Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Bubbles, I can see your chart fine now. Must have just been that day.

Sorry to hear you had to practically beg the docs to do that test! I imagine, come January, that will also be tested for me. I don't have a genetic link, however it appears a lot of PCOS women also have thyroid issues. I don't think I do, but I guess you never know? I do have low pre-O temps and they say that can be an indicator.

I wish you the best of luck with those tests and hopefully they can get that under control soon for you!!! :)

Sunshine, I think a few days off is good! I am getting kind of sick of the daily 5:30 am routine! On the weekends, after temping and doing my OvaCue, I can never go back to sleep and it is irritating! LOL I thought I would stop charting temp when I got OvaCue but I guess I don't trust OvaCue yet and since I like to know what is going on, here I am doing both in the AM plus using Ovacue vaginal sensor in the PM... then soon it will be time for OPKs again. :dohh: I know it is all worth it in the end... but sheesh it drives me crazy!

I am staying at my sister's a few days because of work travel and a wedding, and yesterday I woke my 2 nephews up for school and one of the first things the 6 year old said was 'your son will be a girl.' LOL So completely random, especially since I don't discuss TTC with them. Maybe he is clairvoyant and I will end up pregnant and told we are having a boy, only to deliver a girl! :rofl: wouldn't that be funny... my nephew is quite a character!

I am very sorry for your loss darlin! Like the others said, I know nothing we can say can make the pain go away. I just thought I would share something that may at least provide hope. One of my best friends told me in November 2010 that they were pregnant and expecting baby #2. Then 3 days before Christmas (late December) 2010, she told me at her first ultrasound that the doctor found no heartbeat, just an empty sack. They were devastated. It put a damper on Christmas for them. They were having a few marital spats here and there and the pregnancy had brought them back to each other. Then to lose the baby... well, they were in a bad place. They pulled through, together... and then in August of 2011 I text her concerned because they were at the Indiana State Fairgrounds for the Sugarland concert when the stage collapsed and injured and killed people. I had text her, but then she called. She told me they were fine AND dropped the bomb they were pregnant again! :) Baby Hope was born in late February, completely healthy and beautiful!

So, take a break and try to heal, but don't give up. The chance this will happen again is small and your beautiful baby will be worth every obstacle you have to overcome. *hugs*

Thank you :hugs:

How's everyone doing?

:hugs:

Hey sunshine I'm good thanks how are you? Not much to report really, my cycle has gone mega crazy this month, I was starting to think I was going through early menopause after my first missed period ever, but FF has put me at 3dpo for the second time this cycle today. Hope this one is correct even though there is zero chance of BFP as I had no BD during the fertile window as I had no idea it was the fertile window, and things had got a bit stressed and me and DH had a bit of a fallout. Anyway not impressed with the start of another TWW with a definite BFN, but will be relieved when AF turns up, and if my cycles get back on track it will have actually changed when we're on holiday in a few weeks from being the week AF is due to the week O is due. Not ideal as we're away with family, but will have to see what we can do!

How are things with you?

Hi ladies, can I join in? My husband and I just got married in June, 2012 and are TTC our first baby. I am 32 and my hubby is 45. Currently on cycle #4 of trying...I'd love some more TTC friends to talk to :flower:

Hi ladies, can I join in? My husband and I just got married in June, 2012 and are TTC our first baby. I am 32 and my hubby is 45. Currently on cycle #4 of trying...I'd love some more TTC friends to talk to :flower:

Hello and welcome to the thread! Whereabouts are you from?

How's everyone doing?

Hey sunshine I'm good thanks how are you? Not much to report really, my cycle has gone mega crazy this month, I was starting to think I was going through early menopause after my first missed period ever, but FF has put me at 3dpo for the second time this cycle today. Hope this one is correct even though there is zero chance of BFP as I had no BD during the fertile window as I had no idea it was the fertile window, and things had got a bit stressed and me and DH had a bit of a fallout. Anyway not impressed with the start of another TWW with a definite BFN, but will be relieved when AF turns up, and if my cycles get back on track it will have actually changed when we're on holiday in a few weeks from being the week AF is due to the week O is due. Not ideal as we're away with family, but will have to see what we can do!

How are things with you?

Aw damn, that sucks you missed your fertile window but good on ya for having a good attitude! Good luck for next cycle! :hugs:

As for me, I don't know what's going on anymore. I had a positive opk 2 days ago but no temp rise. My cm/cp are back to non-fertile. I keep getting really intense pinprick cramping on my left side [for 3 days now, thought at first they were O pains, but now I don't know :nope:] I'm confused.

