Baby Dancin' Newlyweds! [WOW!!! 12 bfp!]

I think that FF will give you some insight even if you don't temp and just track cm and cp [opks are helpful too].

Sure sounds promising that you've had cramping but no sign of AF! :af: I'm supporting your optimist side! :winkwink: I've got my fingers crossed! And good on ya for having the willpower to wait until Saturday to test! I don't think I'd be able to hold out!
[/QUOTE]

I will def give it a go I think I'll feel better knowing for sure where I am in my cycle. I'm determined not to drive myself crazy testing. So far so good though this month has been the hardest! :winkwink:

How early do you test?

I think putting names on is a great idea too.

I think that FF will give you some insight even if you don't temp and just track cm and cp [opks are helpful too].

Sure sounds promising that you've had cramping but no sign of AF! :af: I'm supporting your optimist side! :winkwink: I've got my fingers crossed! And good on ya for having the willpower to wait until Saturday to test! I don't think I'd be able to hold out!

I will def give it a go I think I'll feel better knowing for sure where I am in my cycle. I'm determined not to drive myself crazy testing. So far so good though this month has been the hardest! :winkwink:

How early do you test?

I think putting names on is a great idea too.[/QUOTE]

well last cycle I started around 7dpo but mostly because I wasn't really sure where I was in my cycle. But this cycle I'll probably start around 10dpo!

I'd love to join! DH and I are approaching our 1 year anniversary ( 7/22/11 ) and are starting our first cycle tonight! We've never tried before nor have we ever been pregnant. So this should be fun! I'm super nervous but excited at the same time! We're not going all out on this cycle... just going off of when I should O, but if this cycle doesn't work then we will start using the goodies! :dust::dust::dust: to all of us!

Hi Mrs Luvbug good luck and baby dust:dust:

Loven.sunshine Im def gonna wait don't want a bfn on top of AF should be ok it's a busy time for us teachers so I'll get on with my mountain of work and it'll be Saturday before I know it!

Hopefully we will get a few BFPs by July:haha:

Hi Mrs.Luvbug! Welcome!

I think I'm hoping for a BFP by Christmas, obviously sooner would be amazing but not sure if it's realistic for me expecting anything soon while I'm still trying to work out my cycles etc, so Christmas gives me plenty of time to practice!

Elpha thanks that's really good to know. I'm only really using opks and I'v just started that (half heartedly) Is FF any use if you don't chart? If i'm not pregnant in 6 months to a yr I'll start in earnest for now I just want to know when I o to give us a fighting chance.

ATM according to my days AF should have arrived today. I've had cramps on and off for 3 days now but she's not here yet I'm arguing with myself about whether or not I should be getting hopeful. The pessimist in me is winning but that optimist keeps piping up too! It's doubly annoying because I don't know how long my cycle actually is. I know it's regularly at the end of the month but that's it. I'm cd29 and according to my days 14 days po but who knows. If the witch isn't here by Saturday I'll test.

I agree! FF can be helpful, even if you are not ready to BBT chart. However, I kind of wish I had started BBT charting sooner. I feel like I know my body soooo much better now. I can track symptoms, along with OPK, CM, temps, etc. Before I would have had NO clue when I was ovulating. Now, I can 'almost' plan for it... plus I have what is considered an irregular cycle. Soooo... it is pretty amazing to know that even though I am irregular, things looks to be working normal for the most part. More of a reassurance. I had been using My Days to just track my periods and cycles up until last month. It at least gave me a rough idea of when I could expect AF to show up, which was better than having no clue! When you have long cycles, if you do not write it down, you tend to forget when your last period was. Then all of a sudden AF comes knocking and you are unprepared and most likely not at home! So, I used My Days for that alone for almost two years... I am sure Fertility Friend could do the same.

I'd love to join! DH and I are approaching our 1 year anniversary ( 7/22/11 ) and are starting our first cycle tonight! We've never tried before nor have we ever been pregnant. So this should be fun! I'm super nervous but excited at the same time! We're not going all out on this cycle... just going off of when I should O, but if this cycle doesn't work then we will start using the goodies! :dust::dust::dust: to all of us!

WELCOME!!!! :) :dust:

How early do you test?

I think putting names on is a great idea too.

well last cycle I started around 7dpo but mostly because I wasn't really sure where I was in my cycle. But this cycle I'll probably start around 10dpo![/QUOTE]

You all will probably learn pretty fast that I am little bit obsessed with 'learning' and giving myself the best overall odds of conceiving. (If you haven't already... hahahaha) Soooooo... on that note! If you haven't been on CountdownToPregnancy.com, you should go look at it! It breaks down 'odds' of testing positive by DPO, it shows the most 'popular' symptoms of pregnant women by DPO... and their stats are ALL based on women who were pregnant. If a woman wasn't pregnant, she was not included. I think at 10 DPO there will still around 50% of women who did not test positive yet on a pregnancy test. It's pretty neat... I am not sure how 'accurate' in terms of science it really is, but it is based on everyday people like you and me who use that forum. It helped my two week wait last month! :) That being said... I still tested at 6, 8, and 10 DPO, even though I knew the odds were against me. I am super impatient!

