Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Not sure what to think today, I was so excited about my OPK last night, but now I'm thinking I missed it earlier coz a couple of tests before the positive I knew I'd drunk too much and also used FMU on one so they were unlikely to show up as positive. My positive OPK was CD22 at 11pm, we BD CD21 late pm and CD23 early am so just a few hours after the positive OPK, but now DH needs a rest and I can't make him perform on demand anymore! I thought I wouldn't actually O for another day or two after positive OPK, but I read that if you see a temp spike it means you O'd before it. I've just had a big spike when checking this morning just before we BD, so I'm worried we maybe missed it or haven't done enough if I have to stop now. Any thoughts?

I think you still have a fantastic chance, like the other poster said, that egg lasts up to 24 hours and sperm can live 5-7 days so you are still very much in it! :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MEMBERS THAT JUST GOT THEIR :bfp:!!

SENDING YOU TONS AND TONS OF STICKY DUST AND WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST AND HEALTHIEST OF PREGNANCIES!!

:baby: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :bunny: :wohoo: :yipee: :baby:

That makes SIX bfp in our group so far :shock: AMAZING AND WONDERFUL!! We sure have lots of baby dust floating around!

To everyone else still trying - we aren't far behind them, I just know it! :thumbup:

:dust:

yay!!! Congratulations to all those ladies getting their :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm still not committing myself to the BFP just yet. I want to see it on a digital at the end of the week or I won't believe it! :D It's just too faint for my liking, still!

What do you guys think about this second line? It's so faint...does it mean BFP? Hmm!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0661.jpg

I had the FAINTEST line on an Internet cheapie test, which claimed to pick up the smallest amount of HCG, like i'm talking a squinter. I couldn't control myself (i'm a POAS addict) and got a pregnant 1-2 on a CB digi with random mid morning urine (quite diluted)...so I think you're good to go with the digi if you want to take it

congrats hun!

I think mostly I'm just terrified it won't be +! At least if it's not positive on Friday I know I'm technically supposed to either be pregnancy or be "enjoying" AF! But if I do it now and it's not positive, I won't know until Friday (or maybe even later) if that's because it was an early test or because it's actually negative! Ha!

But the "I really have to pee right now, maybe I should just do it now" thought has crossed my mind more than once today ;)

Also, I have no self control. So this just happened, and it's DEFINITELY a BFP!!! :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0663.jpg

Also, I have no self control. So this just happened, and it's DEFINITELY a BFP!!! :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0663.jpg

:wohoo: Wohoo!!! So glad you have no self control :haha:
A huge congratulations! Today is a serious AWESOME day for :bfp: !!!

:cloud9:

Not sure what to think today, I was so excited about my OPK last night, but now I'm thinking I missed it earlier coz a couple of tests before the positive I knew I'd drunk too much and also used FMU on one so they were unlikely to show up as positive. My positive OPK was CD22 at 11pm, we BD CD21 late pm and CD23 early am so just a few hours after the positive OPK, but now DH needs a rest and I can't make him perform on demand anymore! I thought I wouldn't actually O for another day or two after positive OPK, but I read that if you see a temp spike it means you O'd before it. I've just had a big spike when checking this morning just before we BD, so I'm worried we maybe missed it or haven't done enough if I have to stop now. Any thoughts?

I think you still have a fantastic chance, like the other poster said, that egg lasts up to 24 hours and sperm can live 5-7 days so you are still very much in it! :dust:

Ah thanks chick, you've made me feel a bit more positive again after feeling like I messed up all day, I just have a feeling I didn't quite make it this time for some reason, but at least I have a better idea of my cycle now, and I know I O, so next time I'll start the SMEP later and cover the O part properly.

Congrats to all the new BFP ladies, can't believe we have 6 already, I hope our baby boom continues and it's a lucky thread for all! :happydance:

Wow ive not checked in for about a week & so excited to see all the :bfp: Congratulations Ladies! :flower:

I have invested this month in some ovulation test strips which i will start using from this sunday. AF will be due the 13th of next month. Im on cycle 2 of TTC now hoping this is our month :) The tests were inexpensive off Amazon & had lot of great reviews so i will let you all know how i get on with them.

Really hoping we all get our BFP this month lots & lots of :dust: floating around on here :happydance:

xxx

Wow ive not checked in for about a week & so excited to see all the :bfp: Congratulations Ladies! :flower:

I have invested this month in some ovulation test strips which i will start using from this sunday. AF will be due the 13th of next month. Im on cycle 2 of TTC now hoping this is our month :) The tests were inexpensive off Amazon & had lot of great reviews so i will let you all know how i get on with them.

Really hoping we all get our BFP this month lots & lots of :dust: floating around on here :happydance:

xxx

Hoping this month you get your BFP! I have a feeling I will be off to cycle 2 in a couple days as well. Amazon has everything super cheap!! its my go to ttc essentials website! Please update on the ovulation strips. I would like to purchase some this month... but I dont want to spend much.

plenty of :dust: your way!!!

This cycle is a bust I am already spotting :( which is always an indicator for me that AF is coming. I got sick when I was suppose to ovulate and couldnt BD for two days so I kinda knew I was going to end up with a BFN but I was hoping maybe O had come later.
Anyhow I am now convinced I need more TTC supplies! I am going to purchase opk's and I am thinking about using pre-seed oil. We usually dont use anything, but I have been very stressed out lately and DH has been complaining that I have been kind of dry down there :shy: I am thinking it could have a negative effect on his :spermy:. Has anyone used this or heard anything of it?

Thanks!

Praying for BFP's for everyone!!

