Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Good morning ladies! I think I ovulated last night but I am not sure. I use the CB digital opk and I had a smiley for the first time Thursday night. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I did. I had a smiley last night and one this morning as well. We bd'd Thursday, last night and will bd again tonight. Last night I had what felt like cramping, very minor. Then this morning I woke up out of my sleep with this sharp pain in my ab area. It went away, now I just feel bloated. I still had a smiley face afterwards so I don't know if I did or if I am swill waiting.

A little back story: I have PCOS and was not sure that I ovulated. My RE started me on Clomid 50 mg this cycle so I am now getting positives on my opks which is great.

Any insight you can give me would be great!

Really annoyed with myself as I gave in tonight and tested even though I said I would wait til missed AF! Now even more annoyed as it was probably not particularly concentrated urine, but I think I see a very faint pink line. Jut confused myself even more which is what I was trying to avoid! I know it doesn't show up well on the pic but just hoping someone else might see it?!
https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/3830c337.jpg

Really annoyed with myself as I gave in tonight and tested even though I said I would wait til missed AF! Now even more annoyed as it was probably not particularly concentrated urine, but I think I see a very faint pink line. Jut confused myself even more which is what I was trying to avoid! I know it doesn't show up well on the pic but just hoping someone else might see it?!

Unfortunately, I don't see another line. And I tried looking very close to my screen. Maybe with a more concentrated urine, we might see it better.

Good luck!

I do see a very faint line...maybe...
Test again :)

I got a smiley on my opk last night. We bd'd last night and will bd tonight, and maybe even tomorrow, and hope for the best.

Good luck everyone!

I had my smiley yesterday too! bd'd yest and today and probably will tomorrow too. Snap

Good morning ladies! I think I ovulated last night but I am not sure. I use the CB digital opk and I had a smiley for the first time Thursday night. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I did. I had a smiley last night and one this morning as well. We bd'd Thursday, last night and will bd again tonight. Last night I had what felt like cramping, very minor. Then this morning I woke up out of my sleep with this sharp pain in my ab area. It went away, now I just feel bloated. I still had a smiley face afterwards so I don't know if I did or if I am swill waiting.

A little back story: I have PCOS and was not sure that I ovulated. My RE started me on Clomid 50 mg this cycle so I am now getting positives on my opks which is great.

Any insight you can give me would be great!

I did the same i had a smiley face yesterday and then again this morning! Bd'd yest, today and probably tomorrow to cover it. I have had cramping today also so i think i have/will ovulate today. snap lol

The cramping is gone now so I think I may have ovulated. I am still going to mark it down and DH and I are going to try one more night of BD'ing then I will talk to RE on Tuesday at my followup and see where I stand.

I MIGHT see it! It has to be scrolled to a specific spot on the screen...and I also know exactly where it's supposed to be so I can't say for SURE...but I think so! Try tomorrow ;)

Last cycle was a complete bust I am gonna pay attention this one! AF just left today when should I start testing with opks and what time of day should I test? My days says I o on the 6th but AF was 3 days early this month for some reason so I'm not relying on it much more than to keep track of how long my cycles are.

Have you been using My Days long? I've used it for 3 months and find it to be very inaccurate for me, I prefer Fertility Friend. My Days seems to assume everyone has a 28 day cycle and ovulates on day 14 which isn't the case, especially not for me! It normally tells you on the packet which day to start using OPKs depending on your average cycle length. It's up to you what time to test but it's best not to use first morning urine, and try not to drink too much before testing and hold your urine for 4 hours if you can. I tested twice a day just to make sure I didn't miss it!

I just got some cheap ones online so no info about when. I have been using it for 3 months too and I'm not convinced as it hasn't correctly predicted AF yet so prob not predicting o either. I will try FF but I'm not teeming so don't know how accurate it will be.

Last cycle was a complete bust I am gonna pay attention this one! AF just left today when should I start testing with opks and what time of day should I test? My days says I o on the 6th but AF was 3 days early this month for some reason so I'm not relying on it much more than to keep track of how long my cycles are.

Have you been using My Days long? I've used it for 3 months and find it to be very inaccurate for me, I prefer Fertility Friend. My Days seems to assume everyone has a 28 day cycle and ovulates on day 14 which isn't the case, especially not for me! It normally tells you on the packet which day to start using OPKs depending on your average cycle length. It's up to you what time to test but it's best not to use first morning urine, and try not to drink too much before testing and hold your urine for 4 hours if you can. I tested twice a day just to make sure I didn't miss it!

I just got some cheap ones online so no info about when. I have been using it for 3 months too and I'm not convinced as it hasn't correctly predicted AF yet so prob not predicting o either. I will try FF but I'm not teeming so don't know how accurate it will be.

Another good one to try is OvuView. I used OvuView and FF :)

I see it!!! I see it!!! :yipee: I can't wait to see your next test!!!

AF due today but temp up agin...too scared to test again, think I'm gonna be stuck in limbo land! Am I right in thinking temp normally drops day of AF?

Maybe you could find the info on google on which cycle day you should start testing. I'll try post it later if you have no luck, I have a couple of lists somewhere just not handy right now! Are you considering temping at some point? I wasn't going to, but so glad I started this month coz I don't know how long it would've taken me without it to work out I don't ovulate til CD22 when I thought it was CD14, so I would've kept missing the right times to BD.

So I guess next step is doctor.....:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20120728_234419.jpg
    IMG_20120728_234419.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
AF due today but temp up agin...too scared to test again, think I'm gonna be stuck in limbo land! Am I right in thinking temp normally drops day of AF?

I believe so! I'm pretty sure it's a fantastic sign that your temp is up on the day the witch is due!!!

All I can say is :test: :test: :test:

Hello.
Me and DH were married May 12th. Also in our 20's, no kids yet. This is our first cycle. Currently in the 2 week wait.
Didnt really do anything special such as temping/charting, OPK's, preseed or anything like that. Just legs up in the air or laying in bed for a few minutes before getting up to pee after.
I always keep track of AF so I know when to expect it or if its off schedule or whatever. So I put the dates in an ovulation calculator online to get an estimate of when I would O and just went from there.
Lots of sticky baby dust!

Um...STILL no AF or BFP...I'm not sure when I o'd anymore.

When do you ladies think I did? Because if I o'd on CD 20 as I had thought, I would surely have a positive test now.

FF did say for a while that I o'd then, but I then added more temperatures and it took it off entirely. My ovuview says I o'd cd 19.

Um...STILL no AF or BFP...I'm not sure when I o'd anymore.

When do you ladies think I did? Because if I o'd on CD 20 as I had thought, I would surely have a positive test now.

FF did say for a while that I o'd then, but I then added more temperatures and it took it off entirely. My ovuview says I o'd cd 19.

How long have your cycles been recently? I would go to the doctor and ask for bloods at this point to get an answer either way....

I see it! It is very feint and a bit of a screen tilter, but I definitely see something... I never usually do! Looking forward to your next tests!

I believe so! I'm pretty sure it's a fantastic sign that your temp is up on the day the witch is due!!!

All I can say is :test: :test: :test:

I realised late yesterday that AF wasn't actually due today, I'm expecting a 35 day cycle and counted to CD35 which was today, but that means CD1 would be tomorrow, d'oh! So expecting a temp drop in the morning :( I'm actually considering just staying awake as if it might stop it happening!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->