Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

Hi ladies, havnt checked in a while. I am cd 17 and still no positive opk ( I use clear blue digital)... usually I am cd16 bang on....any ideas? I was really hoping for a bfp for our 2nd wedding anniversary which is the 4th of Sept so we will see.
Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Hi jellyfish! :hi:
Hmmm.... as for your question, I don't have any answers. But are you using any other method to track O besides the CB digi? Temping or tracking your cp/cm?

HOT FLASHES!!!
Does anyone normally get hot flashes around 9-10 dpo? I've never experienced this before. They started last night. Normal AF symptom?

Hot flashes can be a GOOD sign! Esp. if you don't normally get them! I've been having them since around 8 dpo and they are very new to me! Fingers crossed it's a sign!

I haven't tracked anything else unfortunately. If no bfp this month will temp!

Hey jellyfish! Good to see you again! Maybe your O is slightly delayed for some reason, have you been ill at all, travelling, under any stress or on medication? Also it's easy to miss your surge on an OPK sometimes for various reasons such as timing, urine being too dilute etc, have you been using them long?

Ashybug, I've read about hot flashes on two other threads today, one saying it happened before her BFP, and another saying it was her usual AF symptom, so could be a good sign if it's unusual for you! I've only had them once before and mentioned it to my mum, who said it could be early menopause. Thanks mum!!

Sunshine, your signs and chart are looking good this time! That's sweet you cried about Neil Armstrong, I keep getting randomly emotional too, although it tends to sway more towards irritable than tearful at the moment, I've been so mad at DH today for silly things he always does!
Glad you think my chart looks good, I'm almost positive I'm out already though, I can't find anything like it on FF, and no BFP charts with an early dip below coverline like mine.

Thanks bubbles. I haven't done anything differently this month and I don't really feel any different. I started using them 4 months ago. At the moment I have what seems to be little twinges like ov pain so who knows? I may have missed my surge like you said, I started them on cd 12 so I may have ov early? Time will tell I guess.

Bubbles! I can't stalk your chart! :haha: Not sure why it isn't working! How are things?

Sunshine, your chart is still holding strong! How are you feeling? Any different? I see you have been peeing on sticks almost daily!

Just thought I would touch base. AF is here and I start with the OvaCue tomorrow. I am also trying to get myself motivated to really jump on the exercise and diet plan! Not on and off again. I am giving myself through Labor Day since AF makes the exercise miserable! Plus a three day weekend and Monday holiday probably won't be diet friendly, especially with Hubby's birthday being next Wednesday!

Hope all is well! :)

well i got my smiley face on cd 19! late for me but will bd 3 days in a row now to complete a (sort of) smep.
Hope everyone is doing ok?

Sorry the witch got ya Elpha :hugs: I hope that monitor does the trick!

The witch got me today. It's bad. Lots of pain :sad1: on to cycle 5

jellyfish - :yipee: yay for smilie face!!!! :dust: I hear good things about smep!

Sorry the witch got ya Elpha :hugs: I hope that monitor does the trick!

The witch got me today. It's bad. Lots of pain :sad1: on to cycle 5

jellyfish - :yipee: yay for smilie face!!!! :dust: I hear good things about smep!

Dumb witch! She has been wretched to me the past 2 days! The pain has kept me up the past 2 nights. Why does she gotta kick us when we're already down? :shrug:

Ugh I'm also out this month. I swear the cramps and headaches get worse with each cycle after being on the pill for so long. I FINALLY have my obgyn appointment tomorrow! I'm hoping for some good news.

Onto cycle #4!

Hi ladies! It's been awfully quiet around here. I hope things are going okay.

I had a dream Sunday night that I was holding my baby girl. She was so beautiful with tons of dark brown hair. When I showed her to my husband, she smiled at him. The dream was so real and I was so happy. Of course, then my hubby's alarm went off and woke me from it. Regardless, I have found a 'renewed' reason for wanting to lose weight and get into shape!!! Hopefully the image of that beautiful baby girl will keep me on the weight loss track!

On a different note, I am stopping the FertilAid supplement almost as soon as I started it. I just found out that when you are on Metformin you shouldn't take anything that contains Gingko Biloba. *sigh* Well that is money down the drain! Oh well, things seem to be working better in my body just from the Metformin and Pregnitude. I had the most 'mild' AF I can ever remember! There was only one completely miserable day (usually have at least 2!!!) and all of the other days were super light. Instead of 6-7 days, it was only 5... and barely that. So I 'think' things are on the right track. I will just go back to my one-a-day prescribed prenatals and ditch the FertilAid. The prenatals are way cheaper anyhow!

Anyhow, when you get a chance... fill us in on what is going on with you all!

Welcome Wowmrswilson1!

@Elpha - Eak, glad you found out so quickly that you shouldn't be taking the FertilAid [bummer about the wasted money though :dohh:]
Glad to hear AF was kind to you and got out of the building faster than usual! :dance:

Hope this is your cycle!!

As for me, just been trying to take a few days "break" from my ttc/baby obsessing. Had a lovely long holiday weekend with dh :cloud9:
The witch is finally gone for me, and I've returned to temping. Hoping that I O a day or two early because dh has some time off next week and it'd be nice if my fertile time lands right around then! Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone's doing well!
:friends:

Hey sunshine,

Nice to hear you had a nice break, did you go anywhere nice?
I think a break from charting sounds good, I can never get back to sleep now after my 5am alarm, I'm thinking of stopping every cycle during AF at least.

