Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Thank you both! Fxed for you Lovn!!

Just tested, tried to hold my pee in for as long as I could, which ended up being 2 hours, so it wasn't very diluted and it was a BFN. So now I won't test again until I'm late.

Just tested, tried to hold my pee in for as long as I could, which ended up being 2 hours, so it wasn't very diluted and it was a BFN. So now I won't test again until I'm late.

Damn, well it's still early and you didn't hold it very long so there is still plenty of hope! :)
Fingers crossed!

Is there any way to concentrate urine besides holding it? That is a random question that I am just curious about lol

In one of my books it said if you drink like pop and greasy chips or something along the lines of that it will make it more diluted lol.

Bummer :( but you know a lot of people don't get a bfp till they are a little more further along.
Also, when testing so early it's important to use early morning urine because your urine isn't as concentrated later on in the day. Don't give up hope yet!
Good luck!

Your're not out until the witch arrives.

Mini rant
2 days into my fertile window DH goes on late shift for a week Grrrrrr!:growlmad:

Mini rant
2 days into my fertile window DH goes on late shift for a week Grrrrrr!:growlmad:

oh no :dohh: talk about bad timing. But is he gone the week or just works late or nights? Is there still at least one chance to get busy during your fertile time?! :shrug:

Tested this morning even though temp is in a nose dive.......................

:bfn: .......................

:sad1:

On to cycle #3......... Third times a charm?? Hopefully!

I'm having my usual pre-AF symptoms so I'm completely expecting her. My nips are sore and I'm getting acne which I get every time before AF shows. I'm expecting her on Sunday, and will test on Saturday (the 7th) since DH & I are planning on taking a day trip that day so I just want to make sure.

Same here! AF due next Tuesday :dohh: and pretty sure that's what the cramping I am having is

Tested this morning even though temp is in a nose dive.......................

:bfn: .......................

:sad1:

On to cycle #3......... Third times a charm?? Hopefully!

Sorry to here you got a bfn :( but Dont give up till you see the :witch:

Sorry to all the ladies with BFNs or suspected AF on her way. Hugs and fingers crossed for next time.

I'm very annoyed at myself right now, managed to not drink or use the toilet for a whole four hours to get an accurate OPK this afternoon, but actually forgot about TTC somehow for a few seconds and just went to the bathroom without thinking about it so forgot to POAS after all that! I find it hard to hold me pee and not drink for four hours, normally it wouldn't bother me but when I'm actually having to time it and think about it, it makes me feel like I need a drink and need a wee!! Grr hope I didn't miss the positive!

Mini rant

oh no :dohh: talk about bad timing. But is he gone the week or just works late or nights? Is there still at least one chance to get busy during your fertile time?! :shrug:

He's working late but it's hard I'm asleep when he gets in and he's asleep when I get up. I can try to wake him up but I'm rubbish at initiating and he will just be knackerd anyway! We never get up to much when he works late I'll see what I can do though. I might try and save it for just before I o!

I posted this on another thread I frequent this morning, so I figured I'll repost what I wrote there to keep you all updated.

SO I might of had a BFP, after taking the FRER yesterday I just assumed it was a BFN so i threw it away without waiting, but then later when I checked it out (few hours) my DH & I saw a line there. It was faint, but most definitely pink and you could see it. Considering it was out of the time limit I don't want get my hopes up too much, but my plan is to test on Sunday... Edited to add:Screw Sunday, I am retesting with FMU tomorrow!

I posted this on another thread I frequent this morning, so I figured I'll repost what I wrote there to keep you all updated.

SO I might of had a BFP, after taking the FRER yesterday I just assumed it was a BFN so i threw it away without waiting, but then later when I checked it out (few hours) my DH & I saw a line there. It was faint, but most definitely pink and you could see it. Considering it was out of the time limit I don't want get my hopes up too much, but my plan is to test on Sunday... Edited to add:Screw Sunday, I am retesting with FMU tomorrow!

How exciting!!! I hope it is positive tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

Well, I will probably have to push back my testing date, I still haven't ovulated... the joys of an irregular cycle. :-/ I started Pregnitude along with my Metformin so I think it is messing with my hormones. It is supposed to help balance them for a NORMAL regular cycle... So I guess if it helps in the long run. I have went through a 20 pack of OPK's though. I still have fertile CM and no temp spike... so I am wearing out the DH. Poor guy! He works put in this excessive heat... 100+ temps for a week! Hope it isn't hurtin his swimmers.

Now I need to decide whether to rely on CM and bbt alone for ovulation prediction or buy a small pack of OPKs, cuz I really do not want to open another 20 pack that will expire before my next fertile window. :dohh:

Officially in my TWW!!!!!!!!! first real one. Thought I was in it yesterday but then felt O pain today so made sure to get some BD in.

Goodness, what am I going to do for the next two weeks?

Well, now Fertility Friend is saying I did ovulate, but I am just not convinced. My temps have not went up anywhere close to where they did last cycle after I O'd. Plus my pre O temps had some days higher than my temps now and on a consistent basis. So basically because I had one day of a positive OPK, (or what I thought was positive) and three days of temps that did not dip too low they are claiming I O'd. Last month my post O temps were 97.7-97.9, but right now they are only 97.3. Plus I still have fertile CM.

This is only my second cycle of temping, so I could be wrong I suppose... but to me my chart doesn't look like I O'd. What do you guys think? My chart is linked below in my sig. I guess the true test will be if AF comes in approx 9-11 days. I am just not convinced. If I did O, then I would probably be concerned my progesterone levels are too low for a sticky bean. *sigh*

Well, now Fertility Friend is saying I did ovulate, but I am just not convinced. My temps have not went up anywhere close to where they did last cycle after I O'd. Plus my pre O temps had some days higher than my temps now and on a consistent basis. So basically because I had one day of a positive OPK, (or what I thought was positive) and three days of temps that did not dip too low they are claiming I O'd. Last month my post O temps were 97.7-97.9, but right now they are only 97.3. Plus I still have fertile CM.

This is only my second cycle of temping, so I could be wrong I suppose... but to me my chart doesn't look like I O'd. What do you guys think? My chart is linked below in my sig. I guess the true test will be if AF comes in approx 9-11 days. I am just not convinced. If I did O, then I would probably be concerned my progesterone levels are too low for a sticky bean. *sigh*

I can't be bet too much help hun. I just started temping too and dont quite understand how it works still but I say with the other signs that it looks about right that you ovulated a few days ago!
If you can get your levels checked, you may as well!
I hope you get your bfp this cycle though!

Oooh exciting, fingers crossed for you, sounds promising to me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->