baby gadgets u cant live without

OH bought one of those temperature taking dummies for LO and she promptly took it apart so I wasn't impressed. Honestly I'm not sure we have really used any baby gagets much. Unless you count my android phone. Not sure what I would have done without it to entertain myself while BFing, answer urgent new mummy questions, and play music to get baby to sleep.

We received a little toy whale that goes in the bath and gives a digital read out of water temp, I love it because I've been using it like crazy when I take my own baths to make sure I'm not going to over heat because if I had my way the water would be mega hot.

As for thermometer we got the temporal one because I can't imagine a pacifier being very accurate with a sick unhappy happy. DH loves the temporal thermometer and keeps testing it out:haha:

I think the car seat you saw is the new Britax Click tight. I am drooling over them myself ;)

I think the car seat you saw is the new Britax Click tight. I am drooling over them myself ;)

Omg I love you. Ur awesome. Yes it was exactly like this. I brushed it off thinking it was one of my vivid dreams. I think those r awesome. I wish I had that for multiple brother and sister. 19 yr age difference so was always taking car sat out of my mom's car to mine. So much of a hassle. Thanks again

baby gadgets... hmmm..
I got given a expensive BT baby monitor, you can listen to baby, play music and control it by the parent bit, you can also talk to your baby, me & OH used it to talk to each other. but it never actually worked to monitor baby, it needed to literally be at his head to work but then he could grab the wires, we was then given a crappy £10 monitor which works great get a bit of interfearence but it does its job.
umm i had a TT steriliser, and bottle warmers, i used the warmers a couple times, now i use my other gadget.. my microwave..

other than that.. nothing, i had a few swings for him that he liked for about a week, he has a jumperoo but doesnt use it that often. i got him a tomy projector thing for £15, that was a good purchase

Woven wrap (or other way to carry your baby like a SSC or a sling). By far the most useful "extra" thing to have! :)

I do love the look of that car seat...

I adored my boba wrap, it was a lifesaver. Not sure if that counts as a gaget though :).

i have a bath thermometer, but i dont see why. it says max at 40c but my little boy likes it the same temp as me, just above 40, any lower and he sits shivering and the water takes his breath away. so i just dont bother using one, i test the water with myself

i have a bath thermometer, but i dont see why. it says max at 40c but my little boy likes it the same temp as me, just above 40, any lower and he sits shivering and the water takes his breath away. so i just dont bother using one, i test the water with myself

LO was the same until she was a year old. She would scream loudly when I had the bath at the 'right' temperature. The moment I added a little more hot water she would change to cooing and splashing happily. These days she is less fussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->