Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

:rofl: damn, now I wanna test this minute :haha: oh my, I need to calm myself. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know how you do it, I hate seeing all those BFNs!

Oh, me too, but there have been so many people complaining about false positive/faulty batches lately, that I figure, I'll test when I'm certain it'll be a bfn [that way I know it's faulty if something does show up] That's my insane reasoning at least :rofl: I really think it's more that I have a 'feeling' and want to see the progression of my bfp [that's some serious PMA right there :thumbup:]

Oooor I'm nuts :rofl:

Has anyone tried being every other day for a month? Although it would be hard to keep up might be a good way to catch o.

I 'wanted' to try that... had every intention! Although, my hubby was only excited about it for a couple of days. Basically, he refuses to 'plan' BD. If I tell him that we should try to BD every other day, he says 'I will try' but with an attitude. It is funny really, because in the beginning (before TTC) he wanted to have sex all of the time. I was the one that didn't want to. Now that he has the opportunity, my how the tables have changed. It doesn't help that he has to get up for work at 2:30 in the morning and he typically works 60 hours a week. He is a garbage man, and some nights he is just beat. That is why I don't try to push the issue, although if I know it is a good day to BD I am usually pretty devastated and he notices. *sigh*

This is why I am 'hopeful' that the OvaCue Fertility Monitor will www. work wonders for me and tell me 5-7 days in advance. Then I can 'pace' it correctly with hubby. Or at least 'hopefully.' Right now, OPKs get so confusing. Sometimes I am just not sure if I should interpret as positive or not.
I ordered preseed this month so I am going to try from just before my fertile window to just after with that. We'll see how far I get I'm thinking that's more a achievable than all month to start with at least. I'm not impressed with opks so far so I'm temping from this month to see if that is better for me.

FX for this cycle bubbles hope it works x

I took my temp [testing my new bbt thermometer] and my temp is 99.0 [and I've just been sitting around in an air conditioned room] seems a bit high even for the afternoon :shrug: i hope its a good sign and not me getting the flu or something :(

Hopefully it's a good sign for you. When would you test?

I took my temp [testing my new bbt thermometer] and my temp is 99.0 [and I've just been sitting around in an air conditioned room] seems a bit high even for the afternoon :shrug: i hope its a good sign and not me getting the flu or something :(

You are crackin me up Sunshine!!! lol It is nice to see somebody as obsessed with it as me. :rofl: At least I have to MAKE myself wait until Thursday! I am traveling for work tonight and tomorrow and I did not bring any tests. I DID bring my thermometer though!

I am staying with my sister tonight because she lives closer to where I need to be tomorrow morning at 7 am. So, of course, my WONDERFUL nephews (6 and 9) are FULL of hugs that are hurting Auntie's boobs! OY!!!! I am quite CERTAIN they have never been this sore for this long before. I hope it is a good sign, but it could just be Pregnitude helping my progesterone levels too. I wish I had a fast forward button for this week... then I could get to testing faster! :haha:

Hopefully it's a good sign for you. When would you test?

Testing day should be Aug 30 [according to FF at least] but ill start testing tomorrow :rofl:

You are crackin me up Sunshine!!! lol It is nice to see somebody as obsessed with it as me. :rofl: At least I have to MAKE myself wait until Thursday! I am traveling for work tonight and tomorrow and I did not bring any tests. I DID bring my thermometer though!

I am staying with my sister tonight because she lives closer to where I need to be tomorrow morning at 7 am. So, of course, my WONDERFUL nephews (6 and 9) are FULL of hugs that are hurting Auntie's boobs! OY!!!! I am quite CERTAIN they have never been this sore for this long before. I hope it is a good sign, but it could just be Pregnitude helping my progesterone levels too. I wish I had a fast forward button for this week... then I could get to testing faster! :haha:

haha yep. I'm obsessed :rofl:

:dance: I hope the sore boobs are a good sign! [I think it is]

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...slightly-crazy-poas-gallery.html#post20649585

The thread you can stalk for my bfp progression :winkwink:

A POAS thread, like it sunshine! :)

Still no temp spike for me :( We decided last night not to BD again but I wish we had now there's still no spike. Wish I knew what was going on.

Still no temp spike for me :( We decided last night not to BD again but I wish we had now there's still no spike. Wish I knew what was going on.

I understand THAT feeling of being sure you would ovulate and not BDing but thinking you should of! The whole stupid process can literally drive you crazy!!! I sure hope you do ovulate/get your spike soon. Are you still checking OPKs?

