Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Just popping in to say a massive thank you to all you ladies who have put up with my panics, frustrations and vents, after 22 days, holding my pee for four hours to POAS 40+ times, I would like to proudly present to you...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/d5cc0254.jpg

BUBBLES FIRST EVER POSITIVE OPK!!!!

I could not be happier right now than if it was an actual BFP. Well maybe.
DH is fast asleep dammit!

Ok... So AF due today or tomorrow... I have cramping and my boobs are a bit sore.. Probably AF I know, but i gave in and POAS and can't tell... I think maybe there is a faint line there, but then I think I'm just bonkers!! Help please!! :)

I can't get the file to attach from my phone, but I posted it on countdown to pregnancy before... Here: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=38008

If you could have a look and let me know what you think I'd be really interested to know. It's midnight here so will test again with FMU unless AF shows her face in the night :/ don't know what to think!! I do want this but don't want to get my hopes up and I think I'm doing just that! Please do say if you don't see anything, I'd much rather that. Thank you!! :) xx

Ok... So AF due today or tomorrow... I have cramping and my boobs are a bit sore.. Probably AF I know, but i gave in and POAS and can't tell... I think maybe there is a faint line there, but then I think I'm just bonkers!! Help please!! :)

I can't get the file to attach from my phone, but I posted it on countdown to pregnancy before... Here: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=38008

If you could have a look and let me know what you think I'd be really interested to know. It's midnight here so will test again with FMU unless AF shows her face in the night :/ don't know what to think!! I do want this but don't want to get my hopes up and I think I'm doing just that! Please do say if you don't see anything, I'd much rather that. Thank you!! :) xx

I see something!! :wohoo: can't wait to see tomorrows test!!

I see a very faint line, sorry if this is a stupid question but is that deffo a HPT as it looks a lot like my OPKs!

I see a very faint line, sorry if this is a stupid question but is that deffo a HPT as it looks a lot like my OPKs!

Not a stupid question at all!! :) Well I bought them as HPTs, they say HCG on the strip and the packet and everything says pregnancy test, so I hope so! I'm a bit clueless about these things though so I hope I have got it right!! Thanks for taking the time to look, hopefully I'll get more clarification in the morning.. :)

Awesome, Bubbles! ICA I don't really know how to operate those kind so I can't tell ya what I see :( Good luck though!

Not a stupid question at all!! :) Well I bought them as HPTs, they say HCG on the strip and the packet and everything says pregnancy test, so I hope so! I'm a bit clueless about these things though so I hope I have got it right!! Thanks for taking the time to look, hopefully I'll get more clarification in the morning.. :)

Sounds good to me! Fingers crossed for the next test!

Not sure what to think today, I was so excited about my OPK last night, but now I'm thinking I missed it earlier coz a couple of tests before the positive I knew I'd drunk too much and also used FMU on one so they were unlikely to show up as positive. My positive OPK was CD22 at 11pm, we BD CD21 late pm and CD23 early am so just a few hours after the positive OPK, but now DH needs a rest and I can't make him perform on demand anymore! I thought I wouldn't actually O for another day or two after positive OPK, but I read that if you see a temp spike it means you O'd before it. I've just had a big spike when checking this morning just before we BD, so I'm worried we maybe missed it or haven't done enough if I have to stop now. Any thoughts?

Oh my goodness! Just took a digi this morning and got our :bfp: !!! Can't believe it! DH just went to work before I took the test... Now I have to wait for ages to tell him!! Praying for a sticky bean.

:dust: to all xx

Oh my goodness! Just took a digi this morning and got our :bfp: !!! Can't believe it! DH just went to work before I took the test... Now I have to wait for ages to tell him!! Praying for a sticky bean.

Ah congratulations! X

Not sure what to think today, I was so excited about my OPK last night, but now I'm thinking I missed it earlier coz a couple of tests before the positive I knew I'd drunk too much and also used FMU on one so they were unlikely to show up as positive. My positive OPK was CD22 at 11pm, we BD CD21 late pm and CD23 early am so just a few hours after the positive OPK, but now DH needs a rest and I can't make him perform on demand anymore! I thought I wouldn't actually O for another day or two after positive OPK, but I read that if you see a temp spike it means you O'd before it. I've just had a big spike when checking this morning just before we BD, so I'm worried we maybe missed it or haven't done enough if I have to stop now. Any thoughts?

Well technically your egg can survive 12-24 hours if I remember correctly so it never hurts to BD on the day you see your temp spike. You never know! Good luck!

Congrats Athena and InChristAlone! How exciting! Praying for sticky beans for both of you!

