Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Um...STILL no AF or BFP...I'm not sure when I o'd anymore.

When do you ladies think I did? Because if I o'd on CD 20 as I had thought, I would surely have a positive test now.

FF did say for a while that I o'd then, but I then added more temperatures and it took it off entirely. My ovuview says I o'd cd 19.

How long have your cycles been recently? I would go to the doctor and ask for bloods at this point to get an answer either way....

Well I just took my last bcp in May and then my next AF started June 20th...so it's been a while. My last cycle was 34 days with a cyst near the end, but I think my temps look like I have O'd???

I'm on CD 40 today and my temp is still rising!:shrug:

Back in the TWW :coffee:

Really hoping August will be our month, its hubbys birthday the 3rd of august i cant test till the 13th but would be a fab late bday pressie :winkwink:

Sending you all plenty of sticky :dust:

Hello everyone. My name is Quita. I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this December so technically we are still newlyweds :happy:. I just came off BC in June and will start using ovacue monitor in August. i am excited. Feel free to add me ladies.

I am officially in the 2ww. I picked up my LH surge Thursday night and it suck around until Saturday night. I felt the pain in my abdomen, it actually woke me up on Saturday morning. We bd'd Wednesday, Thurs, Fri, Sat, and early today. So hopefully we get a sticky.

:dust: to all!

Hello everyone. My name is Quita. I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary this December so technically we are still newlyweds :happy:. I just came off BC in June and will start using ovacue monitor in August. i am excited. Feel free to add me ladies.

Welcome! :hi:

Good luck and baby dust! :dust:

I've added you to our first page! :thumbup:

Oh and I forgot to mention to all our new members - Please feel free, if you'd like, to snatch the 'Baby Dancin' Newlyweds' siggy code from the first post on the first page. The code instructions are there! It links to this thread! Please let me know if you have any problems or questions!

I am seriously contemplating getting the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor. Anybody else thought about getting this, or maybe even used/is using one? I am really trying to justify the cost. I have read about women who had been TTC a year or more that started using this and were pregnant within 2 cycles. Some women with irregular cycles like me actually called it a must have. I most likely will need to use 2 sets of the sticks (10 sticks per set), especially if it asks me to start testing on CD6. That will get really costly. I wish I could find more 'up to date' success stories to help me decide. My birthday is coming up and I thought about asking hubby if we can call it my birthday present... it would still be a very costly birthday present!

Have any of you had any experience with it or know somebody who has? Or heck, even seen a more up to date thread of women using it? I figured it was worth a try to ask! lol

I am seriously contemplating getting the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor. Anybody else thought about getting this, or maybe even used/is using one? I am really trying to justify the cost. I have read about women who had been TTC a year or more that started using this and were pregnant within 2 cycles. Some women with irregular cycles like me actually called it a must have. I most likely will need to use 2 sets of the sticks (10 sticks per set), especially if it asks me to start testing on CD6. That will get really costly. I wish I could find more 'up to date' success stories to help me decide. My birthday is coming up and I thought about asking hubby if we can call it my birthday present... it would still be a very costly birthday present!

Have any of you had any experience with it or know somebody who has? Or heck, even seen a more up to date thread of women using it? I figured it was worth a try to ask! lol

Have you heard of ovacue? I've read great things about it, and no test strips for extra costs.

Here's a link: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovacue.html

I don't know how it compares in cost to the CB fertility monitor though -but worth checking out?

Have you heard of ovacue? I've read great things about it, and no test strips for extra costs.

Here's a link: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ovacue.html

I don't know how it compares in cost to the CB fertility monitor though -but worth checking out?

I think it costs close to $300 if I remember right, but I might be wrong. I will have to look into that tomorrow. PS- I love your 'spoiler' sig, congrats!

Thanks for the add. For all those interested in fertility monitors like OvaCue but dont want to pay the expensive price try Ebay. Yes its used but you can sanitize with products that your OBGYN and hospitals use to clean their instruments. Plus its like half the cost on there.

Thanks for the add. For all those interested in fertility monitors like OvaCue but dont want to pay the expensive price try Ebay. Yes its used but you can sanitize with products that your OBGYN and hospitals use to clean their instruments. Plus its like half the cost on there.

