Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

What were your symptoms from Ovulation day until your bfp?
[if you documented/remember what they were]

Anything that can be [over]analyze while waiting on our bfp would be appreciated :thumbup:

Based on your chart Sunshine, it looks like we might be testing at almost the same time. :)

How are you feeling? What two week wait symptoms are you obsessing over? I have had sore breasts since Saturday night (2dpo) and that is really odd! Those don't usually show up until maybe 5-6dpo. My temp went up again today too... but 4dpo is too early for a triphasic pattern. I am sure it is nothing and will be down to the average again tomorrow, but today I am obsessing!

Anything that can be [over]analyze while waiting on our bfp would be appreciated :thumbup:

I had cramping (which I NEVER get with my period) and was super exhausted from 5dpo-8dpo, and then the cramping disappeared but I was still super tired. I tested at 11dpo, and starting that day I had super sore bbs (nipples, really), so much that I cursed my dog every time she brushed by me!!

Based on your chart Sunshine, it looks like we might be testing at almost the same time. :)

How are you feeling? What two week wait symptoms are you obsessing over? I have had sore breasts since Saturday night (2dpo) and that is really odd! Those don't usually show up until maybe 5-6dpo. My temp went up again today too... but 4dpo is too early for a triphasic pattern. I am sure it is nothing and will be down to the average again tomorrow, but today I am obsessing!

Awesome! We can be tww buddies :friends:

Haha, my obsessing is at max capacity right now :blush: I am feeling everything under the sun :dohh: I have the same as you, sore boobs, which I do get after O but it's usually just a dull ache, this is more constant sore. Also, I have been cramping since yesterday. That is NOT something usual for me. Really hope it's a sign.

I had cramping (which I NEVER get with my period) and was super exhausted from 5dpo-8dpo, and then the cramping disappeared but I was still super tired. I tested at 11dpo, and starting that day I had super sore bbs (nipples, really), so much that I cursed my dog every time she brushed by me!!

Thank you for responding Athena :hugs: The cramping was exactly what I was wondering about. So you got cramping basically straight after O until around 8dpo or from 5dpo til 8dpo then it started to go away? [sorry just wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly]

Nope, just from 5-8dpo, then it was completely gone. Which was really surprising to me because I always read that implantation was between 6-12dpo, but thinking back on it I'm pretty sure that's what was occurring! I don't know what else it would have been!

Normally I am over-obsessing and feeling everything under the sun. I track a lot of them on countdowntopregnancy.com actually. So I went back to compare, and the sore boobs were not noticed the past 2 cycles until 6dpo and it was mild. Like maybe I poked my boobs too many times and that was what caused the soreness. lol However, usually I am feeling nauseated and such at this time... or at least that is what I tracked. The only real thing I am feeling is the sore breasts and some fatigue. So... I am not sure if that is a good thing since it is 'different' than before, or bad because I am not feeling anything. :dohh:

The boobs are very noticeable though. Not to the extent that I am cursing at animals (or nephews in my case!) when they brush them, but even just sitting at my desk I can brush my desk and feel it. The shower was quite painful on my nipples this morning as well. Regardless I am going to obsess, but maybe I am a negative nancy because I just don't feel optimistic for this cycle. Would be great though, because I would find out just in time for my hubby's birthday on September 5th. *sigh* Of course, I think because that would be SOOOO awesome, that is exactly why I won't get a BFP. lol

Aw that would be an awesome present for your hubby, I'll keep positive for you! :winkwink:

Everything I've ever read has said things that are 'different' usually add up to a good sign, that's why I'm getting myself all overly excited and impatient because of these cramps [watch, it turns out they are cysts or something :wacko:]

Aw that would be an awesome present for your hubby, I'll keep positive for you! :winkwink:

Everything I've ever read has said things that are 'different' usually add up to a good sign, that's why I'm getting myself all overly excited and impatient because of these cramps [watch, it turns out they are cysts or something :wacko:]

Yikes! Don't jinx yourself.

I haven't really had any cramping. I did have 'some' today, but it honestly felt more like my stomach. I could be wrong I suppose. I am just very aware of what AF cramping feels like and this didn't feel like that or anything.

I will stay positive for you too! :happydance: How awesome it would be for us both!

Hey ladies how is everyone?

I'm very confused over here, finally got my positive OPK CD18, last cycle it was followed very quickly by ovulation, and confirmed on FF with a temp spike the day after the OPK.

Now I'm CD21 and had another temp dip. EWCM only showed up properly yesterday so I thought maybe O would happen yesterday at some point, but another dip in my temp this morning :(

I'm very confused over here, finally got my positive OPK CD18, last cycle it was followed very quickly by ovulation, and confirmed on FF with a temp spike the day after the OPK.

Now I'm CD21 and had another temp dip. EWCM only showed up properly yesterday so I thought maybe O would happen yesterday at some point, but another dip in my temp this morning :(

Hi Bubbles!
I had 2 days of positive OPKs and then the third day it was fading out (negative) and the 4th day my temp spiked. Don't lose hope! :) Or you may experience secondary fertility. It happens sometimes. Your body gears up to O and the egg wasn't mature enough so your body sends put signals to prepare a 2nd egg and you should O within 3-5 days. Keep watching the OPKs and temps! Besides, sometimes stupid OPKs can be confusing! Or at least I think so!

