Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

I am feeling so down. I am suppose to BD tonight and my temp is at 103.5. I think I have the flu/ Everything hurts. I am so not in the mood. :( My DH has advised me not to tell him when I am ovulating because that will make it WEIRD. How weird will it be when I try to seduce him while I have the flu. :/ Anyhow I am looking online for cheap pregnancy test because I want to POAS 20X this month. Can anyone recommend any?

I am feeling so down. I am suppose to BD tonight and my temp is at 103.5. I think I have the flu/ Everything hurts. I am so not in the mood. :( My DH has advised me not to tell him when I am ovulating because that will make it WEIRD. How weird will it be when I try to seduce him while I have the flu. :/ Anyhow I am looking online for cheap pregnancy test because I want to POAS 20X this month. Can anyone recommend any?

Hi Simplymuff... here is the link where I buy mine..
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

Maybe take some Tylenol and see if that helps? If you feel better in the morning maybe you can try then? The most important thing is that you relax and get well :hugs:

Also, 103.5 is very high. Please keep an eye on that and go straight to the doc/hospital if it doesn't come down. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank You girls. Im still sick but will attempt to BD tonight when
DH gets back from work. I don't Know If I missed my window but we will see.
Also, thank you for the info on where to get pregnancy test. :)

Baby dust to all!!! Hoping to see many more bfp's this month :)

Hope you're feeling better soon! I also hope you muster the energy from somewhere for a quick BD tonight even if you're sick, so you're not left wondering if that would've been the one! :)

Well it's CD11 for me, another negative OPK, and a crazy temp dip on my chart...I've not slept well at all this week which probably explains my chart, but I wonder if it's TTC on my mind keeping me awake! Started using Clearblue
digital OPKs today, I was planning to save them for any potential positives on the ICs, but started to worry I might miss a positive if they're not working so well. The Clearblue are a lot easier to use and read, just pricey!

Have any of you ladies had a TTC psychic reading? I bought one on eBay after reading a thread about them last week in a thread on BnB, not sure I believe in all that especially on eBay, but it didn't cost much and I've always wondered if there's any truth in it all. If anyone is interested here is my reading I just got back today:

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I sense alot of positive change approaching your path, and a really productive time around you with many opportunities, this reading is however to look at pregnancies ahead for you which I will now look into

Again spirit show quite a changable path over the next 18 months, and I see a content path around you, but do feel there are certain things youd like to do or improve and spirit who come in around you, dont want you to worry about trying to achieve too much at once on your path

I feel that 2011 was perhaps a little mixed for you, and that 2012 brings in alot more happiness, I am shown pregnancy here for 2012 and August as your conception month, I see this as a baby girl and spirit show all is well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth

Spirit show me another pregnancy here a May 2015 conception for you, which shows as a healthy baby boy, and I feel all will be well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, I also feel the 6th of a month will be relevant around pregnancy or birth

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Not sure what to think of it really, quite excited if there might be any truth in it, it's made me feel a bit more positive if nothing else! I always wanted to have a girl first so I'd love it to come true, although it's making me wonder if I should give up on July already!

Aw that really sucks you aren't feeling well. I hope you start feeling better asap! I second taking some tylenol.
As for tests, Wondfo off Amazon are great. They are senstive and you can buy lots for cheap [just beware of knockoffs]. Or if you have a Wal-Mart near you, they have 88cent tests there [I'm not sure what brand they are though].

Well it's CD11 for me, another negative OPK, and a crazy temp dip on my chart...I've not slept well at all this week which probably explains my chart, but I wonder if it's TTC on my mind keeping me awake! Started using Clearblue
digital OPKs today, I was planning to save them for any potential positives on the ICs, but started to worry I might miss a positive if they're not working so well. The Clearblue are a lot easier to use and read, just pricey!

Have any of you ladies had a TTC psychic reading? I bought one on eBay after reading a thread about them last week in a thread on BnB, not sure I believe in all that especially on eBay, but it didn't cost much and I've always wondered if there's any truth in it all. If anyone is interested here is my reading I just got back today:

Linking in around you I sense alot of positive change approaching your path, and a really productive time around you with many opportunities, this reading is however to look at pregnancies ahead for you which I will now look into

Again spirit show quite a changable path over the next 18 months, and I see a content path around you, but do feel there are certain things youd like to do or improve and spirit who come in around you, dont want you to worry about trying to achieve too much at once on your path

I feel that 2011 was perhaps a little mixed for you, and that 2012 brings in alot more happiness, I am shown pregnancy here for 2012 and August as your conception month, I see this as a baby girl and spirit show all is well and healthy around pregnancy labour and birth

Spirit show me another pregnancy here a May 2015 conception for you, which shows as a healthy baby boy, and I feel all will be well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, I also feel the 6th of a month will be relevant around pregnancy or birth

Not sure what to think of it really, quite excited if there might be any truth in it, it's made me feel a bit more positive if nothing else! I always wanted to have a girl first so I'd love it to come true, although it's making me wonder if I should give up on July already!