Welcome and good luck!! :dust:

How's everyone doing?

How are things with you?

Aw damn, that sucks you missed your fertile window but good on ya for having a good attitude! Good luck for next cycle! :hugs:

As for me, I don't know what's going on anymore. I had a positive opk 2 days ago but no temp rise. My cm/cp are back to non-fertile. I keep getting really intense pinprick cramping on my left side [for 3 days now, thought at first they were O pains, but now I don't know :nope:] I'm confused.

Welcome and good luck!! :dust:

Exactly the same thing happened to me this cycle, had all the signs at the usual time including positive OPK, but never got the temp spike. I've heard and read a lot since then about your body gearing up but failing to ovulate and trying again a few days later, so I hoped for that but never saw any other signs of O approaching again until a dark but not quite positive OPK over two weeks later, then a load of EWCM on CD40 (!) which I stupidly ignored as my cycle had gone on so long I didn't trust any signs anymore. It's so true you should always BD when you see EWCM! So hopefully you'll gear up again in a few days and it will happen then, rather than wait through a double cycle like me!

...also, it could still be your O spike and it will increase again tomorrow, looking at your chart from last cycle your crosshairs are halfway through the increase so could just be the same kind of pattern.

Thanks bubbles!

I was wondering if that could be the case and I'm still gearing up to O :shrug:.....

I took another OPK. It's definitely negative. Now I'm really not sure what's going on.

https://i.imgur.com/MDsBH.jpg

Thanks bubbles!

I was wondering if that could be the case and I'm still gearing up to O :shrug:.....

I took another OPK. It's definitely negative. Now I'm really not sure what's going on.

https://i.imgur.com/MDsBH.jpg

See what happens tomorrow chick, it may keep going up and still be your spike.
But don't worry if not, I seem to have spent all of my crazy cycle in limboland til now not having any idea what was going on, even been in for blood work, it's awful all the not knowing at the time, but then once you can see how things go and look back on your chart it all makes sense. Just feels a long way off at the time I suppose. I think I've made it worse for me by getting so worried about it all, I didn't realise how stressed I'd got until I realised how calm I was again when the crosshairs reappeared! Although still worried they could easily disappear again, so fingers crossed for both our temps to do the right thing tomorrow!

Sunshine, that OPK looks really close to positive. Maybe you are fading in or fading out? Do you take them twice a day? (I know you like to POAS!!!) honestly, my positive OPKs don't ever get too much darker than that.
Like Bubbles said though, could be the secondary follicle/fertility. It happens more often than we think it does, but without charting and OPKs we would never know.

Bubbles, you may have had an annovulatory cycle. It happens. Especially if you might have a thyroid condition. With how long you went without O'ing, looks like the last cycle just may have been a dud. :-( It happens too. It sucks, I would have been stressing out too!!!

Welcome Tink!

As for me, looks like I may O even earlier yet this cycle. My OvaCue predicted today (CD17) as high fertility and tomorrow as peak which would indicate it thinks I will ovulate Sunday or Monday. I was doubtful until I noticed EWCM today and my OvaCue vaginal reading tonight was super low. Apparently a dip in the vaginal reading means progesterone is lowering to make way for the estrogen peak that induces ovulation. That would be great if the Pregnitude is helping that much! Only problem is hubby fell asleep before we could BD last night, today I worked a looooong day (7 am - 9:30 pm) and he was in bed, and tomorrow he invited tons of people over. Hoping to get some BD in before he goes to his hair appointment at 9 am, but who knows of we will have time. :-( Figures, O would come earlier than ever and peak BD day would be horridly inconvenient. :Dohh:

Glad y'all checked in today! I was missin' my girls!

Typing emoticon failure due to iPhone! Should have been a :dohh:

Hey Elpha, glad to see the monitoring is going well, hope you manage to get some BD in time!

My temp had a big drop today and crosshairs disappeared again... :(

:-( I hope you get some answers soon Bubbles. How frustrating for you. :-(

It is very frustrating. I tested negative for thyroid issues in the end, and the other blood tests I had done have all come back normal, and I was told 'no further action required' yet here I am about to enter CD49 with no idea what's wrong with me!

Damn bubbles :( I'm super frustrated for you! That's ridiculous that they won't test further :grr:
Have you testing with any opks recently? Is this your longest cycle?

Yeah this is my longest cycle ever, was always regular before BCP and on my breaks, but since coming off to TTC they were 35 and 37 days and now this! Not seen a positive OPK since CD20 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->