How many DPO were you when you got the BFP, I thought on your pic it said 14 or 16 DPO for the faint one? Had you tested before that? I am 10 DPO today, even though Fertility Friend says 7 or 8... Somehow it is wonky. I stopped my Pregnitude about a week ago because I didn't want to risk an early MC if I did get pregnant this cycle. Apparently Myo-Inositol (Pregnitude) can cause uterine contractions which can cause MC, so I wanted to be safe. I have very sore breasts, more sore than I remember from prior months before AF. I still doubt I will get my BFP this month so I am tempted to start the Pregnitude again this morning to get it built up before my next O date which unless Pregnitude starts working really well won't be until the end of August. I broke down and took a hpt yesterday morning at 9 DPO but not even a hint of a second line. I didn't bother wasting an hpt today.

I really just don't think I am pregnant, but I am nervous to start the meds back up. So I thought I would see when you guys got your definite positive BFP. Countdown to Pregnancy says statistically that using a Wondfo dip stick hpt that 51% of women get BFP on 9 DPO and 70% on 10 DPO. I didn't test today. Maybe I should wait one more day to start the meds. My temp will probably start declining tomorrow and AF Thursday or Friday if it is anything like last month.

How many DPO were you when you got the BFP, I thought on your pic it said 14 or 16 DPO for the faint one? Had you tested before that? I am 10 DPO today, even though Fertility Friend says 7 or 8... Somehow it is wonky. I stopped my Pregnitude about a week ago because I didn't want to risk an early MC if I did get pregnant this cycle. Apparently Myo-Inositol (Pregnitude) can cause uterine contractions which can cause MC, so I wanted to be safe. I have very sore breasts, more sore than I remember from prior months before AF. I still doubt I will get my BFP this month so I am tempted to start the Pregnitude again this morning to get it built up before my next O date which unless Pregnitude starts working really well won't be until the end of August. I broke down and took a hpt yesterday morning at 9 DPO but not even a hint of a second line. I didn't bother wasting an hpt today.

I really just don't think I am pregnant, but I am nervous to start the meds back up. So I thought I would see when you guys got your definite positive BFP. Countdown to Pregnancy says statistically that using a Wondfo dip stick hpt that 51% of women get BFP on 9 DPO and 70% on 10 DPO. I didn't test today. Maybe I should wait one more day to start the meds. My temp will probably start declining tomorrow and AF Thursday or Friday if it is anything like last month.

Hi lovely, well I don't chart or temp or anything.. so I'm not exactly sure... but AF was due today or yesterday, the first faint one I took last night, I took one earlier in the day that didn't say anything.... I reckon I'm 17 days PO now, although the test says I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant so I'm not sure. I thought that it had a faint line on the test last night so resolved to do a digital this morning with FMU.. and it came up positive. I had been POAS for over a week and nothing, totally convinced myself I was out and was really miserable about it... has definitely taught me the lesson of - you're not out until AF shows!

I have had a few symptoms but totally just convinced myself they were nothing...I've been really tired and had a bit of cramping, particularly yesterday and today. I also had a sore throat last week and felt run down. I have been having really vivid dreams and haven't been sleeping that well. But I really don't 'feel' pregnant (whatever that feels like!!) and haven't had any remarkable symptoms that have made me think that I was.

:dust: to you xx

Congrats ICA! :D I bought some digis myself yesterday, but at 12dpo I don't feel the need to waste them ;) AF is most likely due on Friday so I'll use it then and will know for sure! Test looked the same today with the super faint line as it did yesterday. Maybe!

Yey! Congratulationsssss for the BFP's!!! praying for sticky beans!!

:happydance:

Its encouraging for this month to see that a bfp can still happen after af is due.

so exciting!

Hi lovely, well I don't chart or temp or anything.. so I'm not exactly sure... but AF was due today or yesterday, the first faint one I took last night, I took one earlier in the day that didn't say anything.... I reckon I'm 17 days PO now, although the test says I'm 1-2 weeks pregnant so I'm not sure. I thought that it had a faint line on the test last night so resolved to do a digital this morning with FMU.. and it came up positive. I had been POAS for over a week and nothing, totally convinced myself I was out and was really miserable about it... has definitely taught me the lesson of - you're not out until AF shows!

I have had a few symptoms but totally just convinced myself they were nothing...I've been really tired and had a bit of cramping, particularly yesterday and today. I also had a sore throat last week and felt run down. I have been having really vivid dreams and haven't been sleeping that well. But I really don't 'feel' pregnant (whatever that feels like!!) and haven't had any remarkable symptoms that have made me think that I was.

:dust: to you xx

I have had pretty much those exact same symptoms too... one of my vivid dreams was literally about POAS and seeing a positive. I could literally feel my happiness and excitement and couldn't wait to tell everybody. I went to the doctor in this dream and even to see my Mom! Then the alarm went off and woke me. Talk about a dream I didn't want to wake up from!

I am sure I am just imagining that these symptoms are any worse than normal pre-AF symptoms. It is so hard not to get your hopes up during the TWW. Anyhow... I decided to start back on my Pregnitude meds this morning just because I am sure I am just imagining things and that witch will be here soon. *sigh* I hate that I have such long cycles all of the time. Hopefully the Pregnitude can put an end to that and maybe I won't have to wait until the end of August to try again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->