Funny you should bring this up... I was contemplating doing one myself. Mostly just for fun, since results can be about as accurate as flipping a coin from everything I read! Good luck, and I hope that they are 100% accurate for you!

Same here, I've been very curious to at least try it out! I mean it doesn't cost that much and it could be fun to see how accurate it is!

I hope yours is very accurate bubbles - that would mean you'll be knocked up by next month!! :happydance:

Bubbles, I had a friend go to a psychic reading and they told her she would conceive a girl as well. She conveived a girl indeed! Some of my friends are addicted to having their future described to them... I have never tried it BUT if you feel more positive then that's great! Hopefully it shall come true!! I wouldn't skip out July though... JIC!

Bubbles, I had a friend go to a psychic reading and they told her she would conceive a girl as well. She conveived a girl indeed! Some of my friends are addicted to having their future described to them... I have never tried it BUT if you feel more positive then that's great! Hopefully it shall come true!! I wouldn't skip out July though... JIC!

I'm not going to take it too much to heart but will be interesting to see if any of it does come true! The psychic I went for apparently had the most successful predictions out of the various ones used in the threads I read, so you never know! I find it a bit strange they can just do all that over email though without even meeting you in person! Would be lovely to think I'll have two little cherubs one day!

I always like to think about how nice it will be for us all to look back on this thread in a year or two when we all have our BFPs and our little bundles of joy and see all our ramblings from the start of our journey!

Positivity and babydust to one and all! :)

Anyone else thinking of getting a reading?

If we don't get our bfp this cycle, I'll get a reading for sure! :thumbup:

I wonder what I can do next to take my mind off it, maybe get another reading and see how different it is! Can't believe I'm only CD11 and no idea when to expect O, still no sign of it approaching on the OPKs and I think my chart is going to be less than useless!

Hey all, hope you are all having a lovely day. I really think I'm going crazy, feeling lots of cramping and feel very bloated at 5 days PO.. but I so think that I'm just making it up... argh!! Why does the TWW make you go a little bit stir crazy?!? Anyone else feeling like this? (don't judge me! :) )

I'm having my usual pre-AF symptoms so I'm completely expecting her. My nips are sore and I'm getting acne which I get every time before AF shows. I'm expecting her on Sunday, and will test on Saturday (the 7th) since DH & I are planning on taking a day trip that day so I just want to make sure.

Hey all, hope you are all having a lovely day. I really think I'm going crazy, feeling lots of cramping and feel very bloated at 5 days PO.. but I so think that I'm just making it up... argh!! Why does the TWW make you go a little bit stir crazy?!? Anyone else feeling like this? (don't judge me! :) )
Thanks! I hope you are as well! I totally understand that crazy feeling. I feel like every single thing I feel must be new, or my mind making it up! I can't really tell! But I totally relate, tww feels like a lifetime! :dohh:

I'm having my usual pre-AF symptoms so I'm completely expecting her. My nips are sore and I'm getting acne which I get every time before AF shows. I'm expecting her on Sunday, and will test on Saturday (the 7th) since DH & I are planning on taking a day trip that day so I just want to make sure.

Aw, just remember though, pregnancy and af symptoms can be exactly the same, so don't count yourself out til she shows [which, fingers crossed, she doesn't! :af:]
Either way, have a fun day trip with dh! :happydance:

Thank you!! I'm actually going to go to the store now to pick up some tests and take a test in a couple hours haha. I don't think I can wait!

Thank you!! I'm actually going to go to the store now to pick up some tests and take a test in a couple hours haha. I don't think I can wait!

Hehe. I don't blame you. I didn't plan to test at all this cycle [until af was late at least] but now I've concvinced myself to test tomorrow! :haha:

Good luck. Keep us posted!! :thumbup:

Hehe. I don't blame you. I didn't plan to test at all this cycle [until af was late at least] but now I've concvinced myself to test tomorrow! :haha:

Good luck. Keep us posted!! :thumbup:

Good luck to both of you!! Praying for your bfp's!!! Keep us posted!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->