I found one on eBay used one time for a Buy It Now of $169 and free shipping. As soon as I can get to the bank and transfer money around I think I will be buying. There is one cheaper but in a bid only auction that won't end til after I am in bed tonight, I doubt I will win it anyhow... so I am hoping nobody notices the other before I get to the bank! :) I hate to commit without being able to pay instantly.

Of course, my cycle is on day 8 and with last month being 50 days it may be awhile before I even get to try it out! Oy!!!!

Last cycle was a complete bust I am gonna pay attention this one! AF just left today when should I start testing with opks and what time of day should I test? My days says I o on the 6th but AF was 3 days early this month for some reason so I'm not relying on it much more than to keep track of how long my cycles are.

Have you been using My Days long? I've used it for 3 months and find it to be very inaccurate for me, I prefer Fertility Friend. My Days seems to assume everyone has a 28 day cycle and ovulates on day 14 which isn't the case, especially not for me! It normally tells you on the packet which day to start using OPKs depending on your average cycle length. It's up to you what time to test but it's best not to use first morning urine, and try not to drink too much before testing and hold your urine for 4 hours if you can. I tested twice a day just to make sure I didn't miss it!

I just got some cheap ones online so no info about when. I have been using it for 3 umonths too and I'm not convinced as it hasn't correctly predicted AF yet so prob not predicting o either. I will try FF but I'm not teeming so don't know how accurate it will be.

Maybe you could find the info on google on which cycle day you should start testing. I'll try post it later if you have no luck, I have a couple of lists somewhere just not handy right now! Are you considering temping at some point? I wasn't going to, but so glad I started this month coz I don't know how long it would've taken me without it to work out I don't ovulate til CD22 when I thought it was CD14, so I would've kept missing the right times to BD.

Thanks I wasn't going to temp I'll see how the opks go and maybe next month do do it orally or vaginal?

I just do it orally but they say vaginally is more accurate. I have never had an issue with orally though... But I suppose if you breathe a lot through your mouth while you sleep there could be an issue.

I found one on eBay used one time for a Buy It Now of $169 and free shipping. As soon as I can get to the bank and transfer money around I think I will be buying. There is one cheaper but in a bid only auction that won't end til after I am in bed tonight, I doubt I will win it anyhow... so I am hoping nobody notices the other before I get to the bank! :) I hate to commit without being able to pay instantly.

Of course, my cycle is on day 8 and with last month being 50 days it may be awhile before I even get to try it out! Oy!!!!

I would read the auction and see when payment is due. Some sellers allow upto 48 hours. I bought mine from ebay for a total of $162. I just started using on what was suppose to be cd4 but since i just came off BC the end of June i dont think im getting my period this cycle. I read it can take up to 3 mpnths before your body is normal again, sometimes.6 months. So i am giving my body till September or we are going to have problems lol. Till then we are going yo bd and focus on losing a few pounds.

Have you seen something called lot snipe for eBay? You tell it how much you will go up to and it places the bid on your behalf just before the auction ends.. you don't have to be watching the auction and sometimes it can mean that you pay less as the bidding isn't inflated. It's free for 3 uses a week if I remember correctly, have a look: https://www.auctionlotwatch.co.uk/lotsnipe.html

(I don't work for them or anything, just saw your post and have found it really helpful in the past!!! :) )

Good luck!

Bad news on my front this morning. I met with our RE for a follow-up after our first visit and hubby's SA results are in. He has a low sperm count. When I gave him the news, he was so upset. Doc wants me to keep using 50 mg Clomid and wants to try an IUI next cycle if there is no BFP after this one. She also wants him to repeat analysis in a month at home just in case he had some anxiety doing it in the office, she wants blood work on him, and wants him to see a urologist.

So, hoping for a late AF this month so I can test. But if she comes, it's onto the next month.

Bad news on my front this morning. I met with our RE for a follow-up after our first visit and hubby's SA results are in. He has a low sperm count. When I gave him the news, he was so upset. Doc wants me to keep using 50 mg Clomid and wants to try an IUI next cycle if there is no BFP after this one. She also wants him to repeat analysis in a month at home just in case he had some anxiety doing it in the office, she wants blood work on him, and wants him to see a urologist.

