Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

We've been married 5 months today, TTC for 8 months, I lost my first baby in July of last year, and my second in June.. I am currently on cycle 8 but having abnormal bleeding so not sure if I'm gonna hit it this month.. :( Going to the dr to see if I'm still ovulating.. :(

Hello! Welcome, sorry for your losses & good luck to you! :)

CD17 for me, another two negative OPKs... :( I feel so far from my BFP when I can't even get a positive OPK! My close friend had a little boy this morning, and I'm relieved that I feel so happy for her, not sad or jealous at all, but would still desperately love to know it will be my turn one day!

I know that feeling. It will be your turn soon enough though, I promise :hugs:

You've probably already mentioned this but how long are your cycles? Do you have any signs of O approaching [ewcm, cp?]

Hope O happens soon for you, the wait sucks!

Hey there! I'm new here :D
I'm also a newlywed (or at least I think I am?) married September 9, 2011. We're in our second cycle of TTC and I am on day 22 of my cycle and I believe I ovulated today! So we'll see. :happydance: I'm super excited because we suspect I may have PCOS and I'm just soooo happy to be ovulating! Even with crazy periods. :thumbup:
I'd love to be added to your list (if you want).
Best of luck everyone! :dust:

Hello & welcome! :)

Ah a CD22 ovulation gives me hope still! What makes you think it happened today? I'm going mad with the OPKs, just bought another 40 online to keep me going!

I am going BBT chart CRAZY! I chart temps on 3 different sites/phone apps. One of the apps (My Days) doesn't really show you your ovulation day UNLESS it is the exact day that it picks for you, and well that is really off!!! The other two do pretty good, but they are conflicting with each other. I had what I was quite certain was a positive OPK on the 4th of July, but that was the only day. It was negative before and after... until this past Sunday, the 8th. Then I had 3 days of positive OPKs in a row, and today a negative one. The test line was dark, but not darker than the control so I must be coming down. My temp did elevate. Anyhow... anybody have any thoughts on which of these might ACTUALLY be correct? My temps were up and down until I got close to ovulation. Then they dropped and started this slow rise. I am definitely above coverline, but it is really hard to tell when I O'd. Looking at my chart, I could have O'd a week ago or even possibly earlier than that. I have dips and raises all over! I usually O between CD25 and CD30. Too bad my chart had to be all screwy this month!

Anyhow, the Fertility Friend Chart link is in my sig... CountdownToPregnancy.com doesn't appear to allow me to link my chart outside of the website. It, however, has me O'ing on CD33 which the the day BEFORE my OPKs became positive again.

If I base of FF I am 7DPO, if I base off CTP I am 4DPO... if I rely on my 3 days of OPK + and the fact my temp rose again today, I am only 1DPO. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, that is my ramble and vent for the day! :wacko:

Seems like maybe your body geared up to ovulate around the first one day positive OPK, since you had ewcm around then as well. Then it didn't bust an egg out, so it prepared again, keeping you in fetile cm stage, but causing you to have a new longer set of positive opks. I'm no expert but I do believe fertility friend, your temp and your 3 days of opks and say that you actually ovulated on cd33 as well. And seeing as FF still hasn't giving you solid cross hairs, that means it will most likely shift again once you add more temps and data. I think you've bd at the right times though! lots of luck! I hope you caught that egg!

We've been married 5 months today, TTC for 8 months, I lost my first baby in July of last year, and my second in June.. I am currently on cycle 8 but having abnormal bleeding so not sure if I'm gonna hit it this month.. :( Going to the dr to see if I'm still ovulating.. :(

Hello! Welcome, sorry for your losses & good luck to you! :)

CD17 for me, another two negative OPKs... :( I feel so far from my BFP when I can't even get a positive OPK! My close friend had a little boy this morning, and I'm relieved that I feel so happy for her, not sad or jealous at all, but would still desperately love to know it will be my turn one day!

I know that feeling. It will be your turn soon enough though, I promise :hugs:

You've probably already mentioned this but how long are your cycles? Do you have any signs of O approaching [ewcm, cp?]

Hope O happens soon for you, the wait sucks!

Ah thanks, I hope so too! The TTC journey would be so much more stress free if I actually knew things were working ok!
The problem is I don't know how long my cycles are as it's only my second proper one after BCP, first was 36 days. They always used to be 28 before so I'm really hoping they don't start getting longer! I can't really figure out the whole CP thing yet, and as for CM, I thought it was heading towards EWCM the other day but then decided it was probably due to BD every other day and belonged to DH rather than me!

