Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Have you tested yet ashybug?!?! Fingers crossed!

Not sure what to think of my chart today, I feel a bit deflated now my temp has dropped, even though I would've felt the same if it hadn't dropped yet due to everything I've read about implantation dips around now, really confused! Think I read too much about it now! Also woke up early so had to retest half an hour earlier. I'm sleeping so badly at the moment, didn't get to sleep til nearly 1am and my alarm is set for 5am to test but I still woke up at 4.30, then can't get back to sleep, and it's been like this for over a week. I think I actually worry in my sleep about what my temp will be! I'm officially TTC crazy!

Not sure what to think of my chart today, I feel a bit deflated now my temp has dropped, even though I would've felt the same if it hadn't dropped yet due to everything I've read about implantation dips around now, really confused! Think I read too much about it now! Also woke up early so had to retest half an hour earlier. I'm sleeping so badly at the moment, didn't get to sleep til nearly 1am and my alarm is set for 5am to test but I still woke up at 4.30, then can't get back to sleep, and it's been like this for over a week. I think I actually worry in my sleep about what my temp will be! I'm officially TTC crazy!

I haven't tested yet, it's not "tomorrow" yet for me here haha. I will test for thing in the morning! (assuming that's the best time to? Or should I hold it for a few hours and then test?)

My temps dropped too...but came back up!
worrying will only make things worse you know! (pahahaha who am I to say this???) Just take it easy and hopefully your temps will be accurate..what more can ya do?
Good luck :) I hope you start getting better sleep.

Ah didn't think of that! Maybe I could do the test for you coz it's 'tomorrow' here! (I think this is possibly sleep deprived drivel, sorry!)

I'll keep my fingers crossed a bit longer for you anyway!

Cycle day 8 is a GREAT day to have dip. I had a massive dip on CD 7 - from 99.1 to like 98.3 then it slowly started rising again. Got my BFP on cycle day 11

:hugs:

Ah thanks guys, I'm trying to stay positive just don't want to get my hopes up too high in case it's another BFN for me, I'm not really noticing any definite symptoms and I want to think that's a good thing too but there are so many symptom spotters on the forum it makes me think I need to find some quick!

BFN for me also :( it may just be too early and I don't trust the test I used... it got a dark horizontal line through the window, is that normal or does that mean the test is invalid? Either way it could just be too early. I don't have any signs of af showing so we'll see. I'm definitely disappointed but I know there's still hope. Maybe later :) that test was a piece of junk anyway. I am currently on cd 35 and 16 dpo.

BFN for me also :( it may just be too early and I don't trust the test I used... it got a dark horizontal line through the window, is that normal or does that mean the test is invalid? Either way it could just be too early. I don't have any signs of af showing so we'll see. I'm definitely disappointed but I know there's still hope. Maybe later :) that test was a piece of junk anyway. I am currently on cd 35 and 16 dpo.

Sorry if you've already said earlier, but when were you due AF? I've not tested yet, trying to wait til AF is late.

Sorry to hear you got a BFN but maybe you need to use a more sensitive test, since it still might be too early. I check pregnancy test all day where I work (OB office) and sometimes I do get an occasional horizontal line but I ignore the line and continue to see if there is a vertical line where it would indicate positive. I do not know if the vertical line indicates that the test is invalid, I always just presumed it just got a little more saturated. Anyhow if you dont have any signs that AF is on her way you should definitely re test soon. I had a friend who didn't test positive until she was 6 weeks. If nothing then you can always go to your doctor and have your blood drawn for a more accurate result.

Good luck to you!!! Praying for your bfp!

i meant horizontal line* i dont know what the horizontal line means.

Sorry if you've already said earlier, but when were you due AF? I've not tested yet, trying to wait til AF is late.

AF was due yesterday or today. I don't think the test was very sensitive. It was like a big hunk of flimsy plastic haha.

Sorry to hear you got a BFN but maybe you need to use a more sensitive test, since it still might be too early. I check pregnancy test all day where I work (OB office) and sometimes I do get an occasional horizontal line but I ignore the line and continue to see if there is a vertical line where it would indicate positive. I do not know if the vertical line indicates that the test is invalid, I always just presumed it just got a little more saturated. Anyhow if you dont have any signs that AF is on her way you should definitely re test soon. I had a friend who didn't test positive until she was 6 weeks. If nothing then you can always go to your doctor and have your blood drawn for a more accurate result.

That's what I'm thinking! It was definitely negative but I think I need a better test. I won't be buying these junky ones again. I'm going to keep waiting for AF, it could come later tonight (even without the symptoms??? maybe they'll show later???). My body is still a little whack since stoppin bcp in May. I'll post the picture of the test if I can figure out how:blush::haha:

That's what I'm thinking! It was definitely negative but I think I need a better test. I won't be buying these junky ones again. I'm going to keep waiting for AF, it could come later tonight (even without the symptoms??? maybe they'll show later???). My body is still a little whack since stoppin bcp in May. I'll post the picture of the test if I can figure out how:blush::haha:

Fingers still crossed for you!

I came off BCP in May too and I have no idea what are AF symptoms, BFP symptoms, coming off BCP and body all a mess symptoms, or just plain made up imaginary symptoms!

I just wanted to reply to this and put my name in the hat. I am new here. My husband and I have been married 10 months now and we are on cycle # 1 using Clomid. I am on day 14 and just had a monitoring u/s this morning and am waiting on the results. Husband is 31 and I am 29. His swimmers were tested last week and I guess the RE is going to address the results of this and my initial blood work on our 7/31 follow up.

As far as I know, I have never been pregnant. We have been together over 3 years, not using protection almost the whole time. We are (im)patiently waiting on our first bundle of joy.

Nice to meet everyone here!

I just wanted to reply to this and put my name in the hat. I am new here. My husband and I have been married 10 months now and we are on cycle # 1 using Clomid. I am on day 14 and just had a monitoring u/s this morning and am waiting on the results. Husband is 31 and I am 29. His swimmers were tested last week and I guess the RE is going to address the results of this and my initial blood work on our 7/31 follow up.

As far as I know, I have never been pregnant. We have been together over 3 years, not using protection almost the whole time. We are (im)patiently waiting on our first bundle of joy.

Welcome to the group! :hi:

Good luck with your results! Hope everything is A OK!

Good luck and baby dust your way! :dust:

Welcome & good luck! :)

Just wanted to let everyone know I've updated the first page - listing those of us who've gotten our :bfp: on top and then the rest of us that will follow very soon with our own :bfp: after that!! :yipee: :dust:

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Looking at your chart, could it be possible you O'd much later than you thought? Like possibly even this past Sunday-Monday when your temp went up again? Sometimes the dips throughout make it hard to read the chart overall. FF changed my ovulation date on me and I swore it was wrong, but by the time AF came it seemed as though FF was exactly right. It may or may not be what you want to hear, but maybe? My cycle went 10 days longer this cycle than my last one and it had me so confused. For me, I know it is the 'joys' (total sarcasm) of PCOS. We started TTC in May and have only had two shots at it and the next shot probably won't be until almost Labor Day unless the Pregnitude starts working. Ovulating anywhere from CD25 to CD35 and then having a two week wait makes for a long, frustrating cycle!

Feeling like I'm out already now, been hoping for my temp to start going back up for the last few days but it's slowly dropping. I know it's still above the coverline and it's still a few days til AF is due, I'm just trying to be realistic and I can't find any pg charts that look like mine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->