Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Anybody that looked at my post about which of my bbt charts may be right... I am thinking that I fixed it all now. I am guessing I missed my LH surge on Saturday because when I drink too much water I always get a negative. I had a negative that morning, but looking at my chart I almost had to have missed it later. I changed Saturday's OPK result to positive and BOOM all of a sudden FF said the exact same as the other and my cover line looked right. So I am going with that and calling myself 5DPO. So, now we will see what happens. I kind of feel like not BD'ing Saturday might have lowered my chances... but I think we covered the bases surrounding Saturday. :blush:

I'd go with it too! :wohoo: wohoo for being in the tww!! Fingers crossed for you! I think you still have a great chance with when you bded. Since you did the day before and the days after!! :thumbup:

I sure hope so! I am feeling miserable tonight. Had a long day at work and tonight my lower back and my lower abdomen started aching so bad! My breasts actually feel slightly sore to the touch, I have had a sore throat and headache all day and I am so tired I feel like I could puke!!! Trying not to read too much into it, but gosh! I keep telling myself it is because I forgot to take my metformin thus morning plus I drank quite a bit of soda today. My insulin just might be wonky... I guess we'll see!

Elphabaa hope you feel better soon! sorry you are feeling so bad :(

I just started a new job and the stress is also making me sick and I feel like everything is a sign!!

Elphabaa hope you feel better soon! sorry you are feeling so bad :(

I just started a new job and the stress is also making me sick and I feel like everything is a sign!!

Me too!!! I mean, I could just be getting a cold and maybe my body just hurts because I worked a 12 hour day, or maybe missing one dose of my metformin causes it... but of course I just don't feel 'normal.' Probably not pregnancy signs for me, but I guess when you want something do bad everything abnormal is a pregnancy sign! Lol stupid TWW!!!

PLUS... this morning Fertility Friend changed my ovulation date AGAIN and well, I think they are wrong because it does not make sense. I was already above my normal temps. I am still sticking with last Saturday!

PLUS... this morning Fertility Friend changed my ovulation date AGAIN and well, I think they are wrong because it does not make sense. I was already above my normal temps. I am still sticking with last Saturday!

So sorry you haven't been feeling well :hugs:

I agree with you that FF changing your O date doesn't make sense. I still think you're 6dpo today. Maybe take out the last one or two positive opk results and see if that changes it back. I think those are throwing it off. I believe that you ovulate 24 or so hours after your first positive anyway.

Stupid AF showed her ugly face today :cry:

I had a feeling it would as i think we missed our ovulation day as i was really poorly so did expect it but was hoping for the best.

Back to square 1 again for me ladies xx

I had a feeling it would as i think we missed our ovulation day as i was really poorly so did expect it but was hoping for the best.

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you this cycle. I hope she isn't to awful and goes away quickly so you can get back to it!

Good luck for next cycle! :dust:

So sorry you haven't been feeling well :hugs:

I agree with you that FF changing your O date doesn't make sense. I still think you're 6dpo today. Maybe take out the last one or two positive opk results and see if that changes it back. I think those are throwing it off. I believe that you ovulate 24 or so hours after your first positive anyway.

Well I thought maybe my body had to work harder to release. When you BD that many times in a row it is really hard to judge CM accurately, but it isn't abnormal to have 4 days of positive OPK... but who knows? I think this cycle I will just see if AF shows before I count myself out. I will probably test in a few days though. I just got a 20 pack of Wondfo tests, so I can afford to test a couple times. Lol :haha:

Sorry to hear the dreaded witch got you chick!

But you're another day closer to the next go and another day closer to that BFP!

Good luck for this cycle! :)

I tested early... bfn! I have all the AF symptoms! the witch is on her way! =( I wont test again till after AF is due.

I tested early... bfn! I have all the AF symptoms! the witch is on her way! =( I wont test again till after AF is due.

:hugs: Damn. Hate those :bfn:
Still not out yet though and preggie symptoms are identical to pms ones. I still have my fingers crossed for you!

I tested today at 11dpo and the test is indecisive if I'm pregnant or not, ha! It definitely had a second line, but it was SO faint that I tried to take a picture of it and I don't think you can even see it unless you know exactly where it is. I'll wait, now, to test again on friday and hope the second line is still there! I have zero pregnancy symptoms right now (had some at 5dpo-8dpo, but nothing now) so...I guess we will see!

Guess what...still waiting for a positive OPK! Can't believe I'm up to CD22 with nothing! Actually it's no been exactly nothing, I got all excited a couple of times when I got a half dark line, Dr Google said some brands show a positive that way, but I double checked it with a Clearblue digital and no smiley :( today's looks darker but no smiley again on Clearblue, and each time I've had a darker one and thougt I was getting close to a positive they've gone lighter again!
For the last few days I've had AF style cramps and today and yesterday I've felt so sick, really no idea what's going on. And we've had to BD every other day for so long waiting for a positive OPK following the SMEP plan that DH is now complaining of being sore! Not sure how much longer I can keep it up either, but I'd hate to give up and then O decide to show up!

What do you guys think about this second line? It's so faint...does it mean BFP? Hmm!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0661.jpg

What is FMU?

Edit: I just figured that out. This was, actually! It was around 5am as my husband leaves for work at 430 and I really had to pee ;)

What do you guys think about this second line? It's so faint...does it mean BFP? Hmm!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0661.jpg

Totally see it!!!!! I don't want to get ahead of myself but that is a nice pink line for sure!! :happydance: Can't wait to see tomorrows test!!

Guess what...still waiting for a positive OPK! Can't believe I'm up to CD22 with nothing! Actually it's no been exactly nothing, I got all excited a couple of times when I got a half dark line, Dr Google said some brands show a positive that way, but I double checked it with a Clearblue digital and no smiley :( today's looks darker but no smiley again on Clearblue, and each time I've had a darker one and thougt I was getting close to a positive they've gone lighter again!
For the last few days I've had AF style cramps and today and yesterday I've felt so sick, really no idea what's going on. And we've had to BD every other day for so long waiting for a positive OPK following the SMEP plan that DH is now complaining of being sore! Not sure how much longer I can keep it up either, but I'd hate to give up and then O decide to show up!

:hugs: That has got to be super frustrating. But maybe you already ovulated and didn't catch it on your opk and those af style cramps are the egg getting comfy in there??! :shrug: I can hope that's the case for you at least! :thumbup:

:hugs: That has got to be super frustrating. But maybe you already ovulated and didn't catch it on your opk and those af style cramps are the egg getting comfy in there??! :shrug: I can hope that's the case for you at least! :thumbup:

Ah thanks chick! I love your positivity! I'm doubtful though, more likely I have another stupid long cycle thanks to BCP. I'd like to think I just missed O but my temps are all over the place and I haven't really noticed EWCM so I've got nothing else to back it up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->