Tested this morning as DH is home and Af is a couple of days late and....WE GOT A :BFP: :happydance:

Can hardly believe it as I've had all my usual pre AF signs since Saturday!!
Shocked, excited, nervous...over the moon!!

sending lots of baby wishes to you all!!
:dust:

I'm also a newlywed (or at least I think I am?) married September 9, 2011. We're in our second cycle of TTC and I am on day 22 of my cycle and I believe I ovulated today! So we'll see. :happydance: I'm super excited because we suspect I may have PCOS and I'm just soooo happy to be ovulating! Even with crazy periods. :thumbup:

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Wohoo for ovulating!! That has to be frustrating having crazy cycles and not knowing for sure if you're ovulating or not. I'm dealing with super short cycles, and not knowing if either I'm not ovulating or I ovulate 'late' and end up with a 8-9 day Lutel phase which isn't good for conceiving a sticky bean :dohh: Do you plan to see a doctor if you suspect PCOS? How long have your cycles been lately? What method are you using to confirm ovulation? [sorry for all the questions, I just like to be able to give full support! Please feel free to tell me to quit being so nosey :haha:]

I'll add you to the list! :thumbup: Do you have a planned date to test?
Best of luck to you and baby dust :dust:

Thanks! :D I've been on BCP's for about 4 years...so I had no idea what my cycles would be like once I got off of them. I got on them because I was having a period every two weeks when I was a teenager :wacko:
My last cycle I was just counting the days and not really doing much else..thought I was pregnant..but no, I hadn't ovulated yet because I got a dang cyst!

So yeah, I've been seeing a really good OB/GYN and we're hoping for the best. I cyst easily apparently... my last cycle was 35 days and my cycles on BCP's were 29. I'm hoping it will adjust and be a little shorter. I have an appt next month for possible hormonal testing...kinda FREAKED OUT! You don't think something like that will happen to you until it does. So I'm just happy that I had a high temp today and ovulation pain. I went on a no sugar/no caffeine/lots of water diet to hopefully ward off the cysts naturally and I'm hoping it's working! She also found 2 cysts in my breasts the same time so my hormones are obviously wacked out. :growlmad:

I'm only 20. I feel too young to have problems... This month I started religiously charting my BBT as my dr recommended and checking cervical mucus and position, all the while taking folic acid (the prenatals are a little too hard on me right now). If AF decides to return this month, I think I'll try those ovulation test kit thingys... I wanna get pregnant as fast as possible and do all that I can, since we may have a fertility problem. At this point with all these scares, I'll take a boy or girl or twins! :winkwink:

Not nosey, I'm a pretty open person! :laugh2:
I'm glad to have found this site. My husband can only take so much of this talk. :winkwink:

I'm going to test a week later than I expect AF...so around June 25th :D

Welcome! And good luck :thumbup:

Tested this morning as DH is home and Af is a couple of days late and....WE GOT A :BFP: :happydance:

YAY!! CONGRATS :dance: :dance: :dance:

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you!!! I'll add you to the front page as our third :bfp: of the group!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I get cysts every now and then so I can't be positive...BUT I've had ovulation pain since yesterday, ew cm for about 4 days, and this morning I had a high BBT :D I'm going to start with the tests next cycle if no luck this one. I'm trying to make things as uncomplicated as possible haha.

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Wohoo for ovulating!! That has to be frustrating having crazy cycles and not knowing for sure if you're ovulating or not. I'm dealing with super short cycles, and not knowing if either I'm not ovulating or I ovulate 'late' and end up with a 8-9 day Lutel phase which isn't good for conceiving a sticky bean :dohh: Do you plan to see a doctor if you suspect PCOS? How long have your cycles been lately? What method are you using to confirm ovulation? [sorry for all the questions, I just like to be able to give full support! Please feel free to tell me to quit being so nosey :haha:]

I'll add you to the list! :thumbup: Do you have a planned date to test?
Best of luck to you and baby dust :dust:

Thanks! :D I've been on BCP's for about 4 years...so I had no idea what my cycles would be like once I got off of them. I got on them because I was having a period every two weeks when I was a teenager :wacko:
My last cycle I was just counting the days and not really doing much else..thought I was pregnant..but no, I hadn't ovulated yet because I got a dang cyst!