Elpha, not sure why you couldn't see my chart, I've not done anything different with it. It's not really worth stalking though, it's just got more of a mess! I think I may finally have an answer though, I had blood tests this week and I have to make an appointment with my GP as something has come back with my thyroid test as suspected (it runs in my family and I've been getting increasing symptoms since coming off BCP). So fingers crossed I can get treatment and start getting my cycle back to normal. So annoyed I had to practically beg to be tested for it though, as I could've gone on for years TTC and getting nowhere without my thyroid problem being diagnosed and treated.

Hi all, hope you dont mind me posting this here as this is where i found out. But i went for an early scan today and i am supposed to be 8 weeks tommorow but the baby only measures at 7 weeks + 1 and they said there was no heartbeat. I have had no bleeding but they said my body should miscarry naturally at some point and to go back next week. Is there any chance they could have got it wrong? I just cant believe it because i havent started bleeding it doesnt seem real. I dont want to be given false hope thats not why im writing this but Why would my body just carry on as normal? Im just in a daze at the moment xx

Hi all, hope you dont mind me posting this here as this is where i found out. But i went for an early scan today and i am supposed to be 8 weeks tommorow but the baby only measures at 7 weeks + 1 and they said there was no heartbeat. I have had no bleeding but they said my body should miscarry naturally at some point and to go back next week. Is there any chance they could have got it wrong? I just cant believe it because i havent started bleeding it doesnt seem real. I dont want to be given false hope thats not why im writing this but Why would my body just carry on as normal? Im just in a daze at the moment xx

First off hugs to you :hugs: This must be a very scary time. I'm no profressional, but I've seen women on here who ovulated a day or two later than they thought, and implanted towards the 12dpo end of the spectrum making the scan date show different from the date they had come up with themselves. And went on to have healthy happy babies!
This early on, there usually isn't a huge deal with a few days difference in dates. And according to the dates you gave they only have you measuring 6 days behind. Not unheard of. And it's also not unheard of that they can't find a heartbeat at this early stage.
Did they schedule you for another scan so you can compare growth [or lack of] to confirm this is or is not a viable pregnancy? Have they done any bata tests?
I really hope that they are wrong and that you are just a little earlier than you thought. Keep us posted and sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts :hugs:

Thankyou sunshine. No they havent offered me another scan, they have just said they will give me some time to see if my body naturally miscarries and if not then we have to discuss other options. So it doesnt sound good. Im going to ring the midwife again tommorow because i was in too much shock really at the time so didnt ask many questions at the hospital but since i have come away i have a lot of questions i would like to ask. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your support sunshine xxx

Thank you Bubbles, i have been and spoken to my midwife today who confirmed it is a non viable pregnancy and that there was no heartbeat and basically the baby is dead. I am booked in now for the 22nd to have the pregnancy removed if my body doesnt miscarry naturally like it should. Its so hard to believe that this has happened and my heart is broken. Unfortunately now the "best" thing that can happen is that my body miscarries naturally soon. I cant believe it. Dont really know what to do with myself i didnt sleep a wink last night. I just pray now that nature takes it corse as to then have to go through the surgical route would be even more traumatising. I guess it just wasnt meant to be :( xx

So sorry chick. There isn't much any of us can really say now to make you feel better, but I hope it's as easy on you as it can be. We're all here for you when you need to talk, I can't imagine how hard it is and I really feel for you, it's one of the worst things a woman can go through in my opinion. I hope you will find the strength to try again in time, although it doesn't really make you feel better it is such a common thing that happens and it's also so common that people go on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy later on after such an awful time, and you will have your little one in your arms one day even if it wasn't meant to be just yet. Thinking of you xx

Yeh the midwife said its a lot more common than people think. Thankyou both for your kindness. Me and my husband have decided we wont be trying again for a while. Its too emotionally painful and im scared it would happen again which ive been made aware that sometimes you can try again and go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby but their is always a chance it could happen again, & after this i couldnt deal with it all again so soon. I hope nature is "kind" to me now and it all happens naturally. I will let you all know how i get on and i will keep an eye on this thread & hope to see you all get your BFP and stay healthy and happy. Sending you all lots of good luck and :dust: xx

I am very sorry for your loss darlin! Like the others said, I know nothing we can say can make the pain go away. I just thought I would share something that may at least provide hope. One of my best friends told me in November 2010 that they were pregnant and expecting baby #2. Then 3 days before Christmas (late December) 2010, she told me at her first ultrasound that the doctor found no heartbeat, just an empty sack. They were devastated. It put a damper on Christmas for them. They were having a few marital spats here and there and the pregnancy had brought them back to each other. Then to lose the baby... well, they were in a bad place. They pulled through, together... and then in August of 2011 I text her concerned because they were at the Indiana State Fairgrounds for the Sugarland concert when the stage collapsed and injured and killed people. I had text her, but then she called. She told me they were fine AND dropped the bomb they were pregnant again! :) Baby Hope was born in late February, completely healthy and beautiful!

So, take a break and try to heal, but don't give up. The chance this will happen again is small and your beautiful baby will be worth every obstacle you have to overcome. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->