day should be the 19th or 20th. Knowing me i'll probably whip out the HPT's tomorrow though :dohh:

I'm going to try to be good this cycle and wait as long as possible. Quite frankly, I don't want to know if i'm preggo before 4 weeks anyways....because to me, that's when the stressful part begins...watching to make sure beta multiplies, early scan. I don't think i'll chill until 13+ weeks. oy vey. Getting a bit ahead of myself :haha:

Sunshine, I think you should :test: on the 10th if AF hasn't shown regardless of temps. Everybody's body is different.....not trying to get falso hope....I really just want to run around my house as promised :wohoo:

Haha aw you're so excited for someone else's BFP I love it! :)

Have you been doing OPKs long? This is my first cycle using them, and I've had a faint line showing on them all so I just thought that was a normal negative, as if my cycle is as long as my last one I'm not expecting to be near O yet but have been checking since around CD7 just in case.

Yes, I did use OPK last cycle. Got negative until CD14, it started to show a second line. Got positive on CD18.

I guess Soy is messing my O time.

CD10 today....28-30 day cycle. i order conceive plus yesterday and will get it on friday. I guess its the moment of truth now :shy:

will test july 24th. my last month trying until december. wahhh. need a bfp this month!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->