Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Thank you everyone :flower:

I have been in a daze pretty much since i found out, but its starting to sink in now!

Hope there is many more of you that get your :bfp: very soon!

went the doctors the other day and i am now 4 weeks 2days x

:dust:

I have been in a daze pretty much since i found out, but its starting to sink in now!

Congratulations!!!! I am 4 +2 weeks as well :) I just found out on Wednesday!!!
Happy and healthy 9 months to us both!

A little update. After much waiting... AF finally started on CD 42. Totally shocked. I'm not sure when/if I ovulated last month. I suppose I ovulated on CD 31 (I'm late! Wow!)

Now I'm onto cycle #3, cycle #2 of BBT and really trying. I'm on CD 13 currently and just waiting to ovulate (I have had some good CM the last few days, so this week if no cyst!!!). I decided to not use OPK's this month, but probably will next cycle. We're trying to be more relaxed this cycle and not worry about it so much, so I won't be on here again this cycle unless I have questions or some big news :) I'm trying to be more religious about charting my cm and I've finally got DH to start taking a multivitamin just in case.

I have an appointment with my ob/gyn on the 31st, which is next cycle, so we'll see how that goes! Hoping for no pcos and no cysts this month! Last cycle was killer with 3 bouts of cyst pain and it finally burst.

Good luck everyone!

I am what I think is 9-10 dpo. I tested last night before bed bfn. Tested with fmu this morning BFP!!!!! It's very faint but it's there. I was about to throw out the test when I started seeing a line and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. It's still very light though so I'm going to test again Tom morning. I hope
It sticks!!! :)

Good luck ashybug, hope your appointment goes well and fingers crossed for this cycle for you! I know what you mean about trying to stay relaxed about TTC but OPKs actually made me feel less stressed as I could see when I ovulated on my chart instead of panicking there was something wrong all the time.

Congratulations simplymuff! Hoping for a sticky bean!!

Page 1 is updated! :thumbup:

Now for the rest of us to get those :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Sending :dust: to everyone!!

Good luck ashybug, hope your appointment goes well and fingers crossed for this cycle for you! I know what you mean about trying to stay relaxed about TTC but OPKs actually made me feel less stressed as I could see when I ovulated on my chart instead of panicking there was something wrong all the time.

How are you doing bubbles?

Not too bad thanks chick, how about you?

Nothing much to report here still, I'm CD14 so another week or more before O. I ended up taking an OPK tonight just in case, as I've noticed very slight EWCM, and my chart is all over the place so I wasn't sure what to think of that! The OPK went a bit mad and I'm not sure if it was positive or not, it did the half line thing that sometimes seems to happen. But I tried two more different brands and they looked pretty negative! I feel like I've been on this journey forever some days, it's only cycle 3!

Nothing much to report here still, I'm CD14 so another week or more before O. I ended up taking an OPK tonight just in case, as I've noticed very slight EWCM, and my chart is all over the place so I wasn't sure what to think of that! The OPK went a bit mad and I'm not sure if it was positive or not, it did the half line thing that sometimes seems to happen. But I tried two more different brands and they looked pretty negative! I feel like I've been on this journey forever some days, it's only cycle 3!

Ah hun, I totally get what you mean. Having long cycles can not be fun :hugs: I really really hope this is the last cycle you have to be trying and you get your :bfp: this time around!

AFM - my cycle is totally out of wack. I don't know what's going on. I had mid cycle bleeding a few days ago, but I also had a nearly positive opk yesterday [negative today though] and now today ewcm has started. It's the mid cycle bleeding I don't understand [never in my entire life have I had that, and it was heavier than my 'af' too :wacko:]. So I'll be opk'ing, temping and bding as much as possible from here on til the witch is due!

Dust to us both!! :dust:

Ah hun, I totally get what you mean. Having long cycles can not be fun :hugs: I really really hope this is the last cycle you have to be trying and you get your :bfp: this time around!

AFM - my cycle is totally out of wack. I don't know what's going on. I had mid cycle bleeding a few days ago, but I also had a nearly positive opk yesterday [negative today though] and now today ewcm has started. It's the mid cycle bleeding I don't understand [never in my entire life have I had that, and it was heavier than my 'af' too :wacko:]. So I'll be opk'ing, temping and bding as much as possible from here on til the witch is due!

Dust to us both!! :dust:

As if it isn't difficult enough without our bodies throwing us curve balls like that! I've never had spotting before, but had it last cycle on the day AF was due, then nothing, then the witch arrived in full flow a couple of days later. I don't know if it's coincidence more strange things are happening to me now I'm TTC, or if I'm just noticing more things I didn't notice before as I wasn't really paying attention. I convince myself constantly now that I have something wrong with me, and it's an awful feeling!

