Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Ugh! Now I'm not so sure I wanna get pregnant while I'm in school... But now hubby doesn't wanna prevent again, so I guess I just gotta be okay with whatever happens
Lol

I hope that eases up soon, Red! :hugs:

Doesnt matter red..... identical twins are a fluke of nature and are not hereditary :winkwink:

Red how you feeling Hun? Take it you've tried ginger biscuits? I wonder if this means you're having a boy!! :D

What are you all hoping for? Other than perfectly healthy happy babies ofc!

I was sick with my two girls and this time havent even gagged not once no sickness nothing. ...... I wonder if its really different it means opposite sex.... hmmmmmm

I'm ok today, thanks. Only felt sick for about 5 mins so hopefully it's dying down. Hopefully it's a boy as already having 2 girls, we really would like a boy.

Thats what everyone is saying to me iys got to be a boy because youve got three girls.... not necessarily! Could be another for team pink lol

I think you're both carrying boys! :D

Here's my bump pic montage :)

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/782ff42cd4fe1d5a375049c4164d6c91_zpsc97b5c8d.jpg

Lol it was quite round! Looking back I quite a good bump @ 12wks really!

Aww thanks Hun :) I warn you, I miss it so damn much!! You will most likely have major bump envy of any pregnant lady you see soon after you give birth!

I was thinking the same Maria, may be its a boy this time and that's why symptoms are different.

Laura: Such cute bump pics. <3

I can't wait for my bump to show...right now its more of a truffle shuffle...:)

Thanks Hun :)

MsB it won't be long until you've got a nice big bump :D make the most of it!

And it's still there when I lie down.

Attachments

• IMG_20131030_095445.jpg
    IMG_20131030_095445.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
happy 8wks Maria! cute bump already :D how you feeling hun???

I'm fine thanks. Just stupidly tired. Sent hubby that pic (as I sent him a text saying my clothes are too tight and my stomach was hurting) and he comes out with "it's twins, lol". So just to send the jeepers up him, I sent him a text back saying "well I was still breastfeeding when I ovulated and breastfeeding increases the chance of twins". I never got a reply to that :haha:

Nice bump!!!!! Sooo cute! And too funny, messin with Ur hubs!! Lol

hahaha i love how men always start things and when we give them some 'fact' to back up what they said they go quiet! :haha:

glad you're feeling ok hun :flower:

Oh my,, Laura- that is sooo true. It's such a man thing hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"