So, hoping for a late AF this month so I can test. But if she comes, it's onto the next month.

Sorry to hear that! Is he going to try any supplements? I have read about a few different supplements that can help! FertiliAid for Men I think? Worth looking into. My hubby has such a poor diet that I have him taking zinc and a male multivitamin... just to be safe. We have to keep trying naturally until January before they will do fertility testing on either of us. Would have been longer, except I turn 35 in August. She put me on Pregnitude because of my PCOS, so hopefully I will be in good shape for Clomid in January if I don't get pregnant on my own first.

Look into FertiliAid... I have read some pretty promising success stories. Of course, I am not a doctor... but sometimes doctors won't recommend natural supplements. I am lucky, mine does! She is the one who told me to get Pregnitude for my PCOS. Who knows what your doc will say... but you can always get a second opinion too! I would want to make sure if there is something out there that could help hubby, that my hubby gets it! :)

Best of luck to you!

Have you seen something called lot snipe for eBay? You tell it how much you will go up to and it places the bid on your behalf just before the auction ends.. you don't have to be watching the auction and sometimes it can mean that you pay less as the bidding isn't inflated. It's free for 3 uses a week if I remember correctly, have a look: https://www.auctionlotwatch.co.uk/lotsnipe.html

(I don't work for them or anything, just saw your post and have found it really helpful in the past!!! :) )

Good luck!

I have NOT heard of that! That might explain the last SECOND auctions I have lost!!! lol I will have to look into that in the future... for now, I just went ahead and purchased the $169 OvaCue Monitor. Still a lot cheaper than buying it new, plus it was only used one cycle by a woman who got pregnant on that cycle. Good luck in my opinion! haha :) I am so excited to use it!!! Hopefully my cycle won't be 50 days this time! The Pregnitude I am on is 'readjusting' my body and my cycle was extremely long last time. Other women I talk to who are on it said that happened to them too, but it got shorter after that! *fingers crossed*

Good luck!

I have NOT heard of that! That might explain the last SECOND auctions I have lost!!! lol I will have to look into that in the future... for now, I just went ahead and purchased the $169 OvaCue Monitor. Still a lot cheaper than buying it new, plus it was only used one cycle by a woman who got pregnant on that cycle. Good luck in my opinion! haha :) I am so excited to use it!!! Hopefully my cycle won't be 50 days this time! The Pregnitude I am on is 'readjusting' my body and my cycle was extremely long last time. Other women I talk to who are on it said that happened to them too, but it got shorter after that! *fingers crossed*

Oh i am excited for you! We can get to know our monitors together lol. I am on CD 6 i believe and am using the vaginal sensor as well. Does yours come with the vaginal sensor?

Oh i am excited for you! We can get to know our monitors together lol. I am on CD 6 i believe and am using the vaginal sensor as well. Does yours come with the vaginal sensor?

Well, the lady I bought it from never had the vaginal sensor so I won't be getting that right now. An extra $100 to buy one new is a bit more than I had to spend today. :) Many women had success without it, so I am hoping I will too. If not, I will get one further down the road.

I am currently on CD9, so I have a long way to go before I can start using it. I will start with it when this cycle ends. No idea when that will be... hopefully sooner than later! Can't wait to try it out! :) Of course it would be my luck (luck I will take!!!) that I would end up getting pregnant this cycle and not need the OvaCue. That would be splendid! ;-)

Well, the lady I bought it from never had the vaginal sensor so I won't be getting that right now. An extra $100 to buy one new is a bit more than I had to spend today. :) Many women had success without it, so I am hoping I will too. If not, I will get one further down the road.

I am currently on CD9, so I have a long way to go before I can start using it. I will start with it when this cycle ends. No idea when that will be... hopefully sooner than later! Can't wait to try it out! :) Of course it would be my luck (luck I will take!!!) that I would end up getting pregnant this cycle and not need the OvaCue. That would be splendid! ;-)

That would be awesome lol. If you do just reswll or use for baby #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"