BFP before Christmas!

Hi ladies, well my temp went up today so I cracked out a frer and it looks like I have a positive at 10dpo. I'm shocked, didn't expect it at all and had no real symptoms.

This was cycle 5 although we've had seven since we started trying, two were kinda duds. Sending lots of baby dust :hugs:

Ooh congrats!

I wish I was so lucky to get a positive at 10dpo like so many. For the last 2 days I have had possible squinters. Or they are nothing and eyes are playing tricks. But this happened last time. Got a squinter at 10dpo but nothing until 13dpo. I just took a test a couple of hours ago. Squinter of something. I am out of tests now. But I have to go to the store. I think i need to stick with fmu. Holding it is hard and I can barely make it to 3 hours.
I am about to go to bed and since I am out of tests won't test for 12 dpo. So Fx 13dpo will give me a line.

Hi ladies, well my temp went up today so I cracked out a frer and it looks like I have a positive at 10dpo. I'm shocked, didn't expect it at all and had no real symptoms.

This was cycle 5 although we've had seven since we started trying, two were kinda duds. Sending lots of baby dust :hugs:

That's wonderful congrats!!

YAY! Congrats jtr! I hope we are all as blessed this cycle!

Congratulations Jtr, we both got our BFP this cycle. Here's to a h+h 9 months.

A proper rise in temp this morning. Hopefully tomorrow Ff will move my line to CD17 or 18 as I'm sure I didn't ovulate when it says I did, it's annoying me!!
I am going to hold off testing this month unless my chart looks promising closer to the time. It's going to be a busy month for me anyway, so hopefully the time will go quickly - we are off on holiday on 20th :) hoping for a bfp before we go!

A proper rise in temp this morning. Hopefully tomorrow Ff will move my line to CD17 or 18 as I'm sure I didn't ovulate when it says I did, it's annoying me!!
I am going to hold off testing this month unless my chart looks promising closer to the time. It's going to be a busy month for me anyway, so hopefully the time will go quickly - we are off on holiday on 20th :) hoping for a bfp before we go!

Nice to see that temp rise! :happydance:

I know what you mean about testing. I'm gonna try to hold off until the 14th as planned. It's just less stressful that way.

Yippee my chart has adjusted. It is so different from my other charts but I Od on exactly the same day as last cycle.

Keeping everything crossed for a Xmas bfp now!

Mines updated that I ov now so it's confirmed that i have. Not really any symptoms here at the moment though x

My post-ovulation symptoms have been out of control this month. I had the exact same symptoms when I went off BCP for the first time. It's 4dpo and my nipples are hurting so badly I can hardly wear a bra. I have no idea why my ovulation symptoms are so intense again but OUCH!

14dpo and bfn. I think I am out. FF has af coming tomorrow based on averaging my cycles but I say monday. So really any time. I have no pregnancy symptoms really.

Don't give up just yet aayla

I have a few symptoms period pains, sore breasts at times and tiredness like mad but I have had this last month and ended up with af x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->