Well my temp dropped this morning. I now feel some cramping which could just be indigestion but it feels different, but not like AF either. I am now starting to get a headache and feel quite nauseated. I just want to go bed when I get home! I was in bed by 9 last night too, I was sleepy and grouchy. Boobs are not as sore today. I don't know... I think I am losing my optimism. Today could be implantation (6dpo) but I don't know. I think I have a case of the blahs. Lol I was hoping my temp would stay up. I think I need ice cream! (another reason I just think this is AF signs!)

How did the POAS go Sunshine or do I have to jump over to your new thread? :rofl:

Well my temp dropped this morning. I now feel some cramping which could just be indigestion but it feels different, but not like AF either. I am now starting to get a headache and feel quite nauseated. I just want to go bed when I get home! I was in bed by 9 last night too, I was sleepy and grouchy. Boobs are not as sore today. I don't know... I think I am losing my optimism. Today could be implantation (6dpo) but I don't know. I think I have a case of the blahs. Lol I was hoping my temp would stay up. I think I need ice cream! (another reason I just think this is AF signs!)

How did the POAS go Sunshine or do I have to jump over to your new thread? :rofl:

Personally I think it's an implantation dip since it is the perfect day for it! :dance: And the fact that you're tired even though you had plenty of sleep is a good sign too!!

As for my POAS adventure, we're still waiting [not so] patiently for the post man to arrive :dohh: I'll keep you posted! Trust, when I get a bfp the whole world will know hahaha :rofl:

I have a mint Oreo blizzard from DQ! Lol It is yummy!

Well Sunshine, maybe the postman can help you with the POAS addiction! Haha you may have to postpone your testing! :)

Of course I HOPE it is an implantation dip... but I think I am getting to that point where I just don't want to get my hopes up anymore. Plus I will have my fancy new toy (fertility monitor) to play with when AF does show! Again, hope she doesn't, but I am preparing for it!

Mmmmmm mint Oreo!

mmmmmmm and now I want ice cream and oreos :rofl:

You're right Elpha, I may end up forced to wait to test tomorrow. If that's the case, I'll pee on an OPK!! I must pee on something!!! :haha:

You're right Elpha, I may end up forced to wait to test tomorrow. If that's the case, I'll pee on an OPK!! I must pee on something!!! :haha:

Lol... I think you need an intervention! ;-)

I understand THAT feeling of being sure you would ovulate and not BDing but thinking you should of! The whole stupid process can literally drive you crazy!!! I sure hope you do ovulate/get your spike soon. Are you still checking OPKs?

It seriously is driving me crazy! Just when I was feeling ok about it all, since I started charting etc I could see I ovulate and see when my fertile window was and when AF was coming instead of all the waiting and wondering. My first two cycles were regularish and I know I ovulated but our BD timing was out. This time we manage to time it perfectly but the O just decides not to happen! I've used OPKs again today to see what is happening and they're still very dark but not quite positive, so I don't know if this means another surge is starting, or the first one is just finishing or what. EWCM lasted a few days this cycle rather than just the day of O like last cycle, but it's just about gone today, CP feels HSO so not sure if there's still a chance O might have happened today and I'll get the spike tomorrow. Not feeling hopeful now but it would be nice to see. It's got me all worried again after I got the idea out of my head that BCP had completely messed me up or that I had some kind of illness that would stop me getting pregnant. I feel so sorry for DH, I asked him this morning if we could BD before he went to work when I knew there was no temp spike yet, and when he said we'd do it when he got home after work instead, I burst into tears! He doesn't need any more pressure on him poor guy!

LOL @ POAS gallery and must pee on something! Maybe you were a dog in a former life sunshine! :rofl:

I have a mint Oreo blizzard from DQ! Lol It is yummy!

Well Sunshine, maybe the postman can help you with the POAS addiction! Haha you may have to postpone your testing! :)

Of course I HOPE it is an implantation dip... but I think I am getting to that point where I just don't want to get my hopes up anymore. Plus I will have my fancy new toy (fertility monitor) to play with when AF does show! Again, hope she doesn't, but I am preparing for it!

Mmmmmm mint Oreo!

I agree with sunshine, looks like an implantation dip to me too, it's too early for AF so it's not a bad news dip! Here's hoping your fertility monitor was a complete waste of money! Actually I think I might buy one, as knowing my luck it would totally encourage a BFP to show so I never got chance to use it!

...and mint oreo sounds awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->