This cycle is a bust I am already spotting :( which is always an indicator for me that AF is coming. I got sick when I was suppose to ovulate and couldnt BD for two days so I kinda knew I was going to end up with a BFN but I was hoping maybe O had come later.
Anyhow I am now convinced I need more TTC supplies! I am going to purchase opk's and I am thinking about using pre-seed oil. We usually dont use anything, but I have been very stressed out lately and DH has been complaining that I have been kind of dry down there :shy: I am thinking it could have a negative effect on his :spermy:. Has anyone used this or heard anything of it?

Thanks!

Aw sorry the witch is already showing her ugly face :hugs:

As for the preseed question, I definitely recommend it, especially if you tend to be a bit dryer down there. It helps the sperm get to where they need to go and it can even help them live longer while waiting for the egg to be released! Give it a go! :thumbup: Lots of luck and baby dust next cycle :dust:

Thanks!

Sorry to hear the witch got you :(

I can definitely recommend TTC supplies, I know some think they add more stress, and I said I wasn't going to get anything for several months, but I gave in early after reading various things on here each day that others were trying and then getting their BFPs. So glad I started charting coz I now know my O is a week later than I thought, so I could've been timing it completely wrong for months if I hadn't started using OPKs and charting.

I started using pre-seed this time too, as I find it quite dry when I need to BD so often, and liked the idea that it could help the swimmers live longer.

Fingers crossed for this cycle for you!

First of all congrats to all of you with your :bfp:! I'm so happy for you guys!:hugs:

A little update...
I started using FF (LOVE IT!) and have been using BBT mostly. My CM isn't entirely accurate...and well, I don't think I'm ovulating this month, so I think I'm out!:shrug:
I've had symptoms for about 6 days and I'm 10 dpo if FF's guess is right, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up that I did at all. I could be AF, a cyst making its appearance, or a BFP. Hoping for the last :winkwink:

If someone could take a look at my chart that would be awesome! It's going up gradually but not real big spikes. I'm confused to say the least. I've had TONS of symptoms, starting out with nausea...then dizziness...then cramps...and then yesterday I had every symptom under the sun! I'm exhausted!:sleep:

I have rough periods. It might just be that. I dunno! I might not be ovulating. My doctor thinks I have PCOS possibly...

Maybe I need a new thermometer? I'm going to start OPK's next cycle if we don't get a BFP this one!

First of all congrats to all of you with your :bfp:! I'm so happy for you guys!:hugs:

A little update...
I started using FF (LOVE IT!) and have been using BBT mostly. My CM isn't entirely accurate...and well, I don't think I'm ovulating this month, so I think I'm out!:shrug:
I've had symptoms for about 6 days and I'm 10 dpo if FF's guess is right, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up that I did at all. I could be AF, a cyst making its appearance, or a BFP. Hoping for the last :winkwink:

If someone could take a look at my chart that would be awesome! It's going up gradually but not real big spikes. I'm confused to say the least. I've had TONS of symptoms, starting out with nausea...then dizziness...then cramps...and then yesterday I had every symptom under the sun! I'm exhausted!:sleep:

I have rough periods. It might just be that. I dunno! I might not be ovulating. My doctor thinks I have PCOS possibly...

Maybe I need a new thermometer? I'm going to start OPK's next cycle if we don't get a BFP this one!

That's a tough one! Are you using a BBT with the two spots after the decimel?
It looks to me [i'm far from an expert though] that you either geared up to ovulate around cd17 and possibly didn't and maybe geared up again to O closer to cd19 when your cm became more fertile. The temp dip on cd17 seems more likely but those cross hairs wont go solid until you no longer have fertile signs [like the ewcm]. It looks like you bd around the right times though, so as long as you actually ovulated I'd say you have a pretty good shot at being pregnant! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

A little update...

That's a tough one! Are you using a BBT with the two spots after the decimel?
It looks to me [i'm far from an expert though] that you either geared up to ovulate around cd17 and possibly didn't and maybe geared up again to O closer to cd19 when your cm became more fertile. The temp dip on cd17 seems more likely but those cross hairs wont go solid until you no longer have fertile signs [like the ewcm]. It looks like you bd around the right times though, so as long as you actually ovulated I'd say you have a pretty good shot at being pregnant! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks! I'm thinking we BD'd at the right times too..it worked out nicely. The gradual increase seems weird to me! I did use it to the second decimal place...so I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe this is PCOS thing? I don't know. I had the EWCM yesterday but today I'm just moist... Confused! I guess we'll see!

Thanks!

Aw sorry the witch is already showing her ugly face :hugs:

As for the preseed question, I definitely recommend it, especially if you tend to be a bit dryer down there. It helps the sperm get to where they need to go and it can even help them live longer while waiting for the egg to be released! Give it a go! :thumbup: Lots of luck and baby dust next cycle :dust:

We used preseed! Worked the first time! :D I DEFINITELY recommend it!

Thanks!

I bought a pack of 100 Wondfo Ovulation strips and 20 Wondfo Pregnancy strips on Amazon for $25. I also purchased Preseed External. Apparently it is newer, but you don't have to insert it. I personally thought inserting an applicator of lubricant would be a mood killer. I got both on Amazon. The Preseed External was like $21-$25 can't remember exactly but pretty similar pricing to applicators.
Also, what I love about Wondfo strips is they are individually packaged unlike the First Response and Answer Tests I uses before that expire 30 days after opening. I don't feel like I wasted unused tests after I ovulate. Plus $25 for that many tests is super cheap and they get great reviews in terms of accuracy!

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->