• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! we find out the sex tomorrow!!!!!
Was pretty convinced this is a girl, then had a dream last night we had a boy! So unsure. Did any of you ladies guess right for any if your kids???

Was righy with my first...... second and third totally guessed wrong hahaha

Lol yeah. I've had dreams about having both... So that's no help. My subconscious is playing games with me!

God I am so uncomfortable..... anyone else feeling like this now?

Also ive got some hideous sulphur burp thing going on its vile apparently its common in third trimester

I am uncomfortable all the time haha but I think its because ive been stretched twice before so now everything isnt so tight all my nuscles etc thats what my midwife told me

ITS A GIRL! her name is Adalia Jane <3 Addy for short. :)

Thank you!
And yep! I've just picked out her crib bedding. Simple. Lilac and gray. Zig zag pattern and large floral print for the sheets, 2 different sets but the same color.

A friend of mine wants to paint a hanging wall mural for behind the baby's crib. I want something with silver stars and purple/lilac... But idk what she could do for that. Any suggestions?

Hellooo im good gtt results all textbook no diabetes here.... baby is fixed head down already and measuring 32 weeks but I am only 29. I've got antenatal app at the hospital at 32 weeks so will discuss growth etc etc..... nursery is all done and finished now its just the never ending uncomfortable wait for may 30th

Measuring ahead!!! Yikes, mine girl is a few days behind and I'm glad cause I wouldn't be ready three weeks early lol :)
Glad there's no diabetes...I have my test on Monday so we shall see.
Belly is growing a little at a time and I can totally feel her taking up shop and movn and groovn.
I'm traveling quite a bit with my new gig so I think that's making me more tired here lately. Ugh
I can't wait to have my showers though and finally get a massage and pedi. :)

I dont have anything like that.... no baby shower and no pampering. I occasionally get a nap for half an hour thats it for me relaxation wise lol

I had nancy at 37 weeks and she was 8lb! So I am slightly worried that he is going to be too big if I go over and make it to 42 weeks eeeeeek

Doing well here too! :) hubby felt Adalia kick for the first time yesterday afternoon and she even kicked hard enough to see my belly move already! I'm only 22 and half weeks!!! Lol guess she is a strong one like her mommy <3 or so my hubby says! Lol
I've been getting areas of the house cleared out so we will have room for her stuff after the baby shower (no idea when it's gonna be- total surprise for me) I'm so anxious to get all her stuff so we can be situated and I can have peace of mind, knowing we can make this work. Plus I'm super excited to have all our family together <3
The pic is my 22 weeks baby bump- first time I could really call it a bump lol feels like it's getting bigger every day now haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3
I am so uncomfortable I swear my ribs are broken..... waaaa moaning myrtle here haha

I thought red was first... But I don't remember exactly. Hmm... Post due dates!! Lol

July 16 for me

How u feeling today, noodles?

And oh my goodness, just over the past like week or so, baby has started moving soooo much more! I feel her almost all day long and like all night last night. Idk if I'll get any sleep when she gets stronger!! She was moving and groovin at 630 this morning, enough for daddy to feel her right away! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->