Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

BFN for me also :( it may just be too early and I don't trust the test I used... it got a dark horizontal line through the window, is that normal or does that mean the test is invalid? Either way it could just be too early. I don't have any signs of af showing so we'll see. I'm definitely disappointed but I know there's still hope. Maybe later :) that test was a piece of junk anyway. I am currently on cd 35 and 16 dpo.

Sorry to hear you got a BFN but maybe you need to use a more sensitive test, since it still might be too early. I check pregnancy test all day where I work (OB office) and sometimes I do get an occasional horizontal line but I ignore the line and continue to see if there is a vertical line where it would indicate positive. I do not know if the vertical line indicates that the test is invalid, I always just presumed it just got a little more saturated. Anyhow if you dont have any signs that AF is on her way you should definitely re test soon. I had a friend who didn't test positive until she was 6 weeks. If nothing then you can always go to your doctor and have your blood drawn for a more accurate result.

Good luck to you!!! Praying for your bfp!

That's what I'm thinking! It was definitely negative but I think I need a better test. I won't be buying these junky ones again. I'm going to keep waiting for AF, it could come later tonight (even without the symptoms??? maybe they'll show later???). My body is still a little whack since stoppin bcp in May. I'll post the picture of the test if I can figure out how:blush::haha:

Fingers still crossed for you!

I came off BCP in May too and I have no idea what are AF symptoms, BFP symptoms, coming off BCP and body all a mess symptoms, or just plain made up imaginary symptoms!

When I came off birth control pills it took my body some time to adjust and for AF to become regular as well. BUT AF and PG symptoms can be very similar so it would be hard to tell which they were associated with... Have you tested again yet? any sign of AF?

Tracking BBT pretty much did one thing for me: secured that I was ovulating. I didn't check anything else by the temps, because they were so erratic. It was SEVERAL days after OV before it was high, and then it was anywhere from 97.8 (2pts about coverline) and 98.6 from day to day, at the same time every day. Everytime I would get a 97.8 I would be sad and assume the next day it would go back down to 97.2 and that would be it. I think there are just too many factors involved in BBT to count on it 100% either way!

Still no AF... I'm getting confused!
I added in my temp this morning to FF and now it's not detecting O at all, when before it did around CD 18-22 I think?
wth???
Gonna buy another test tomorrow probably...
I just posted about it with more details if anyone wants to check it out...and maybe look at my chart? I could use some answers!
The weird thing is...My nipples have been extremely tender for about a week and last night DH noticed that my aureolas are darkening on the outsides a LOT, about 1/4" inward so far.

ashybug, i like your dip and rise from cycle day 30 on. I would buy a good digi tomorrow for testing. To me, your chart looks good....infact, really good.

Some women don't get positive preggo tests for a long time for some reason - could be the way your body processes the hormones or something. If you get a bfn and still don't get AF in a few days I would go to the doc and ask for blood. It's the most accurate.

fx'd for you

Month 2 of TTC and got a BFP....might take a test tomorrow to make sure

You got a :bfp: ????!!!! :yipee:

Do you have any pictures for us line spotters that LOVE looking at others pee sticks?!!!! :happydance:

Hope this is it for you!! Looking forward to your next test!!

Congratulations new BFP!

Not impressed girls, I'm sleeping so badly lately, went to bed at 11pm, set 5am alarm for temp, and here I am yet again wide awake at 2.30am, too early to test and too late to get back to sleep for an accurate test at usual time (it's looking like it will be nearer 3.30/4.00am if and when I get back to sleep. This is the third night in a row I've had to pee in the middle of the night and just gone and got into bed in the spare room, as DH is completely sprawled across the bed with his elbow in my face snoring his head off! He started falling asleep positioned like that last night, so I asked him to move and he just says 'I'm not on your side you've got loads of room' even though I'm hanging off the side of the bed!
He has now started saying no wonder I can't sleep when I do all that 'messing around' meaning temping!!! Grrrr husbands!!