Bubbles and Sunshine, I totally get the frustration with cycles! I have PCOS and my cycles can be so long it is disheartening to see women go through 2 cycles in the time I get one. Last cycle I also had mid cycle bleeding which was unusual for me. I think it was my Pregnitude supplement starting to regulate hormones. My last cycle was 48 days, which was insanely long for me... but I remind myself at least I am ovulating on my own. That isn't a privilege a lot of PCOS women get. Anyhow, I am on month 2 of the Pregnitude supplement and I got a positive OPK tonight on CD23. That is the earliest I have gotten a positive OPK in a VERY long time. I was so happy to see a positive OPK this early that it almost was like a positive pregnancy test! lol Now I just hope it isn't a tease and my temps elevate either tomorrow or the next day! *fingers crossed* It isn't fun when it feels like your body is betraying you!

Here is to hoping our cycles regulate and stop confusing us!

Also, big congratulations to everyone with BFP's! I hope the baby dust stats plentiful in our group! :)

Bubbles and Sunshine, I totally get the frustration with cycles! I have PCOS and my cycles can be so long it is disheartening to see women go through 2 cycles in the time I get one. Last cycle I also had mid cycle bleeding which was unusual for me. I think it was my Pregnitude supplement starting to regulate hormones. My last cycle was 48 days, which was insanely long for me... but I remind myself at least I am ovulating on my own. That isn't a privilege a lot of PCOS women get. Anyhow, I am on month 2 of the Pregnitude supplement and I got a positive OPK tonight on CD23. That is the earliest I have gotten a positive OPK in a VERY long time. I was so happy to see a positive OPK this early that it almost was like a positive pregnancy test! lol Now I just hope it isn't a tease and my temps elevate either tomorrow or the next day! *fingers crossed* It isn't fun when it feels like your body is betraying you!

Also, big congratulations to everyone with BFP's! I hope the baby dust stats plentiful in our group! :)

Congrats on the early OPK! I know exactly what you mean as I got all scared I didn't ovulate at all since I took BCP, but when I got my first positive on CD21 last cycle it may as well have been a pregnancy test I was that excited! I sometimes get frustrated with my cycle, although it isn't really that long compared to some, and I know I should be grateful I ovulate. I think it's just the unpredictableness of it still that bothers me, as it's still early days off birth control I'm still trying to work out what's normal for me, each cycle is still a bit of a surprise!

Congratulations!!!! I am 4 +2 weeks as well :) I just found out on Wednesday!!!
Happy and healthy 9 months to us both!

Thank you! & Congrats to you too! Cant believe we are due the exact same day! Are you having many symptoms yet?

Wishing all the lovely ladies on here still waiting lots of :dust: im sure your positives are very close! xxxx

Congrats on the early OPK! I know exactly what you mean as I got all scared I didn't ovulate at all since I took BCP, but when I got my first positive on CD21 last cycle it may as well have been a pregnancy test I was that excited! I sometimes get frustrated with my cycle, although it isn't really that long compared to some, and I know I should be grateful I ovulate. I think it's just the unpredictableness of it still that bothers me, as it's still early days off birth control I'm still trying to work out what's normal for me, each cycle is still a bit of a surprise!

I don't mean to be the total bearer of bad news here, but just because you get a positive OPK doesn't necessarily mean you are ovulating. It detects LH, which occurs whether you actually release an egg or not :( I was terrified about my abundance of years on BCP before ttc too, so the first month I brought out the big guns and used opks and bbt. Your bbt will 100% tell you whether or not you ovulated, as your temp will NOT go up unless you have released an egg. So keep charting right along with opks!! :)

I don't mean to be the total bearer of bad news here, but just because you get a positive OPK doesn't necessarily mean you are ovulating. It detects LH, which occurs whether you actually release an egg or not :( I was terrified about my abundance of years on BCP before ttc too, so the first month I brought out the big guns and used opks and bbt. Your bbt will 100% tell you whether or not you ovulated, as your temp will NOT go up unless you have released an egg. So keep charting right along with opks!! :)

Don't be bursting the OPK bubble again Athena! The girl said she's hoping for a temp raise so fingers crossed it happens, for some of us it's the most exciting thing we get to see with the BFNs! I wonder how common it is for people who don't ovulate to get positive OPKs a lot?

How is pregnancy treating you so far? x

Lol! I'm not sure! Some women don't even produce enough LH to get a pos in the first place--wouldn't it be great if there were just a set number?! I will say it took SEVERAL days after my first +OPK for my temp to rise, so don't count yourself out if it doesn't rise today or tomorrow--it could still happen!

Pregnancy, so far, is far from glamorous! I'm positive it will be worth it in the end, but right now I'm pretty miserable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->