Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Now in the 1WW :coffee:

This is only my 2nd cycle of trying & already feel like im going mad! This month i feel like i have been in the 2WW for AGES. 10DPO today *yawn*

Roll on next weekend, i just wanna know already :sleep: X

Well my chart is making me nervous. I was out of town Saturday and Sunday and completely forgot my bbt thermometer, so I didn't get temps. Last night I figured I should try to take a OPK cuz it was pretty much about that time with my late cycles and all. Well, it was negative, no biggie. Then this morning my temp was up, almost to where it would be after ovulation. This will teach me to forget my thermometer, now I am gonna obsess until I see the temps drop back down or I get a positive OPK. Normally I would just say it is a fluke because I never ovulate this early due to my PCOS having my hormones out of balance. However, I have taken the Pregnitude a month now and have talked to girls that never ovulated on their own and are now a regular 28 day cycle after a month or two of Pregnitude. I do ovulate on my own, just usually not til after CD20 so I don't start OPKs til around CD14. My Friday temp was up, but I also spaced out and got up to use the restroom an hour before temping. I had really watery CM with an EWCM consistency on Thursday and Friday, but it wasn't clear so I just thought maybe it was creamy. Now I wonder... I guess I will keep wondering until I get a few more days in. My temp is never over 97.6 before ovulation in the two cycles I have charted before this one... I just never would have dreamed Pregnitude could regulate me practically overnight, so I am skeptical. I would expect a more gradual regulation. 50 day cycle to 28 day... just doubt it. Ahhhhhh! Anyhow, had to vent. Would be awesome to know it works, but missing my fertile window almost entirely would be crappy. Doh!

Cant believe i am actually writting this, today (12dpo) i kept feeling sick, light-headed, boobs a little tender to touch so i couldnt resist to do my clearblue digi test (4 days early im due on satrday) & i got my :bfp:

I am in complete shock. I am happy but all of a sudden very scared!

I cant believe it ladies. This was our 2nd cycle trying & 1st time using ovulation test strips (which i got a pack of 30 off amazon for £5.00) They told me i was ovulating on Day 12 & 13 which i thought was too early but they were right cuz here i am now pregnant. So i would highly reccomend them.

Sending you all lots of :dust: xx

Cant believe i am actually writting this, today (12dpo) i kept feeling sick, light-headed, boobs a little tender to touch so i couldnt resist to do my clearblue digi test (4 days early im due on satrday) & i got my :bfp:

I cant believe it ladies. This was our 2nd cycle trying & 1st time using ovulation test strips (which i got a pack of 30 off amazon for £5.00) They told me i was ovulating on Day 12 & 13 which i thought was too early but they were right cuz here i am now pregnant. So i would highly reccomend them.

Congratulations!!!!! That's so exciting!

YAY! Congrats!

YAY! Congrats!
I got my :bfp: on my 2nd cycle too...its exciting

AWESOME NEWS XCLAIRX!!!! :yipee: :happydance: :bunny: A huge congratulations and a happy and healthy pregnancy to you!

Xclairx Congratulations!!!! Happy and
Healthy 9 months to u!!!

I am 5dpo. We have been on vacation a few days and won't be back until 10dpo which is when I will start my POAS addiction!

Good luck girls!!

Good luck to everyone now in the tww!! Looking forward to seeing/hearing about your tests!! :happydance:

And another congrats to our newly pregnant member - xclairx! :yipee:

Also, sending lots of dust to those of us waiting to ovulate! :dust:

I caved and tested yesterday morning and got a :bfp: !!! HOpefully it's a sticky bean!

:dust: :dust: to all of you lovely ladies!

I caved and tested yesterday morning and got a :bfp: !!! HOpefully it's a sticky bean!

:dust: :dust: to all of you lovely ladies!

:wohoo: congrats!!! we're on a roll here ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Luvbug, post a pic of your test!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! Here is the test I took yesterday morning. It's a faint line, but definitely a little darker in person than in the picture- I just couldn't get a real good one. I plan to test tomorrow just to make sure. I'll post that one as well :)

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies! Here is the test I took yesterday morning. It's a faint line, but definitely a little darker in person than in the picture- I just couldn't get a real good one. I plan to test tomorrow just to make sure. I'll post that one as well :)

:bfp: :yipee: :bunny: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"