So took a test about 6:30pm because I was 2 days late and thats not normal....lol. One line is a little faint so I am going to test again tomorrow just bc I am a double checker . Told hubby I took test and he said....Are u? yes...he's like let me see....lmao. I will take a pic of one tomorrow and post it.....:bfp:

Attachments

• IMG_20120726_195625.jpg
    IMG_20120726_195625.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Bubbles, I think you have to pee at night because your pregnant!!!!! :yipee: I have such a good feeling [oh and dont get me started on the bed hog thing, I totally feel ya sister!! Husbands :dohh:]

So took a test about 6:30pm because I was 2 days late and thats not normal....lol. One line is a little faint so I am going to test again tomorrow just bc I am a double checker . Told hubby I took test and he said....Are u? yes...he's like let me see....lmao. I will take a pic of one tomorrow and post it.....:bfp:

:yipee: :bfp: Congratulations!!! Definitely looking forward to stalking your test tomorrow :happydance:

Bubbles, I think you have to pee at night because your pregnant!!!!! :yipee: I have such a good feeling [oh and dont get me started on the bed hog thing, I totally feel ya sister!! Husbands :dohh:]

I wish! I think it's just coz I'm awake so I think well I may as well go! I probably wouldn't need to actually get up and go if I was asleep, or maybe that's what's actually waking me up, but I don't think so. My temp has gone up today if I go by my temps taken at 5am after a mere two hours sleep, and has risen again after another two hours sleep at 7am, but I know these can't really be counted as accurate. Although I'm sure I read somewhere that disturbed sleep temps come out lower than they should? That doesn't sound right though so maybe not!

Last cycle was a complete bust I am gonna pay attention this one! AF just left today when should I start testing with opks and what time of day should I test? My days says I o on the 6th but AF was 3 days early this month for some reason so I'm not relying on it much more than to keep track of how long my cycles are.

I got a smiley on my opk last night. We bd'd last night and will bd tonight, and maybe even tomorrow, and hope for the best.

Good luck everyone!

Last cycle was a complete bust I am gonna pay attention this one! AF just left today when should I start testing with opks and what time of day should I test? My days says I o on the 6th but AF was 3 days early this month for some reason so I'm not relying on it much more than to keep track of how long my cycles are.

Have you been using My Days long? I've used it for 3 months and find it to be very inaccurate for me, I prefer Fertility Friend. My Days seems to assume everyone has a 28 day cycle and ovulates on day 14 which isn't the case, especially not for me! It normally tells you on the packet which day to start using OPKs depending on your average cycle length. It's up to you what time to test but it's best not to use first morning urine, and try not to drink too much before testing and hold your urine for 4 hours if you can. I tested twice a day just to make sure I didn't miss it!

Um yeah... I'm now a whole SEVENTEEN dpo! No AF and no sign of her showing. My nipples are very enlarged and incredibly sore as I have mentioned and my areolas are still dark and are getting darker. Yesterday I noticed enlarged Montgomery's Tubercles.

I'm frustrated to say the least.

I took a test this morning and it's obviously negative, although fainter than I expected. I couldn't pee the whole 10 seconds like it wanted me to :nope::dohh:

What do you guys think? Is it worth testing in a few more days? I can't figure out what could be going on because I obviously O'd forever ago!:shrug: Maybe I'll be one of those that the BFP shows up way late???

Attachments

• 2012-07-24 07.18.46.jpg
    2012-07-24 07.18.46.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-07-27 09.10.47.jpg
    2012-07-27 09.10.47.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Um yeah... I'm now a whole SEVENTEEN dpo! No AF and no sign of her showing. My nipples are very enlarged and incredibly sore as I have mentioned and my areolas are still dark and are getting darker. Yesterday I noticed enlarged Montgomery's Tubercles.

I took a test this morning and it's obviously negative, although fainter than I expected. I couldn't pee the whole 10 seconds like it wanted me to :nope::dohh:

What do you guys think? Is it worth testing in a few more days? I can't figure out what could be going on because I obviously O'd forever ago!:shrug: Maybe I'll be one of those that the BFP shows up way late???

Wow 17 DPO for you? From
The pictures the pg test look negative- are they high sensitivity test? Maybe u need to splurge on an early pg test like
First Reaponse! If AF does not show up def make an appt to have some blood work done!

Is it possible to ovulate more than 14 days before your period? I have not done the opk's so I am not entirely sure but I have symptoms that I am ovulating around day 13. I alwAys have ovulation pinching pain and discharge right before day 13. Just wondering that maybe my Iperiod app has got my ovulation date wrong. Hmmm?! I wonder.

Hope everyone has a great weekend with more bfp's to come!!! :)

Wow 17 DPO for you? From
The pictures the pg test look negative- are they high sensitivity test? Maybe u need to splurge on an early pg test like
First Reaponse! If AF does not show up def make an appt to have some blood work done!

Let's just say the equate one was the cheapest at walmart :dohh:
If there's nothing new, I'm going to call my ob/gyn on monday and see when they can fit me in. She's very busy and sometimes appointments are at least a few weeks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->