well last cycle I started around 7dpo but mostly because I wasn't really sure where I was in my cycle. But this cycle I'll probably start around 10dpo![/QUOTE]

You all will probably learn pretty fast that I am little bit obsessed with 'learning' and giving myself the best overall odds of conceiving. (If you haven't already... hahahaha) Soooooo... on that note! If you haven't been on CountdownToPregnancy.com, you should go look at it! It breaks down 'odds' of testing positive by DPO, it shows the most 'popular' symptoms of pregnant women by DPO... and their stats are ALL based on women who were pregnant. If a woman wasn't pregnant, she was not included. I think at 10 DPO there will still around 50% of women who did not test positive yet on a pregnancy test. It's pretty neat... I am not sure how 'accurate' in terms of science it really is, but it is based on everyday people like you and me who use that forum. It helped my two week wait last month! :) That being said... I still tested at 6, 8, and 10 DPO, even though I knew the odds were against me. I am super impatient![/QUOTE]

I watched a programme that showed what happens in our bodies from sex to birth and it's amazing that anyone conceives! The poor sperm works so hard and still only a 20% chance. I felt v guilty for being on BC they never had a chance and they were battling away to get to an empty womb!

I think it's great to give yourself every chance I'm just lazy LOL Don't mind reading up though I'll have a look at count down sounds good. I'm gonna try a bit more this month I think. Our 1st anniversary is in August a BFP would be a great present for DH after that I'll relax again but I'm not temping yet.

BTW I think AF just arrived boo!

Ah big BOO to AF, but at least you know where you are and don't have to waste a test if she's here, back to CD1 just a couple of days behind me! I couldn't believe it when AF arrived for me literally as I was on here moaning about how I didn't know if I'd ever see her again, last time I'll be happy for her visit, I also celebrated with a glass of wine as it was one time I definitely know its safe to drink, DH thought I was crazy!

Hello I am new here. Just got married 6 months ago. I am 26 years & DH is 28 years old. This will be our first cycle trying. I am super excited and ready to begin this journey. I just got af about 4 days ago so we have a little bit to go before O. I just started taking prenatal vitamins and I am going to attempt to calculate O by my regular cycle. My reg cycle has been weird the last 6 months though. I used to get AF every 27 days. It was down to a science. I took birth control pills to off having AF during my wedding and since then it started coming every 28-32 days. So I have to guess a little. BUT I'm hoping that wont matter. If it does not work this time around I will invest in an OPK... We will see.

Baby Dust to everyone!

Hello I am new here. Just got married 6 months ago. I am 26 years & DH is 28 years old. This will be our first cycle trying. I am super excited and ready to begin this journey. I just got af about 4 days ago so we have a little bit to go before O. I just started taking prenatal vitamins and I am going to attempt to calculate O by my regular cycle. My reg cycle has been weird the last 6 months though. I used to get AF every 27 days. It was down to a science. I took birth control pills to off having AF during my wedding and since then it started coming every 28-32 days. So I have to guess a little. BUT I'm hoping that wont matter. If it does not work this time around I will invest in an OPK... We will see.

Baby Dust to everyone!

WELCOME! :wave:
Here is to hoping you get your BFP quickly!
:dust:

Hi simplymuff :dust:

Mmm I have a bottle of rose in the fridge. School tomorrow so only a glass! :wine:

Every month DH symptom spots for me! as far as he's concerned he's more interested than me! He would be shocked if he knew I was keeping an eye on my cycle and on here. I don't know why I haven't told him guess I think he'll get his hopes up and be disappointed every month. If it's no big deal then there's less focus on it. Do you ladies tell your OH everything you're doing?

Mmm I have a bottle of rose in the fridge. School tomorrow so only a glass! :wine:

Every month DH symptom spots for me! as far as he's concerned he's more interested than me! He would be shocked if he knew I was keeping an eye on my cycle and on here. I don't know why I haven't told him guess I think he'll get his hopes up and be disappointed every month. If it's no big deal then there's less focus on it. Do you ladies tell your OH everything you're doing?

Mmm! Sounds delish! Enjoy! :wine:

That is too funny that your DH does your symptom spotting! My DH just complains that I'm a bit moody or points out that my boobs look bigger :haha:
I really only tell him when I'm around my fertile period but he knows I'm on here. Since this is only our 2nd cycle really trying he isn't too aware [yet] of my 'obessesing'. :rofl: but he does know that I am on here all the time. He'll tell me to put 'BnB down' [talking about my phone] and come snuggle with him. I have to admit, I check in here often, but it's just so nice to have other woman in the same situation, trying, supporting and [sometimes] obsessing with me! :thumbup:

Hello ladies,
Im a newbie too. No I dont tell DH cause he says im obsessed enough. :haha: Even though he also is a symptom spotter.
We'll see in 6 days if the symptoms this month were real...
:dust: to you all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->