So yeah, I've been seeing a really good OB/GYN and we're hoping for the best. I cyst easily apparently... my last cycle was 35 days and my cycles on BCP's were 29. I'm hoping it will adjust and be a little shorter. I have an appt next month for possible hormonal testing...kinda FREAKED OUT! You don't think something like that will happen to you until it does. So I'm just happy that I had a high temp today and ovulation pain. I went on a no sugar/no caffeine/lots of water diet to hopefully ward off the cysts naturally and I'm hoping it's working! She also found 2 cysts in my breasts the same time so my hormones are obviously wacked out. :growlmad:

I'm only 20. I feel too young to have problems... This month I started religiously charting my BBT as my dr recommended and checking cervical mucus and position, all the while taking folic acid (the prenatals are a little too hard on me right now). If AF decides to return this month, I think I'll try those ovulation test kit thingys... I wanna get pregnant as fast as possible and do all that I can, since we may have a fertility problem. At this point with all these scares, I'll take a boy or girl or twins! :winkwink:

Not nosey, I'm a pretty open person! :laugh2:
I'm glad to have found this site. My husband can only take so much of this talk. :winkwink:

I'm going to test a week later than I expect AF...so around June 25th :D

Oh no, sorry to hear about the cysts. I hope they all clear up on their own!

Glad you are going to have the testing done. Does sound like you have a bit of an imbalance [I had to deal with wacky hormone when I was young, too. Had to take bcp to start my af as it didn't come on naturally and I was nearly 17 years old].

Are you using Fertility Friend to track your temps?

And I totally hear you, my dh is thrilled I don't babble his ear off anymore with all this crazy ttc stuff, I just give him the 'look' and he knows it's time to :sex: :haha:

Anyway, I'll add your test date to the first page! Lots of luck to you! I hope it happens quickly! :happydance:

Hi I got married last August been seriously NTNP for 3 months not even really thinking about it. This month I started tracking my O. AF finished yesterday should be most fertile from the 7th and O around the 11th I think.

Hi :hi:
Lots of luck and baby dust to you!! :dust:
How are you planning on tracking O?

Does anyone use or plan on using FF? (Fertility Friend)

I do! I use it hit and miss (I've been using OvuView and I REALLY like it), so I don't really keep up with it..but it seems like one of the best :) It lags on my phone sometimes so it's a little annoying for me.

Congrats!!! Hoping that baby dust rubs off! :)

Seems like maybe your body geared up to ovulate around the first one day positive OPK, since you had ewcm around then as well. Then it didn't bust an egg out, so it prepared again, keeping you in fetile cm stage, but causing you to have a new longer set of positive opks. I'm no expert but I do believe fertility friend, your temp and your 3 days of opks and say that you actually ovulated on cd33 as well. And seeing as FF still hasn't giving you solid cross hairs, that means it will most likely shift again once you add more temps and data. I think you've bd at the right times though! lots of luck! I hope you caught that egg!

Well we certainly gave it a go! I really hope this is the month, but my BBT is so weird and hard to read. I think it is safe to assume I ovulated... but I guess you never know. I have not been a PCOS'r that had high LH at all times like some PCOS women. They say OPKs can be unreliable for women with PCOS... so that is always in the back of my head.

So... *fingers crossed*

Seems as if AF is here, not upset about it though I was 3 days late so was SO confused why the bfn's. Will be NTNP for a couple months now though, DH & I are getting new and much better insurance so we want to make sure were covered before we actively try. Best of luck to everyone waiting to test this month, and congratulations on the BFPs!

Congratulations!!! :) xx

Anybody that looked at my post about which of my bbt charts may be right... I am thinking that I fixed it all now. I am guessing I missed my LH surge on Saturday because when I drink too much water I always get a negative. I had a negative that morning, but looking at my chart I almost had to have missed it later. I changed Saturday's OPK result to positive and BOOM all of a sudden FF said the exact same as the other and my cover line looked right. So I am going with that and calling myself 5DPO. So, now we will see what happens. I kind of feel like not BD'ing Saturday might have lowered my chances... but I think we covered the bases surrounding Saturday. :blush:

Anybody that looked at my post about which of my bbt charts may be right... I am thinking that I fixed it all now. I am guessing I missed my LH surge on Saturday because when I drink too much water I always get a negative. I had a negative that morning, but looking at my chart I almost had to have missed it later. I changed Saturday's OPK result to positive and BOOM all of a sudden FF said the exact same as the other and my cover line looked right. So I am going with that and calling myself 5DPO. So, now we will see what happens. I kind of feel like not BD'ing Saturday might have lowered my chances... but I think we covered the bases surrounding Saturday. :blush:

I'd go with it too! :wohoo: wohoo for being in the tww!! Fingers crossed for you! I think you still have a great chance with when you bded. Since you did the day before and the days after!! :thumbup:

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing :flow:

Big hugs to those that have been visited by the witch :hugs:

Sending tons of baby dust for next cycle! :dust:

And those currently in the TWW - I know the waiting is tough but I have my fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Keep your heads up ladies! We already have 3 :bfp: and many more to come!! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

congratulations!!!! :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"