Also, last cycle I had a positive on the 4th of July which was a Wednesday, then negatives Thursday and Friday, then that Saturday I started a fade in and had 4 stupid days of positive OPKs! Fertility Friend was so confused because my temps were only slowly rising. I also chart on countdowntopregnancy.com and it showed a totally different O day from Fertility Friend! I swear this whole mess of trying to find our fertile days is just there to drive us mad!!!!

Hi Bubbles!
I had 2 days of positive OPKs and then the third day it was fading out (negative) and the 4th day my temp spiked. Don't lose hope! :) Or you may experience secondary fertility. It happens sometimes. Your body gears up to O and the egg wasn't mature enough so your body sends put signals to prepare a 2nd egg and you should O within 3-5 days. Keep watching the OPKs and temps! Besides, sometimes stupid OPKs can be confusing! Or at least I think so!

Hey Elpha!
Thanks, that gives me hope! Just realised my positive OPK wasn't until CD19 and it wasn't until 11pm, so I'm only just around the 36 hour mark now since then if I caught the start of the surge. The dip today could also mean my spike is coming tomorrow morning. I think I was just too convinced my chart would follow the same pattern as last month.

Speaking of charts yours is looking good so far!

Also, last cycle I had a positive on the 4th of July which was a Wednesday, then negatives Thursday and Friday, then that Saturday I started a fade in and had 4 stupid days of positive OPKs! Fertility Friend was so confused because my temps were only slowly rising. I also chart on countdowntopregnancy.com and it showed a totally different O day from Fertility Friend! I swear this whole mess of trying to find our fertile days is just there to drive us mad!!!!

Crazy! Just when we think we know what we're doing, it doesn't quite happen like they tell you! FF has kept my prediction as tomorrow to ovulate, even though I started putting in the positive OPKs and EWCM a few days earlier than last cycle. I think my DH thinks I either don't know what I'm talking about or I just change it each day! I try to give him some idea of when we need to BD more, I don't want to put too much pressure on him but now he probably thinks he's done for this month I'm gonna have to tell him to keep going!

Has anyone tried being every other day for a month? Although it would be hard to keep up might be a good way to catch o.

Has anyone tried being every other day for a month? Although it would be hard to keep up might be a good way to catch o.

I tried it last cycle but as mine goes on so long we were both sick of it by the time O finally happened and couldn't keep it up any longer. We did manage to BD the day before and day after but obviously wasn't enough. This cycle we've waited until nearer O and started every day, hopefully my chart will show O happened sometime today and then we'll see how that worked out. Not sure what I try next cycle but fingers crossed we won't need to!

I had hardly any symptoms at all... i think thats why i was so shocked to be honest to see the BFP. I did not feel implantation occur at all, i had slight period like pains but have felt worse cramping in the past then had a BFN. So i was sure i was out, 4 days before AF was due which was 11 DPO i had tender breasts but only a tiny bit, i kept sueezing (as you do when your looking for every possible pg symptom lol) but if i hadnt been feeling for it i never would have noticed it, so it was a huge shock when i gave into temptation 4 days early and got a BFP!

So dont give up hope ladies i had barely noticeable symptoms at all and got my BFP... Fingers crossed you will all be getting your BFP'S this month! :dust:

I 'wanted' to try that... had every intention! Although, my hubby was only excited about it for a couple of days. Basically, he refuses to 'plan' BD. If I tell him that we should try to BD every other day, he says 'I will try' but with an attitude. It is funny really, because in the beginning (before TTC) he wanted to have sex all of the time. I was the one that didn't want to. Now that he has the opportunity, my how the tables have changed. It doesn't help that he has to get up for work at 2:30 in the morning and he typically works 60 hours a week. He is a garbage man, and some nights he is just beat. That is why I don't try to push the issue, although if I know it is a good day to BD I am usually pretty devastated and he notices. *sigh*

This is why I am 'hopeful' that the OvaCue Fertility Monitor will work wonders for me and tell me 5-7 days in advance. Then I can 'pace' it correctly with hubby. Or at least 'hopefully.' Right now, OPKs get so confusing. Sometimes I am just not sure if I should interpret as positive or not.

Hi Bubbles!

Hey Elpha!
Thanks, that gives me hope! Just realised my positive OPK wasn't until CD19 and it wasn't until 11pm, so I'm only just around the 36 hour mark now since then if I caught the start of the surge. The dip today could also mean my spike is coming tomorrow morning. I think I was just too convinced my chart would follow the same pattern as last month.

Speaking of charts yours is looking good so far!

For once, I think it looks pretty promising too! I am just trying to stay grounded about it. I really hate BFN's, and they stink even worse when you get your hopes up completely.

Hopefully you WILL have your temp spike tomorrow and all of the guess work will be done! I know that I usually feel a sense of relief when my temp spikes. lol

Crazy! Just when we think we know what we're doing, it doesn't quite happen like they tell you! FF has kept my prediction as tomorrow to ovulate, even though I started putting in the positive OPKs and EWCM a few days earlier than last cycle. I think my DH thinks I either don't know what I'm talking about or I just change it each day! I try to give him some idea of when we need to BD more, I don't want to put too much pressure on him but now he probably thinks he's done for this month I'm gonna have to tell him to keep going!

Oh, and I am no expert Bubbles... but looking at your chart, and looking at your chart from last cycle (since the link shows both)... your past 3 days look almost identical to the 3 days before you O'd last cycle. I think it REALLY looks like you can expect your temp spike tomorrow!!! (again, no expert! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->