BFP before Christmas!

Thanks rose and aalya. In my head I know it's early. I started testing early partly because of the symptoms but also because my angel baby's EDD was December 11, so I was/am hoping to see a BFP before that day arrives to soften the blow. Still, I think the BFN's are hitting me harder this cycle because of all this. :cry:

I think I'll test again tomorrow morning at 10 DPO and if I don't get a BFP, I'll wait until the 14th, which is the day FF recommends.

My bfn hit me hard too. I was supposed to be 5 month in about 10 days. We were going to do a gender reveal. Then we hoped we could do a pregnancy announcement instead. I still sometimes cry over my angel. :cry:

Now I hope I can give my hubby a great bday gift. His bday is the end of Jan. I will know by Jan 10. I wish I could keep it a secret but he is very involved in this whole process. :haha:

Hugs to those with angel dates coming up! I have one too, we lost our baby at 13 weeks gestation on January 11th. This year will mark 3 years, and it's still not easier.

I'm bracing for the bfn this month, but I know it'll still be a very rough disappointment. Seems like no matter how much I prepare for it, it still hits me hard.

Ah, ttc'ing...I never miss this stage!

Well, I had planned to test again today, but Amazon didn't deliver my HPT's as scheduled. :growlmad: So, fx'd crossed they come today so I can test tomorrow at 11 DPO.

Had weird CM last night...almost like a thin, watery EWCM...it was clear and kinda stretchy. I Googled it it and some ladies say it's a sign of BFP, others say it means AF is on her way. Thoughts?

I usually get creamy to watery cm just before af comes. I have to wear a liner there is so much. I never record it on ff though because it thinks watery cm is always fertile and it messes with my cross hairs. The only thing I recorded on my bfp cycle was sticky cm on 10 and 11dpo. I honestly don't recall anything else. I don't recall it being as much as an af cycle.

but everyone is different. my friend has watery cm throughout her entire cycle and so can't really track it.

I had loads of cm during my tww which was unusual for me and it turned into a great BFP so I believe it's a good sign and fingers crossed for you xx

I had more cm the cycle I got pregnant with my son. It lasted for weeks and was so abundant that I rushed to the toilet thinking I was bleeding on a few occasions! So definitely a good sign for me.

I feel out this cycle - cm is drying up and temp drop this morning

Had my temp drop this morning :cry: but it's confusing as the first couple of temp cycles I had a 9 day lp and last month a 12 day so it's just a waiting game to see if the witch shows herself x

Had my temp drop this morning :cry: but it's confusing as the first couple of temp cycles I had a 9 day lp and last month a 12 day so it's just a waiting game to see if the witch shows herself x

Sorry to hear about the temp drop. :hugs:

My temp seems to be slowly falling, but WOW are my boobs ever sore! Took a HPT today at 11 DPO and BFN. I'll test again when AF is due.

If AF does come, my fertile window will fall around Christmas. So, in a way, I could still have an Xmas baby. LOL.

I am the same Unicorn...I will ovulate just before Christmas day or on Christmas day. My O day changed last cycle so not sure what the exact day will be. But it would be cool if I conceived on Christmas eve or day.

I am the same Unicorn...I will ovulate just before Christmas day or on Christmas day. My O day changed last cycle so not sure what the exact day will be. But it would be cool if I conceived on Christmas eve or day.

AF got me today. Which only gave me a 9 day LP last cycle. This puts me also at a O date right around Christmas too. Fingers crossed for a BFP in 2016! :dust:

Good luck with tomorrow, Unicorn! :hugs:

AF is due in 4 days for me, so far zero symptoms to spot at all so I'm assuming it'll be right on time. I'll be due to O again on my son's second birthday (the 27th) so I guess I'm hoping to start off the New Year with a BFP two weeks in.

For some reason, I really felt like this baby would be really easy to conceive. I know it took me a few months with my first, and ten months with our angel baby but that was during exclusive breastfeeding and very long cycles (our son was during our ntnp period two months after our angel left us) but my body seemed SO ready for another pregnancy that I thought it would happen instantly. Just goes to show, I'm always wrong when it comes to my body! lol

Good luck with tomorrow, Unicorn! :hugs:

AF is due in 4 days for me, so far zero symptoms to spot at all so I'm assuming it'll be right on time. I'll be due to O again on my son's second birthday (the 27th) so I guess I'm hoping to start off the New Year with a BFP two weeks in.

For some reason, I really felt like this baby would be really easy to conceive. I know it took me a few months with my first, and ten months with our angel baby but that was during exclusive breastfeeding and very long cycles (our son was during our ntnp period two months after our angel left us) but my body seemed SO ready for another pregnancy that I thought it would happen instantly. Just goes to show, I'm always wrong when it comes to my body! lol

Thanks SugarBeth. I was pretty upset/angry about my angel's upcoming EDD on Friday when I came home from work last night. I decided to clean the house to work off some of the negative energy. It worked! Plus, my house is spotless! LOL. Gonna light a candle for my angel tomorrow night to remember him/her. Hopefully that will be a healing process too.

I know what you mean about expecting this to be easier. I got a little spoiled because my angel was an accident. When we miscarried, we decided to try again as soon as we got the "okay" from the doc. Ended up with a BFP (ended up a CP) our first cycle trying after the MC. I know TTC is supposed to take months and months, but man its a lot harder to deal with in reality than in theory!

Thinking of you unicornwoman :hugs:

I am just so impatient. I can never wait for anything, I nearly tested this morning but stopped myself. I'm very tired - so much so that I had a little nap on the sofa this morning while my son was watching TV (I never nap) and I'm really hungry too. Cm has increased today. I'm feeling hopeful but at the same time don't want to get my hopes up as I convince myself I have pregnancy symptoms every cycle :haha:

Unicornwoman I have just realised how similar our charts are!!

Thinking of you unicorn woman, hope you're ok.
Rose those are the exact symptoms I had and got BFP. I would wake st like 4am and feel really hungry and had tons of cm. My boobs were also sore but got a BFP and now nearly 8 weeks so lots of hope there xx

Thanks ladies. I was a bit sad a work today, but I was busy and it kept my mind from dwelling on things which was good.

Rose = I'm tired today, too. Sounds like we are having similar charts and symptoms! I just wanted to get fall asleep the moment I sat down this evening. DH insists I stay awake to spend the evening with him. He's pampering me a bit, which is sweet.

Aayla = I'll be 14 DPO on Sunday, but I may test again tomorrow instead because I O'd early this month, so I'm thinking AF may come early too.

Your chart still looks great! I dropped below cover line at 11dpo last month, I've dropped today but still above the cover line so keeping my fingers crossed. I am not sleeping that well at the moment keep having really vivid dreams and waking early!

Well, I tested this morning at 13 DPO and BFN. :nope: With my other two BFP's I had a positive by now.

Just waiting for AF at this point. My next fertile window is expected to begin on Christmas Eve! Hoping to make my own little Christmas miracle!

Good luck to the rest of you that are still in. Hope to see some more BFP's from all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->