Baby shoe size at 12 months (UK size)

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
So it's Leo's birthday in December (and christmas) and we're looking to get him a pair of trainers as one of his presents but Im really confused as to shoe sizes. So at 12 months what UK size will he be??? :shrug:
x

Depends if he is walking or not and weather you will be getting fitted trainers (ie clarks) My daughter started to walk at a year and i bought her a pair of clarks first shoes at 13 months which were a 3g. I think it depends on the size of the child. I think anything between 3 and 4 is about average but ive just got the 1 kiddy so thats a guess!!!

Good luck. xx

at 12 months my son was a 4.5f at clarks, but shoe sizes differ from shop to shop so much, and so do the sizes from child to child.
honestly i wouldnt advise buying in advance for shoes as they need to fit properly, and there is always a chance he may not be walking by his bday anyway , so they may go to waste.
what i suggest is either buying a pair of shoes / trainers from somewhere less precise than clarks ( i mean just a standard pair of toddler trainers) in a larger size than you think he will need so they will fit later ( you can try them on now and then to see)
or probaably the better option would be to put the money aside ( or in his bday card) and buy them on / just after his birthday if he needs them by then :)

Probably about a size 4 ish?? 3-5 usually, why don't don't you put some money aside then you can go shopping in the sales and make sure you have the right size:)

im not sure ..but i got sophia measured at clarks the other week and she was a 3.5G..she 9 months..but maybe she just has big feet...best to get them measured :)

Thanks girls :) ill just take him out on his birthday then and buy him some :) x

Charlies was a 4G at clarks when he was 12 months, he was a 3.5g at about 9 months and hes now a 4.5G so he hasnt really grown too much!

Hannah has tiny feet. She was measured the other day and is a 2F

I go her a 2.5 so she has a bit of room for growth, she's crawling and just starting to 'cruise' so I thought I'd better get her some proper shoes.

thanks. all these sizes sound so confusing! whats with the letters? I dont get it! lol x

The letter is mainly from clarks and startrite its basically the width of the foot:)

My daughter was 5f and 5g at 12 months,letters are width of her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->