~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I’ll go shopping on Friday and send Saturday, if you’re all okay with that. Any ideas would be fab too but message me/each other as eyes every where :haha:

How is everyone doing? :)

All good here Bev, how about you?

Im so tempted to open my gift but really want to wait too, as its always more special opening them at xmas. How many of you have opened so far? Any more pics???

I'm good thanks :)

Still going strong and not opened mine! :happydance:

I keep forgetting to take pictures. I will do it soon. You ladies have amazing self control. I am a child.

I'll be strong with you then. My gift looks so lovely, so much effort went into to wrapping it. It really puts my wrapping efforts to shame, sorry SS!

Anyone know how to put pics on here without using photobucket etc?

I use postimag.org and then copy and paste the hotlink to forums link :)

I have to confess I opened mine! I am also a child, sorry!
I absolutely love them and couldn’t have picked better myself!!! Thank you so much SS.
Coffee and giraffes two of my favourite things! My day is made :)

I have to confess I opened mine! I am also a child, sorry!
I absolutely love them and couldn’t have picked better myself!!! Thank you so much SS.
Coffee and giraffes two of my favourite things! My day is made :)

Glad someone else caved. Love Giraffes too.

I can't upload my pics!

Has anyone else opened? I love seeing what everyone got!

I use postimg.org and copy and paste the hotlink to forums link :)

I havent opened mine yet :haha: I dont feel as Christmassy yet as usual because im so skint this year, Ive lost my Christmas work hat and my customers keep asking where it is :rofl: I havent even done any Christmas baking yet. Im gonna buy some ingredients on friday when i get paid! Luckily my ex SIL gave me a turkey crown so i dont have to worry about that!! Xx

Lovely gifts!

Won’t be caving.

Omg that coffee/giraffe gift looks the absolute bomb!! Really hope my person isn't expecting anything as great as that!!!!! :nope:
I'm only not going to cave because my ss present is buried somewhere in a bag of presents I'm putting out on Christmas Eve, and I can't even remember which bag haha. That was the idea! To stop me getting tempted :haha:

I caved....I love my gifts :)
I got some cute socks, sparkly frame, tree decoration and make up brushes :)
My SS put little messages on the tags which were so sweet and also got my girls some sweets which they loved. So thoughtful to think of them :)

Realized i forgot to post the pic i took
Here is what i got. Actually laughed out loud at the book. I can relate.
And i love fluffy socks especially with how cold its been so i mean opening early had it perks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-12-20-05-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-12-20-05-12.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 27
Tut tut!! Don't forget the elves are watching! Fab presents though! Has nobody's DC's asked why you've opened them early? Or were they your "peer pressure" ? ;)

Making me more excited for mine :D Only 13 days left to wait so not much longer.

My kids didnt even ask. Usually if family we wont see at christmas give a gift they open them infront of the giver . If its not too far off christmas. I think my kids were just pleased they got chocolate before dinner, so didnt question it.

Rio hasn’t even noticed they are gone from under the tree. He didn’t see me open them. I’ll just tell him I’ve put th presents away if he asks, and I’m sure on Christmas Day he will be too interested in his own to notice mine aren’t there :haha:
I hope anyway!

OH told me Santa will cross a gift off my list now because I opened one early :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->